Imlie Written Updates & Episode Discussions 15 Sept 2021 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Rollingdeep

Ma’am have u seen? I have no time to see it yet. Is it worth the watch? 

RD ji, imlie's breakdown is hard to watch. Little girl rocked!

Originally posted by _Seera_

Yaar hum log na bohot jaldi react karate hai.. ruko.. dekho kya hua hai.. 

He is a good man… he can’t see didi getting destroyed like this.. he is not seeing himself as victim for him he is the perpetrator… how do u think he will deal with it? 

He is in his character.. 

Just my 2 cents there is limit to give some1 benefit of doubt a person who was so concerned for her sister has suddenly talking ill abt her there is something fishy which he can’t sense … I think this is forced blindness  …

I think I am the only one who along with aditya’s actions, am not very happy with Imlie’s actions too.. ek toh saree ka poora thing hai hi illogical, how would a saree prove anything and doosra how did imlie so easily connect the dots with the burnt saree poori story samajh agayi lol.. 

But keeping that aside, no matter how much I wanna see Malini dragged to jail, imlie needed to talk to Aditya about it first too. She called the police on Malini on a very serious matter not a joke, and speaking about it infront of everyone about molestation without having consulted the person who was molested whether they want this or not how.. that is so wrong.. Calling the police with weak evidence about a supposed accused without having talk to the victim about it .. without their consent.. god they have made a joke out of abuse cases.. 

And aditya.. why sending malini to jail without proof would be too much for him with AC’s dhamki too.. but he needs imlie but cannot see beyond gehri dost to see some logic too, drink kisne di thi? chipakta kaun phirta tha? why will the imlie who was about to leave you make such a huge accusation without having a reason to be confident in it.. He is a patrakaar but is he behaving like one? This is a repeated occurrence and he can’t see any gadbad, 2 minute pehle tak was ready to do anything for imlie ab uski baat bhi nahi sun raha 

Edited by spelano.ws - 2 years ago
Originally posted by spelano.ws

I think I am the only one who along with aditya’s actions, am not very happy with Imlie’s actions too.. ek toh saree ka poora thing hai hi illogical, how would a saree prove anything and doosra how did imlie so easily connect the dots with the burnt saree poori story samajh agayi lol.. 

But keeping that aside, no matter how much I wanna see Malini dragged to jail, imlie needed to talk to Aditya about it first too. She called the police on Malini on a very serious matter not a joke, and speaking about it infront of everyone about molestation without having consulted the person who was molested whether they want this or not how.. that is so wrong.. Calling the police with weak evidence about a supposed accused without having talk to the victim about it .. without their consent.. god they have made a joke out of abuse cases.. 

And aditya.. why sending malini to jail without proof would be too much for him with AC’s dhamki too.. but he needs imlie but cannot see beyond gehri dost to see some logic too, drink kisne di thi? chipakta kaun phirta tha? why will the imlie who was about to leave you make such a huge accusation without having a reason to be confident in it.. He is a patrakaar but is he behaving like one? This is a repeated occurrence and he can’t see any gadbad, 2 minute pehle tak was ready to do anything for imlie ab uski baat bhi nahi sun raha 

I also thought she will talk to Adhithya first … and clear her doubt … if he remembers saree then again things will be complicated…

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Book-Worm

Imlie left T house

She was crying outside

She found the burnt daree on Anu's car

Police came to T house

All senior T's told Adi didn't do anything

Police asked who is Malini C

Imlie came told she filed FIR

Police told sort of this matter within yourself

Imlie telling I had proof showing saree

Anu told she only burnt that saree. sbs scene

Police arrested malini. Ac and DC went with her

Some bakwaas dialogues from T's

Precap: Adi telling to withdraw case to imlie

Adi still trust his gehri dosti more than Imlie..ab bhi Kya Imlie rahegi wanhaa par !! If yes than both BS and Imlie deserve DD ..

Originally posted by Midnight_moon

She may withdrawn … that’s why as per bts she asking to Mahila morcha that why M is still in T house ?? If molestation happen….

Malini directly come again to T house without realising that Anu played another game …

Oh such a confusion!! 

Sab apne apne games me busy hai 🤪

She may withdrawn … that’s why as per bts she asking to Mahila morcha that why M is still in T house ?? If molestation happen….

Malini directly come again to T house without realising that Anu played another game …

Phir court room drama jiske do din se BTS daalke dimaag kharab kar rakha hai.. Why that??? 

Yar is Tripathi's ka kya problem hai.. rapist hai toh kya izzat rahega... Victim hoke baitha hai toh bhi kehte hai kya izzat rahega. Gosh I can't with these people

Originally posted by spelano.ws

I am having same problem with the makers 

They are showing some serious matters just like that

Ex: suicide bigamy now abuse case

I also thought she will talk to Adhithya first … and clear her doubt … if he remembers saree then again things will be complicated…

I don’t agree with not talking to him before calling the police at all, even if it was for his sake.. but then from a team like this show’s who can expect coherence or sensitivity with a topic like sexual assault.. avoiding aditya imlie communication was all done to keep aditya in the background again, blinders on opposite imlie so she has to fight the fight for her pati and family to save them alone, no one on her side because somehow these makers seem to be either brand new or suffering through a memory loss with how they have forgotten one big part of what made their show work was aditya ka character him in action and adilie ka saath even when they hated each other they were a unit - aditya imlie’s story .. 

Even after seeing for themselves how a blind aditya and focused didi ss brought the show down yahi dikhana hai toh .. lol what can we do didi ke darbaar mein sab qurbaan .. the story sickens me too with how a teenager has to go through hell for a sasural that mentally tortures her and hardly values her instead looks down upon her for class and parentage .. and she considers it lost love and zara sa ghussa 🤪