Posted: 2 years ago

My story: Being a Taarak Mehta fan I used to collect pictures of its cast which made me stumble on IF site. Here I found articles regarding weekly TRPs and I started visiting it regularly on Thursdays for seeing where is Tarak Mehta lying in terms of ranking. Used to read a lot of articles and then I clicked on this Bollywood forum unintentionally to see what is it and I found this gem of a place. As I love to know the opinion of others regarding movies and shows, I keep coming back here.

I don't remember but I think it was Bigg Boss. Wanted to discuss about the show and the contestants. 

I used to search for TV show information/spoilers that's how I found IF.Found the Bollywood section much later

Edited by Silpa20 - 2 years ago

Was strongly addicted to another forum (6 years around) . Failed multiple times at cold turkey . Finally sat down one day , mulled & decided to give Ashton taper a try where they cross over to a softer version & then a very slow taper . Searched & found IF to be that softer version for me , relevant yet putting off . 

Well the craving is almost gone now,feeling finally free & back to business , thanks IF :) 

I got tired of Reddit BW discussion threads and decided to look for a new BW forum.

Originally posted by Floofy_Wolf

I got tired of Reddit BW discussion threads and decided to look for a new BW forum.

Ohh yeah, Reddit is a whole new wonderland for me which I haven't tapped yet

Originally posted by Agent_Vinod

Was strongly addicted to another forum (6 years around) . Failed multiple times at cold turkey . Finally sat down one day , mulled & decided to give Ashton taper a try where they cross over to a softer version & then a very slow taper . Searched & found IF to be that softer version for me , relevant yet putting off . 

Well the craving is almost gone now,feeling finally free & back to business , thanks IF :) 

If I am correctly guessing, Ashton taper is another forum. Is it?

On google search while searching for Aishwarya Rai related news. I read some really obnoxious comments on one of her posts and decided to jump in. And boy, jump I have. Haven't been able to jump out in the last ten years.

I was here for tv show forums initially and then did my research to see what else is around here and bam BOLLYWOOD 

I was browsing in the internet for Khatron ke Khiladi.That's how I found Bollywood forums. I have been a silent reader of India forums for 13 years. Finally I decided to become a member myself.