Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte

Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats to all for the barely 5 minute exit of Imlie from T house😆.....itne paise mein itna hi milega yahaan🤣

Anyways, we continued on from yesterday with Adi claiming that surrendering himself to the police will get him punished and this way no one else will be harmed....so Imlie cut him off saying that she's not thinking about him or Malini or herself....she's doing this for the family😆. Phir Imlie did grand bhaashan about breaking vishwaas ka dhaaga and nikal gayi ghar se....I just couldn't take it seriously cuz I knew she'd be back in 2 minutes😆. 

Adi thodi der ke liye sadme waala statue banke khadaa raha and then made a determined face to go after Imlie again to stop her😆.....but out came the usual cliche of Maa ki kasam....lol Aparna told him if he goes after Imlie, he will see her maraa hua muh😆....that stopped him in in his tracks for a bit but he still followed Imlie to the corridor and watched the doors being shut as she left.....lol 

Imlie bechaari broke down totally from the moment they stepped out of the house.....you could feel her sorrow just rolling off her in waves....andar toh resolve dikhaa liya to leave but baahar aake it hit her hard....poor kiddo. 

Phir shuru hui Sita Maiyya ke signals ki baari....lol first came random jagrata type procession waale log dancing in the street.....isko Imlie took as a sign that SM wants her to fight against PAAP😆...so Imlie was like woh main samajh gayi but I don't know where to start the fight😆.....toh iske baad finally SM ne dikhaa di burnt sari sticking out of AC ka car trunk and Imlie pieced the rest together at lightening speed ki uske Babusahib ke saath DHOKA kiya gaya😆. 

Meanwhile inside, Adi was still pleading with Aparna to let him go after Imlie 😆.....and Kalini decided this was the time to try and make her case for why Adi should listen to the family and agree for "samjhauta" to stay with her again.....lol she made it pretty obvious that she wants him to come back to her and even claimed ki hum phir se khush rehna seekh lenge....ROFL but ofcourse Adi still didn't get a clue or wonder why so called dost who claimed to support his relationship with Imlie is saying this now. His response was simple yet very powerful....."Hum Imlie ke bina khush reh hi nahin sakte"😆....then for good measure he added, "Hum Imlie ke bina REH hi nahin sakte"....aww Adi😆.  Kalini ki hui solid waali CHOP CHOP. Good.

Then Imlie made a grand re-entry with the police to get Kalini arrested.....aaj ke most golden words were, "Malini Chaturvedi, you are under arrest"👏😆......Imlie was fierce and firm in stating her accusation directly that Kalini drugged her pati and took advantage of him.....lol Ts baukhla gaye ki how can a woman take advantage of a man or force herself on him.....waah bhai🤔.....Imlie was like what are you all talking about....this is not about physical strength but dimaag bhi use kiya jaa sakta hai to trap someone. Psycho Malini  tried to call Imlie insecure again but Imlie was cutting through her bullshit pretty firmly today......

Adi's reaction was kept in a neutral zone today.....lol....he didn't seem to have a very shocked or traumatized reaction over learning he was molested and that too by Malini.....the whole time he was shown taking it quite in stride.....lol and as expected, he thinks Imlie was mistaken in accusing Malini before so wohi kar rahi hogi phir se.....Imlie then produced the burnt sari as proof which got Adi reflective for a bit....but then AC made a lame excuse to try to divert from that. Imlie shut her up by telling her she's lying and then again asked the police to arrest the mujrim Malini :P.....Phir aaya ekdum paisa vasool scene of Kalini the psycho being DRAGGED out by the police 👏😆.....best part was Adi watching it all happen ekdum calmly without even making the token effort to stop the police from taking her away🤣.....she even called out to him by name but Adi was just standing there without reaction watching so called gehri dost being led away😆. 

Then Ts rounded on Imlie to blame her as usual for supposedly lodging a false case and not thinking of Adi ki izzat blah blah ki log use victim samjhenge blah blah.....

Precap mein Adi is already asking Imlie to withdraw the case.....lol....yeh toh camera proof se pehle hi he is in the zone of not wanting to hold Malini accountable....so clear case of him not wanting to deal with the ugly truth of Malini even after obvious proofs. It's not even remotely hard to join the dots....the camera will not add anything much new but Adi wants to be deliberately oblivious I guess.....lol seems like him and Imlie will keep clashing on this since Imlie is determined to get Malini punished, while he is resisting....toh pregnancy card will be pulled out as a way to deter Imlie from pursuing the case mostly I guess.....I don't see any signs so far of Adi budging from his stance of "Meri toh Imlie hi sab kuch hai"😆

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Aaj ki party meri taraf se however brief it is..it is here 😆

First of all the joy I got seeing kalini ji being dragged hai hai hai jitna bhi brief hai yeh ek dum Dil ko sukoon aaya karaar aaya. Police dragging her as the MUJRIM. Imlie being The PATAKHA 5hst she is in the words she used mujrim apparadi Gali nain ladkiyan  chedne  wale gundon  ke mwafik who use and abuse the opposite gender ..dimaag wali  aprahadi.. 

And best if all adi's big declaration  CRYSTAL  CLEAR  To all  hum imlie ke bina are hi nahi sakte 🤗 awwie.. khush toh kya isma Jenna hi possible nahi hai toh koi kya samjhote karwayega isse.

I laughed so hard ke maa ne itni serious kasam de di BM wali and he still followed her to the corridor area to see her leave to somehow stop just by standing there as if that would stop her..his constant torn looks to her and again the solution ke mujrim toh hum hai saza lenge  .oh Ya ALLAH isko akkal Ata Kar 🙏 AMEEN.

The whole they absolutely  cannot live a sec without each other was very very nicely shown the moment the door closes imlie breaks down right there  inki chaukhat  pe hi she was having a meltdown jahan amma and NN ke liye usko sambhalna bhi mushkil tha after saying it  bade zor se ke rishta toot gaya vishwaas ke for tooting toh ab badhan bhi toota.. and  humari kahani  yahan tak thi it is over we are khatam..😆 again jaan hai ek dusre main he couldn't  come behind due to his kasam and she bikrooed  like mala  ke moti  ek dum jaise woh tooti hai and goes everywhere.. felt terrible for her 🤗🤗🥺 and her babusahib who was inside  pleading ke plz plz uski baat samjho imlie gayi toh kabhi nahi aahegi with itne mote mote ansoo  and hahah I felt Amma almost almost one point was was say ja adi ja jee le apni  zindagi ke mujrim  didi interrupted ke forget her we will remain happy 🤣 and came adi ka Apt and BANG ON excuse me..khush? It is impossible to be without her forget being happy  I was so happy he said what it is and how it is. Didi aone sapnon ke mahal sajana chod de.. but kyon abhi toh aur zaleel hona hai isse🤷‍♀️ abhi yeh discussion chal hi raha tha ke bam.aahi police and the way the episode got even better with dil ko sukoon dialogues and visuals with malini chaturvedi being under arrest.   And imlie telling all ke even if they do not believe rape she still did gunaah  and jury buly spiking the drinks which is gairkanooni hence and FIR has been lodged and police can take her.

Was so so amused at imlie ka conviction and adi ka no faraks to give all the begging she was doing and adi mazay se jaake peeche bhsith gaya pehle he was mazay se watching not even after blink..imlie ko Tina token sa push back kia  which my interpretation is more to save her from more bakwqas then didi caz uski kitni pariah thi dikh gaya..not eve  once he tried to tell police ke kya kyon stop👏👏🤣  he believed imlie ka saboot and then was aaram se bhaitha ..until the lame argument started ke how can a girl  rape a 6 ft hatta katta aadmi they are weak uhhh really?  am so glad imlie cut them 9ff eight and my fav dialogue from her has to be kisi aur ke apraad  ki wajaha se hun aone pati ka MAAN MITTI nahi Hine de sakte..it hit him.i liked that reaction from him that was inserted 😆😳

Baaki they are going for aurat vs mark ke izzat ke mard ko kaise koi kar sakta hai molest girls are so bechari and weak And yeh log khud aone bete ko stigmatized kar rahe hain and aage se uska mazaak.uda rahe  hai ahem cough BK ke imlie ka this move made their son the victim  in the society and they can't  show  their useless muh ti people since their son got victimized and is sitting lime one  yeh sach main in bachon  ke kuch nahi lagte adi rape ho gaya toh woh victim nahi hai beti ka saath galat hua toh no divorce kisi ke sage hain bhi yeh? 

Anyway same old bakwaas continued and as the result adi in precap  is like waapis hi lelo case  will have have see how imlie will convince him ke nahi legi waapis..but other than that it had an overall satisfying vibe caz kaise bhi malini didi kuch toh saza..however  temporary it may be 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Thanks for writing so positively ❤️

Waise it's worth noting that police ke saamne sabki bolti band ho gayi and no one tried to claim Malini as Aditya's supposed legal wife there😆......warna toh pichhle kuch dino se saare Ts and Cs badaa boast karne mein lage the that she is still his legal wife on paper......

So why was that excuse not used today when Imlie thundered in claiming Adi to be HER husband and Malini being the MUJRIM who drugged and did zabardasti with her husband? lol 

Convenient memory loss aata jaata rehta hai yahaan....tsk tsk😛

Thanks for the review. Hope you don’t mind but  Just going on the above I have three things to say for now

1) yay to imlie leaving eventhough for 5 mins 

2) 🤦‍♀️To adi and his blantant blindness to facts and asking her to withdraw the case 

3) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️To me for maybe reading too much into the promo and thinking this was a calculated reaction to handling Didi 

rest I might have a different opinion after watching the episode 😂😂😂

Originally posted by Rollingdeep

Thanks for the review. Hope you don’t mind but  Just going on the above I have three things to say for now

1) yay to imlie leaving eventhough for 5 mins 

2) 🤦‍♀️To adi and his blantant blindness to facts and asking her to withdraw the case 

3) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️To me for maybe reading too much into the promo and thinking this was a calculated reaction to handling Didi 

rest I might have a different opinion after watching the episode 😂😂😂

@bold: LOL oh yeah that might have been too much expectation from the promo😆.....Adi is in his usual zone of deliberate obliviousness and not wanting to deal with Malini's crap....kuch calculated nahin hai😆. 

Looks like the promo track is just going to be a battle between Adi-Imlie about wanting to get Malini punished or not.....Imlie will insist on wanting Malini to pay for her crime and also wanting justice for the smears on Adi's character but Adi will continue to shield Malini for whatever reason. And then lagaa denge beech mein fake pregnancy ka tadka. 

I was just finding it funny today that Malini is making it obvious even before the baby trap that she wants Adi to settle back with her.....it's really not hard to join the dots that this woman is doing everything to trap him....but he will continue to keep unseeing everything deliberately. I'm seeing an Adi who doesn't care if he loses his reputation or even his life to all these smears on his character....as long as he has Imlie with him, usko baaki kisi baat se matlab nahin😆. So I'm expecting that even when Malini plays her pregnancy card, he will just repeat the same thing ki meri khushi toh bas Imlie ke saath hai. Malini already asked him for a compromise today.....lol she will repeat the same over the fake baby also....but something tells me his answer still won't change😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

@bold: LOL oh yeah that might have been too much expectation from the promo😆.....Adi is in his usual zone of deliberate obliviousness and not wanting to deal with Malini's crap....kuch calculated nahin hai😆. 

Looks like the promo track is just going to be a battle between Adi-Imlie about wanting to get Malini punished or not.....Imlie will insist on wanting Malini to pay for her crime and also wanting justice for the smears on Adi's character but Adi will continue to shield Malini for whatever reason. And then lagaa denge beech mein fake pregnancy ka tadka. 

I was just finding it funny today that Malini is making it obvious even before the baby trap that she wants Adi to settle back with her.....it's really not hard to join the dots that this woman is doing everything to trap him....but he will continue to keep unseeing everything deliberately. I'm seeing an Adi who doesn't care if he loses his reputation or even his life to all these smears on his character....as long as he has Imlie with him, usko baaki kisi baat se matlab nahin😆. So I'm expecting that even when Malini plays her pregnancy card, he will just repeat the same thing ki meri khushi toh bas Imlie ke saath hai. Malini already asked him for a compromise today.....lol she will repeat the same over the fake baby also....but something tells me his answer still won't change😆

Kya yaar… just wants imlie there by hook or crook.. doesn’t care the world is blowing up for her or him.. kya majnu is this? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Can imlie tie adi up and gag him until she has proven Didi kand? 😂😂😂😂He keeps throwing in these roadblocks and she is trying to fight for him! 😒🥺🥲

And that has been his core isi liye toh he is like jail  bhejo  kaala paano bhejo phansi latkao goli maaro bas imlie  ko saath rakho🤣 sab theek hwi as long as she is there the moment she is out sab galat hai  

Waise it will be intresting to see  if when and how imlie gives him the saza pe gyaan..again yehi adi aaj bhi bola na ke galtiyon ki saza is necessary  and hence I am going to kaato it.. toh I want to see if it is zaroori  for rest of world ya didi bhi.. as frustrating as it is  I still cannot fully blame him either ji aadmi has taken so much of her abuse ab uske mann main bhi shayad  koi darr hai hi iska kya oata kab kya naatak kare..lmao but I still loved his  subtle cut the crap ke tu hain kaun samjhote  karne wali ya rehne wali saath 🤣 best best 👌 

Again as I am saying since last night bacha bbi le aaye didi he will be like ok cool  literally do not care to want me to be zimmedari wala  I will but you still are getting thr divorce 🤣..

And it looks more and more like she might be nearing to lose the case hence her paintra..adi ko.legit farak nahi padta  sadhu hi hai bas imlie is his everything

Waise it's worth noting that police ke saamne sabki bolti band ho gayi and no one tried to claim Malini as Aditya's supposed legal wife there😆......warna toh pichhle kuch dino se saare Ts and Cs badaa boast karne mein lage the that she is still his legal wife on paper......

So why was that excuse not used today when Imlie thundered in claiming Adi to be HER husband and Malini being the MUJRIM who drugged and did zabardasti with her husband? lol 

Convenient memory loss aata jaata rehta hai yahaan....tsk tsk😛

Arre yaar heh wala amnesia toh acha hai 🤣 I almost was scared that that will say jo hua pati patni ke beech hua when they started giving away TMI to the inspector free fund main🤣

Hahab I also was laughing at aparna  ka usne jo.kia theek.kia..lmao yup jab tak imlie durr jaa rahi hai theek hai and warna nahi🤣

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago