Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chintapandu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Unko bete se jyaada ijjat ki padi hai. 😡

Today is the day I'm convinced that redemption of Aparna is not possible. I'm done. She is just like her bahu. Blackmailing her own son, not confronting him for what he supposedly did and requesting him to stay with Malini, and she still has the gall to question Imlie!! All that fake guilt tears they shows yesterday are not justified and can never be. 

Seriously, Adi is the most unlucky guy ever. His life is worse than imlie's. What an abusive and regressive family he's got! Aparna is literally her bahu in every sense. She and her parvarish was all fake all these years, she wanted to be mahaan in her son's eyes. Oh I see no difference between both the ladies. I guess that's the reason this guy got attracted to malini. She's just like his mother. But he doesn't know both are fake. Oh what a pain to know what kind of a person your mother is. He really needs Imlie in his life. 

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cannot feel sorry for Aditya when he blindly supports Malini - he might have known her for a few years, but he hasn't known her since childhood, nor did they live together so as with the bad things she did in T house, he cannot really know her as well as he thinks.

I would personally say that it is true that men are a lot slower on the uptake than women, (look how easily you can sneakily  buy new clothes and hang them on the almari in front of him for a week and he won't even notice!) 😂, but surely by now the clues would have begun to sink into his patrakar's brain? Firstly the pretend suicide - and how quickly she got well, finding her in his bed, the stolen oil, sari and the terrible makeup and clothes she insisted Imlie wore to the dance, pushing Imlie out so she could dance with him, accusing Imlie of stealing, trying to poison her, etc etc. A woman would certainly add these up and come to the right conclusion yet he cannot? With so much evidence I cannot believe he would have not twigged by now. Especially with AC hanging around, yet he seems to have suddenly forgotten everything she has done too. If only Dev could find the video footage AC was enjoying on her phone and show it to Adi, maybe that would jolt his brain into working?

Until then I am disgusted with him being so totally stupid, when he is so determined to believe the woman he is supposed to love, wrong, in favour of the gheri dost, yet again.

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: spelano.ws

My problem is only the horrible execution and writing.. like nothing makes sense at all waale area mein only so imlie can be further humiliated and ‘fight’ alone for a trashy sasural.. how did she not once think to communicate it with aditya, the victim, before calling the police?? Lol, only so the mahila morcha thing can happen due to Anu and Ts can trash her further.. 

Hey 🤗

that’s why I said everyone is in character… imlie is impulsive and she has right to be she is 19 years old.. so there is more to the whole drama.. and the way Sr Ts accused imlie about not thinking about family.. even she for a second thought she might have jumped the gun.. 

So Aditya asking her to take case back is not completely out his character… they still have the same traits we have seen last 260 episodes..

and again it will be very unpopular opinion but if u leave aside the precap and the promo it was a good episode..we got didi ki chop.. didi ki arrest.. angry imlie.. majnoo BS.. so all TRP worthy drama.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Today is the day I'm convinced that redemption of Aparna is not possible. I'm done. She is just like her bahu. Blackmailing her own son, not confronting him for what he supposedly did and requesting him to stay with Malini, and she still has the gall to question Imlie!! All that fake guilt tears they shows yesterday are not justified and can never be. 

Seriously, Adi is the most unlucky guy ever. His life is worse than imlie's. What an abusive and regressive family he's got! Aparna is literally her bahu in every sense. She and her parvarish was all fake all these years, she wanted to be mahaan in her son's eyes. Oh I see no difference between both the ladies. I guess that's the reason this guy got attracted to malini. She's just like his mother. But he doesn't know both are fake. Oh what a pain to know what kind of a person your mother is. He really needs Imlie in his life. 

Redemption for apu, bk and radha went out of the window more than 2 months ago. I am so sad that they completely butchered a sweet character like her. 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: spelano.ws

My problem is only the horrible execution and writing.. like nothing makes sense at all waale area mein only so imlie can be further humiliated and ‘fight’ alone for a trashy sasural.. how did she not once think to communicate it with aditya, the victim, before calling the police?? Lol, only so the mahila morcha thing can happen due to Anu and Ts can trash her further.. 

Exactly.

If they go this way. 

Imlie goes out.

AC files case for molestation against Adhi

Then imlie file counter on behalf of Adhi makes sense 

Makers hell bent to what ever happens T’s doesn’t accept imlie & never ever Malini be out 😡

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

I think he  wants Imli to take back her  complain , maybe he wants to settle this issue in more professional way instead of using anger and emotions . Furthermore he is still in shock mode . Aditya is respecting his 7 yrs friendship and can’t see his Gehri Dost to be humiliated in such a way . In the earlier part , Malini was saying  , why nobody bother about her feelings and want to embrassed her when Adi said he don’t mind go to jail for his mistakes . I personally think , Imli don’t have a solid evidence to file the case . 

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So what will finally break the T's? Their son's love, his life, his respect, none of these seem to make a difference. What else can there be - will it have to be witnessing Malini do something terrible? What can it be - they forgive her and undertsnad her for everything?

imlie NDe wont make a diff if Adi's NDE did not. Will they have Malini turn on the T's? And for what reason? Just wondering.

Chintapandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Redemption for apu, bk and radha went out of the window more than 2 months ago. I am so sad that they completely butchered a sweet character like her. 

I'm sad she was shown to be sweet. She is just like malini. She was always fake. I thought a long redemption could be made possible but no. She was always classist and sexist. That came out today fully when she didn't even confront his son and instead blamed the girl for calling police. I have the same feeling now when I see her face and Malini's. Adi better leave this family after things are settled. And they don't even deserve to look at Imlie 🤬

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
spelano.ws thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Seera_

Hey 🤗

that’s why I said everyone is in character… imlie is impulsive and she has right to be she is 19 years old.. so there is more to the whole drama.. and the way Sr Ts accused imlie about not thinking about family.. even she for a second thought she might have jumped the gun.. 

So Aditya asking her to take case back is not completely out his character… they still have the same traits we have seen last 260 episodes..

and again it will be very unpopular opinion but if u leave aside the precap and the promo it was a good episode..we got didi ki chop.. didi ki arrest.. angry imlie.. majnoo BS.. so all TRP worthy drama.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess so.. ok I am trying to look at it differently now your words have a calming effect lol thank you 😆 .. it’s just the topic that gets me worked up.. sexual assault is such a sensitive topic .. this is why I would avoid ekta shows too and couldn’t continue with QH .. imlie I never thought a track like this would come in but even that it has I am unable to discontinue with the show lol .. 

yahaan at least it is addressed as assault.. that’s a good thing.. hope she is jailed too but the prospect of her avoiding jail really upsets me 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Ma’am have u seen? I have no time to see it yet. Is it worth the watch? 

RDseera bolo yaar ma’am Nahi.. maine dekha aur mujhe achcha laga.. u have didi ki bhar bhar ke chop.. Aditya ka Devdas avtaar.. imlie ki ladaayi.. stupid Tripathis everything 😂