Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 10 Sept 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Devakshi are at Counsellor’s office , she asks about his mother who was so concerned about the, n had come inquiring about them . Devakshi are taken aback .

At home Dev meets his mother , she is busy preparing new dish for Dev . He inquires about her health n she is all smiles as Dev says he would try to keep Sona and Maa both happy … he would try to understand Sona and support her . 
Dev then 8 forms Maa that he n Sona we’re meeting therapist …they sort out problems by talking n discussing . She has helped Devakshi sort out many problems 

Ishwari disproves of discussing problems with strangers. They should discuss with family elders n seniors , Ishwari confirms if he was getting any strong drugs .Dev denies n assures he n Sona were very happy .

Vicky n Elena meet police , Elena is very upset n share their problem . Inspector shows her. A picture of the stalker guy , Elena is shocked to see that familiar face , police informs he was a pervert. He has criminal history of stalking n troubling girls earlier also , this cyber criminal was caught n behind the bars . They searched his house n found more than 500 pics of Elena in his house , also her house keys were with him which he confessed stealing from her purse . Elena thanks Police 

Elena is supported by Vicky n reassures her .

Once home Elena thanks Sona for her advise tk meet police n file complaint .

Sona is in kitchen , she checks Dev’s lunch box to see if he had finished the food , she finds gravy in the box which wa something she had not sent , she wonders where it came from .

.Sanjana calls on Dev’s mobile and Sona asks who was calling , Sanjana asks Mrs Dixit if  her husband not save her number with her name ? Sona is taken aback n asks who was this ??

Sanjana then introduces herself . She asks her to pass message about next days meeting . Sona asks her if she could message , Sanjana agrees . Some than states she would pass it to Dev. 
Sanjana than shares what a great cook Mrs Dixit  was , she loved her roasted a tofu n how she finished it n Dev had to eat lachha paratha n daal makhni . 
sanjana asks Mrs Dixit to send extra next time . Sona fumes on hearing this .

Later at bedtime Sona asks Dev about his lunch , the kids loved her dish today , Dev lies that he loved her tofu . He kisses her , shares nothing about Sanjana despite provoking by Sona 

Sona wonders why Dev was hiding Sanjana from her .

Next morning Dev is readying for jogging n she notices his bright coloured track suit n remarks about it , Dev replies Sona always wanted him to wear bright colours instead of his usual whites , she he was doing as per her choice , Sona wonders what was motivating him for this change suddenly ? Was Sanjana tha storm in her life that was about to cause havoc as per the tarot cards ? 
at her house Sanjana is studying details about Dev Dixit from social media . She shares all his likes n dislikes , his charities , his medals n trophies , his degrees, his business ventures etc .

Sanjana is impressed , her room mate reprimands Sanjana to stop this madness , he was a married guy with wife n kids , why was he ahfter a married guy ?? Sanjana says pyaar hi gaya toh hi gaya . Their meeting was destined and what  was happening was also destined to happen . 

Elena asks Vicky about the new designer Dev had hired for designing Asha Mashi’s school, Vicky says she was a bomb, she is beauty with brains . 

At Dixit house as Sona n the kids are preparing tk visit Naanu , Sona finds Dev’s note saying ILU and a key chain with a red heart locket with crystals . Sona says she was loving the changes she was seeing in Dev but she was not happy about this , she is getting suspicious.

Precap

Sona visits Ishwari enterprises n comes face to face with Sanjana . Sona is asked where was she going , Sona replies to Dev’s cabin .

Sanjana asks if she had prior appointment . Sona states she had never had to take appointment n did not need now . sanjana asks who was she .. Sona introduces herself as Mrs Sonakshi Dev Dixit .
Sanjana stares at Sona .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

imagine if bijoy did this. dev would flip and call him names.

last time bijoy just adviced him on sona's hurt and dev was like " mujhe aapse permission ya sikhne ki zarurat nhi hai" (something like that exact i dont remember)

ishuwari makes me so angry.

also idk about dev but tofu is delicious. have it almost every day

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ExquisiteDhami-

Ewww this Sanjana is disgusting 

She has no self respect .

Is she lusting for Dev ? How disgusting . How come The guy is unable to sense this female was having ulterior motives ? He is encouraging her all the more !! 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

She has no self respect .

Is she lusting for Dev ? How disgusting . How come The guy is unable to sense this female was having ulterior motives ? He is encouraging her all the more !! 

She gives vibes of pure lust 

😬😬😬

Thanks Suta for your beautiful update

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago

Yeh kya faltugiri chal raha hai!😡

God, Ishwari's choice of words was too much... Like what!

Regarding Sanjana's conversation with Sonakshi, is it like Sanjana is naive to tell all this or something else? I can't understand. 

If Sonakshi delivers twin babies in future, I hope Dev won't give one baby to Sanjana like he share everything with her.😲

Do din nahi dekha and pyar? Kya bakwas hai 🤢

Don't take tension guys.   This is going as per my prediction. 😆

Whatever tension sona takes, it's just from sanj side.  At the end sona going to say sorry to dev for misunderstanding him.   Only request to cvs, don't show sona crying any more bcoz end result is phuski😆

But in this show, they never shown someone admiring sona for her beauty.   Eri has such a striking personality, but still they show only females are lattoo on sha.  I wanted someone shd admire sona's beauty infront if dev.  I don't want one whole track dedicated for that.  But atleast someone praise her she don't look like mother of 3 children..something..kabi kabi dev ko thoda jalna chahiye..😆

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

If Sonakshi delivers twin babies in future, I hope Dev won't give one baby to Sanjana like he share everything with her.😲

Yaa why is he sharing every thing with her 

I am so annoyed with Dev also 

Shameless lusty Sanjana 😬