Just done with  unlocking thread

Posted: 2 years ago

Waiting for the update please 

Waitinggggggggggggggggggggggg

Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Hello Dearies πŸ€—

Once again sorry for the delay. As said...both my kids were'nt  well. Both back to normal and thank you all for your kind wishes πŸ€—

Here goes PART 28...once again I wish I have really nailed it...waiting for your long comments that will be really helpful πŸ˜³

Editing and spelling mistakes to be checked one by one...

PMs will be sent later.

PART 28:

Geet beta...what would you prefer? Working with KC reporting to Maan Singh Khurana OR Working with IP again but reporting to Vicky Khurana?

Geet is all confused...what decision to take now??

Daadima is asking this facing the wall.

Geet is still in her deep thoughts. Anyways, her difficulties in taking Komal to IP had started from the time Maan had taken over IP...so, there's no point... like she cannot accommodate  Komal like before  as there is a complete change in the management from the time Maan had taken over IP and now Vicky has taken it over. Moreover, she is in a fix between her mind and brain in accepting the fact that she cannot live without Maan being around her. 

There is a pin drop silence in the meeting room. Both Maan and Geet steal glances from each other every now and then...

and Geet is not able to conclude on her decisions.  Daadi could easily sense restlessness between Maan and Geet and she smiles inwardly. 

Now Geet pulls her wits together and began to speak...Daadima...Main...

Maan doesnt understand how to react if she is going to decide on IP...as a reflex action, he  instantly holds Geet's palm when she began to talk...An act, he has never done before...she almost jerked and instantly look at his hold on her hand and slowly looks at him and deep into his eyes which clearly explains that he is not willing to let her go...

He too looks into her eyes  as if its a mirror reflecting same plight of hers like his...Its not that they have never had an eye lock before. But this is something different... His eyes are looking into hers very differently... Of course a strange feeling is wrapping them up

Woh...she continues and his hold on her hand gets stronger ...her heart pacing faster 

They are not able to understand what exactly is going on...they are again drawned to the past...now, their past is their very first meet at the IP...no longer going beyond that point ...the first time they met and how they didn'tget along well and their arguments and difference of opinion...they were finding ways to stay away from each other as much as possible and slowly steadily their journey has landed to this day  where they are not willing to let go of each other

Daadima is still facing the wall...but could sense something going on behind her...

Yes Geet..I am waiting for your decision

There's no further comment from her and now Daadima slowly turns around to look at them and Maneet instantly snap out of their eyelock and hold on each other's hand.

Geet..you need not get scared. Please tell me what's your decision.

Daadima...woh.. main...

Geet gulps and continues...

If you dont mind, I will stay back with KC as PA to Maan sir... she said it in one go now.

Maan slowly looks at her with awe..

Is someone forcing you to stay back here?she asks this giving a serious look to Maan...

Nahin ..Nahin Daadima...this is my own decision. Rest all IP workers will be more than happy to get back to their respective works with IP factory. 

Maan seriously thinks...why she took such a decision? Did she read my mind or she is equally willing to work with me? Or she forced herself when I hold her hand now...WHY? 

Daadi is equally awed with her decision..

Phir se poochrahi hoon...Are you sure beta? 

She nods her head...Ji Daadima...now with a cute smile on her face which ofcourse Maan doesnt miss. 

OK then..in that case, you still need to visit IP for few days as  you need to train Vicky on the complete set up and business operations. You see he is new to this business and we have 2 major clients now, Chopras and that foreign delegates who met you last week...

Again...Maneet look at each other...and then look back at Daadima questioningly...

Eise kya dhekrahe ho Maan...Its such an important client and they came all the way to get the deal sign by you and you didnt even care...And coming to Chopras, you had decided not to work with them and this decision you took overnight wihtout even consulting me? You know what could be the loss on us? Aap ne tho waake main soachna hi bandh kar diya hain..

Huh...how can maneet adress what all happened on that day...geet getting those documents of foreign deligates all the way to Ahana's party and no one knows what happened to those documents amidst all what followed that day. and unfortunately, Ahana is Mr. Chopra's daughter...Maan doesn't have an answer..Geet continues...

Daadima...woh foreign client didnt give me enough time to go thro the documents and get it signed by my boss and unfortunately, boss had other comitments and he didnt come to office that day. ..that's why we couldnt sign the contract..and coming to chopras, its all settled down and see..the meeting went on very well today..Geet is at all positive smiles and trying to console Daadi so that Daadi stops shouting at Maan again..

Oh..Ok  beta, I am now convinced...

Again, Maan is lost in Geet...why is she supporting him so much? and of course Daadi is calm and peace after Geet Convinced her..

Daadi Continues...par beta, I will not at all tolerate any further carelessness with regard to our clients, Let it be Khurana Constructions, or Indian Paints.

Geet holds her hand...Be rest assured Daadi.

Daadi Sighs...What happened is happened..luckily, that foreign client has come back to us and we are going to have a meeting tomorrow. It looks all positive and Geet you must assist Vicky regarding this for few days...She turns towards Maan now... Hence Geet has to visit IP office for few days..

This again is not very convincing for Maneet and again they briefly look at each other...Even few days sounds like few years..

Daadi looks at them and smiles within..and continues...you must visit IP w.e.f today, I mean Right Away geet as we are running short of time.

RIGHT AWAY?? Both again voice it out together

Yes, as said, I have lot of pending work with IP...Vicky cannot handle IP projects all alone...he needs initial help and only you can help him out in this.

Woh...Daadi, I have some pending work with Geet. She will join you in some time.

Again, Geet looks at him surprisingly...

Ok Geet, finish it and join me in 15 mins...hmm?? I will be waiting for you in my car. 

She nods for a Yes.

Daadi comes closer to Maan and pats on his cheeks...Bye Beta. Of course this is the first time ever she has shown an outburst on Maan and she feels bad about it but this was very much needed for the situation they are currently going thro. 

She also pats on Geet's cheeks...Please come soon. I will be waiting...Daadi rest her hand on Geet's shoulder for a sec. and she leaves from there with a smile. 

After Daadi left, There was a pin drop silence for a while. 

Geet is knotting her duppatta and was seriously waiting for him to talk as he mentioned to Daadi there's some pending work...but he has  been quite and all this time facing the wall...As usual, Geet fears his silence the most. her heart is pacing faster than ever but there's no other option and she has to make the start...

S...Sir...

he slowly turns to look at geet...

S...Sir ...Aap ko...she gulps ...kuch zaroori kaam tha na? Please tell me..see..Daadima is waiting for me...

So? Let her wait...

and now slowly moves towards her..he is looking again deep into her eyes...and she is again taken into surprise with his answer. She slowly walks back at the same pace...

Geet is not able to understand what his happening?

Why did you decide that you will continue working with me?

Geet looks at him again...

WHY? 
Woh...woh...Main..
Bolo Geet..

I...I guessed you ...you wanted me to stay back here...she gulps and still walking and looking back and continues...you see..you just gestured me by holding my hand...

how did you know that I am gesturing you to stay back here?

Then why the hell did he hold my hand like that...?? πŸ€’she thinks and His looks are completely different...

Why you didnt allow Daadi to shout at me??

Woh..woh...see...you are my boss...I dont like anyone shouting at you...

He knots his brows..as if not convinced.

I mean...Woh..

Maan still walks towards Geet and she still walks back at a equal pace...and finally cornered to the nearby wall by him.

You never liked me taking over IP and now you are deciding you are not going back there...Why?

Woh..Sir..she is not able to look into those pearcing eyes... I dont want to pace here and there making a fool out of my job...I have joined KC and again going to IP and again going somewhere else...I am not willing to do that...

But you never liked me...and never intended to work with me... I have troubled you so much...and still why have you always supported me??

Sir...nothing like that...and she is instantly cut off with his next question and she completely goes speechless...

Kya chal raha hain hamare beech?? (What is going on between US??) 

Geet looks back at him ...She only has the same question to be asked in return...struggling to know the answer herself. but unable to return the same question to him...they are so very lost in each other eagerly waiting for an answer..

Bolo Geet??

Sir.. Sir...I really dont know...She looks at him and closes her eyes ...I mean...I am not able to understand what you are trying to say... He takes her first answer more seriously...She is not atall able to look into those eyes now... she tries to escape and he brings one hand to hold on to the wall... and she turns on the other side to escape and he blocks her with his right hand  now blocking her completely.. Their lips dangerously close again...Her heart is throbbing so fast as if it will tear the skin of her chest and pop out...

Today, he is all lost in her..he is not taking his eyes out of her...he seems to be completely out of control today..He needs  an answer today for this disturbed state of  mind for last couple of days...(of course even she does)

Why did you feel bad today, when Daadi was shouting at me...and you supported me not once but twice...WHY???

She closes her eyes...Sir..I told you already, I dont like anyone pin pointing at you...
Acha? Why you didnt like it when I was dancing with Ahana? 
She thinks within...hey babaji...ab yeh Ahana kahan se aagayi?? 
You almost lost your sences when I went into that mall where the bomb was traced..What was happening to you??

SIR...please...let me go...she tries to escape pushing away his hand and she is pulled back to the same place...

Geet...I am asking you something...until and unless you answer me I am not going to let you go from here...

Sir...I guess you didn't understand what Daadi told us...She is waiting for me...already 15 mins over...

Even if it gets 15 hours I dont care...Gritting his teeth and strengthening his grip on the wall...

Babaji...I cant imagine if Daadi comes back and shout at him and as well Me this time...She will get mad angry if I further delay...kya karoon? Daadima is right. He has completely stopped thinking...πŸ˜•

Then she gets an Idea...Let me also ask all the questions running in my mind...back to back...He will be busy looking out for answers till the time I am back from Indian Paints... Hain na?? Maybe by this way, even I get my answers for my questions as well...She is all shivering within but has no way out apart from this..

She composes and folds her hands not to challenge him but to relax herself...and continues..S..Sir.. I have few questions to ask you too...now she looks straight into his eyes...Infact, I am despirate to know... If you can provide me answers for these...I will be able to solve your queries...

He is again lost looking at those deep brown eyes... 

Why were you shivering when you unexpectedly see me in the farmhouse and  u dancing so closely with Ahana? Why?

Why did you loose control on yourself when I was thrown into the pool and when I got stuck in that store room yesterday? Please tell me why??
His grip on the wall slowly loosens

And...Why have you started listening what ever I suggest?? Even if its breaking your so called ethics?? Why ??

His eyes again traces her as he never expected even she has piled up so many questions..

And why did you... and she stops instantly and he looks at her curiously...She closes her eyes... instantly stops here while she was about to blur out "Hugged me twice" but swalowed the words and controlled her self... GEET...I know you still have too many questions...but CONTROL KAR πŸ€’ 

Woh...That's it.. She again prays ...hey babaji...what's happening to me...even I am going Mad🀒

She gently pulls both his hands down...and stands away from him as she is not able to look into those eyes anymore...sir..I am equally despirate to know my answers and I believe only you can solve these queries running in my mind...As of now, I have only Questions in return to your Questions...If you find answers for my questions, then I can easily answer your questions... She closes her eyes and hits her head with her right hand palm...what am I saying...I mean blaberring?? Am I making any sence atall?? I myself dont know... Geet...you are really gone

What is she trying to say?? doesnt make any sense to me or it makes lot of sences?? Maan...you are really gone

SIR...I have to leave now...Daadima is waiting for me.

But we have not yet sorted out our questions...he really tells this with an attitude and she is forced to ignore it.

Sir please...I have to leave now. Please call me on my mobile if there's anything important...

She immediately rushes out without even looking back at Maan... gets back to her cabin to take her handbag, mobile and few other personal belongings and rushes to lift as if she is running out for her life...

While in the lift she cribs to her babaji so very cutely looking up...dekha babaji...In the morning when he was out of lift, turned back and gave me a smirk, that time itself I doubted that something is cooking in his mind...ooh...what was that...why was he holding me like that? she is rolling her eyes and biting her nails ...Aur tu bhi na geet...itne saare sawal poochliya?? Par babaji...main aur kya karathi??? Yeh mujhe jaane hi nahin derahen the!!

Daadi is waiting for Geet in the car park area and has a deep conversation with her younger grandson over mobile.

Daadi...bada maza aaya...kya tarika nikala, Bro ko IP ke naye owner ke baare main batane ka πŸ˜†

Daadi was  further adding...you might have seen their faces...dhekne layak tha...πŸ˜†

Hee Hee... but then you should have also taken a video and sent me..I wanted to see their facial reactions at that time too...and pauts cutely.

Daadi is really loosing it...Vicky...dont forget, I am straight comming to meet you and what will happen if you talk stupid like this...main vahan video lene gayi thi kya?? itne bade hogaye ho bachpana bil kul nahin gaya...I myself kept you on call with a great risk...what if your bro comes to know that we all are in conference?? 

Oh Daadi...why are you getting angry?? I was just over curious you see...By the way, I know you are anxiously waiting for Geet...but you gave 15 minutes...its more than 30 mins and she is not yet come to you?

I gave 15 mins but mentally prepared for 45 mins..If she has not come down so far, it means, they are discussing something...The more there's delay, there's more serious discussionπŸ˜‰

Oh Acha...office works may be...😲

Daadi is hitting her head again as she is not able to handle these 2 brothers anymore...and sighs...Huh...please grow up...I mean, I gave them this time to open up with each other...

Ha Ha...on the other side, Vicky is scratching his head...yeh daadi bhi na...Wonder when she talks business and when she talks about bro & Geet...and any two of these guesses will give me a wack from her..

Daadi sees Geet from a distance...Acha I have to cut this call as Geet is finally here.. Bye...and she cuts the call...

Geet is embarrassed to even face Daadi now. What she must be thinking? Woh...Daadi...I am sorry, it got delayed by my side and you had to wait for this long.

Its ok beta..its all related to work right? Then why sorry...Geet is going speechless...how will she ever disclose to Daadi that her own grandson was in questioning mood and that too irrelevant to work. 
Hum ne bohut sawal jawab kiye...

Daadi was giving a questioning look...Geet is inwardly waking herself...Geet..yeh bolna zaroori tha kya??πŸ˜•

Geet gulps and continues...I mean, we had to handover few important tasks with each other.

so, you could complete the pending works now or its still remaining pending? 

Its still pending daadi...she thinks about seeking answers for those questions...I mean, it can wait till I come back to KC...

She changes her topic now...Daadima, what about rest of the workers of IP? Did you talk to them??

Yes. Aadi has spoken to them and arranged for their drop back to IP office. They would have already reached there before us.

Its really kind of you Daadi to make so many arrangements for them. Geet smiles.

Kyon na karoongi beta? They all are part of our group now and I value each and every person who contributes for this organisation. Let it be client or employee...both are equally important to me.

Both exchange some smiles...

Geet...coming to Vicky, its not only about IP, he is a complete fresher. He has just completed his MBA and doesnt even know certain basics...I give you his responsibility. Please train him well. 

Oh Daadi, you need not worry about Vicky...I know he is a bit kiddish, but very smart...One thing I like in him is, he is very serious about business but doesn't know how, when and where to start from...now, he is owner of IP, I will help in initial foundation process...I assure he will learn soon.

Daadi is really amused how positive this girl can be.

The car stops near IP...Beta, I have some important work so, I have to leave...Take care...

Daadi...Aap nahi aarahe?

I had already been here yesterday...now onwards my presence is not needed as you are here... Vicky is already inside. Maybe the IP workers have also reached. she holds Geet's hand...I have full trust in you that IP will be fully operational under your supervision...So, Please take care.  and all the very best...

Thank you and be rest assured Daadi...and she smiles...

Bye Beta.

Back to KC:

Maan is still in his meeting room...and all lost with whatever happened just now. He should have got really upset with either himself or Daadi hearing all Daadi's shoutings...but all he is thinking now is only about Geet...

What happened to me? Why did I loose my control like this? I was holding her hand...I had cornered her to the wall and one more inch further and our lips would have...he instantly closed his eyes with all these thoughts...

Why there was an outburst of questions between us? I had questions and she had questions too...what does it mean? Where are we heading to? 

His thoughts are disturbed by a call on his mobile...a much needed diversion a this point of time. 

Hello Maan

Hello...he has heard this voice some where...

How are you my boy?

Now he recollects the voice on the other side...its Mr. Singh, ACP  whom he had reported during his police tenure..

Maan immediately stands up as if ACP is standing right in front of him...oh hello sir...how are you??

Hmm...doing good...Is it possible for us to meet? 

Sure sir...when? where?

At my office...As soon as possible.

Sure...I will be meeting you within 10 mins...

I will be waiting for you...

Maan keeps the call...genrally, he doesnt question this person until and unless he meets him as he still have this respect for him. He is keeping all excitement at bay till he meets.

@ACP's office after 10 minutes...

both Maan and ACP have a firm shakehand...

How are you sir??
I am fine...how about you??
hmm..fine sir..

Both have their respective seats...
See...I would have as well communicated this with you over the phone itself. but preferred it otherwise as its something confidential and I do not want any third person to know about it.

Sir...its ok...please go ahead...

Well..its all related to that Mall incident...

Maan looks at him surprisingly

I couldnt thank you enough on that day due to so many hush bush.. I really wonder how we would have defused that bomb if you were not around...in spite of you quitting police almost 3+ years ago but you still came forward and help out in the situation. 

Sir...Its my pleasure and I feel proud of myself that I was of some help. I know I left Police service long back..but I would never run away from such a situation.

I am really very very proud of you too you my boy...he tells this and there is a silence followed for a brief second...but...

Maan is listening to him curiously..

I have heard thro sources that the terrorist group who are master mind behind that incident is very upset with the failing of their plan. As per them, it was a fool proof assignment...

Maan is rolling his eyes with confusion...

And they are working very hard in tracking down the person who has spoiled their plan...Its still not very clear to us it could also be a roumer...but still I do not want to take a chance.

Maan assures ACP...sir... dont worry.. they would never come to know about my involvement and they cant do anything to me.

ACP takes a sigh...but my dear boy, I wouldn't take any chance. I have lost so many officers like this ...cannot afford to loose more...I have made some security arrangements..
I have assigned a team of four security guys who will be dressed in their civil attire and ...he opens his cupboard and takes a chain and shows it to him...

See this chain and dollor with Lord Ganesh imprinting. its all goldplated and wash proof...

Maan takes it in his hand... 

You can open the dollar into two..
He opens it and it has some chip inside it...

I have fixed an inbuild GPS system...who ever wears it, it will invariably track down the movements of that person...

I have few chains like this...you can handover each for your near and dearones...mainly yourself, your Grandmom, your brother -sister...just to keep a track on their movements and god forbidden they go missing or some other unavoidable incident...

Sir...Thank you so much...I dont think its necessary...

Maan..I wouldnt buy any of your reasons...I have these contact details of four security guys who will be watching at your place from a distance... he hands over the list...

And all I want to know is how many chains you need?

he calculates...himself, Daadi, vicky, annie, NT ...also, he remembers komal..just to be on safer side..as he meets her almost on daily basis and what if someone keeping a watch on him on whom all he is meeting out of office.

Sir...I need six of them.

OK...here goes 6 chains... and he hands over each chain packed neatly in a box...and feel free to come back to me if you require more hmm??

Hmm...

Take care my boy and please inform the security guys or call me if you come across any suspicious activity around you..

Sure...and he bids a goodbye..

He comes out  and didnt know what time it is...he checks his watch and takes a sigh...oh..thanks god...11:15 AM...still some time left to reach Komal's school.

Back To IP:

Geet enters into the premisis and her eyes looking around the place...All the IP workers surround her. The trio stand in the front row...Pande, Romeo and Manisha...and all are so very happy to get back to IP their old place..

Romeo: Ma'm we have been told that we all IP workers are back to IP... We dont have more details about it but  we are so happy that we are called back here...

Pandeji: Mahodaya,  You know at KC, we were almost jobless...wondering what we were suppose to do. Ab tho Jaan main jaan aaagaya... but no clue on what's happening.

Manisha: Woh tho tik hain...but miss my HHB (Hot Hot Boss) referring to Maan so much..makes a disappointed pauting face.😳 πŸ˜†
(Author Note: Even today I laugh at the way Manish says HHB in that particular episode πŸ˜†)

Geet's cheeks goes red...actually even she is missing her HHB...her boss...😳☺️she composes herself and continues...

Well, the IP is now part of KC...and today, the IP has been again taken over by Mr. Vicky Khurana.. who is younger brother of Maan sir..This business is got to him by Savithriji...you all have met her. She is Maan Sir's and Vicky Sir's Daadi...

everyone look at each other wondering all what's happening

And Vicky Sir is a fresh MBA graduate from US...and we all need to assist him with reworking on the IP operations and bring back the flow of work...

There's a voice heard from the rear of the premises...WELCOME BACK ALL OF YOU...Vicky shouts in excitement...and he has a large cake in his hand welcoming back the IP team...

Geet and all workers rush to him...

Hello Vicky Sir...What's all this??
Vicky places the cake in a table neatly arranged in the centre of the premises...Geet...yeh kya? Didnt we become friends...call my bro SIR...but me...I am always VICKY for you...and by calling me sir, you are making me feel I am old person...and I am not one... atleast for you...he blushes...😳

Geet too couldnt control her smile...πŸ˜†

Now, call me by my name and then I will tell you what it is...he brings his right hand forward gesturing a shake hand...

OK...Vicky...she too brings her right hand forward and they have a firm shake hand

Nice to meet you after long time Geet...

Geet smiles at him...pleasure is mine Vicky...hmm... now tell me...what's all this...

See, This is my first job...I still consider it as a job as I am going to learn from my team...and my team is you and the IP workers...and today is my first day with the team and  I wanted to make a begining by celebrating this ocation..hence I arranged for this small get together..So, Everyone comeforward...lets cut the cake...

Geet is all amused with his sweet gestures..

Vicky and Geet cut the cake together..and all workers were giving a loud applouse...

And...I have some snaks in the pantry. Please help yourselves...

Ek minute...Geet draws vicky's and all IP workers attention...listen all...This party is a surprise for all of us...and I take this opportunity to thank Mr. Vicky Khurana on all our behalf... and everyone shouted THANK  YOU with a big applouse...she murmurs to Vicky...only I am permitted to call you Vicky...not this workers right?

She turns to the team and continues...and you have only 10 minutes to finish with your snacks...and we all have to start working ...Asap...we have one major project from Chopra  & Sons and remember that foreign client, we are having a meeting with them again and if things turn positive, our hands will be too full...so, please understand and respect time...Above all...I am continuing to work with Big boss, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana...and hence I have to report back to Khurana Constructions As soon as I finish handing over IP operations to Vicky Sir...

All workers are again looking at each other...Pande ji gets
 emotional...Mahodaya.. we thought that you are also back to IP...
She sadly nods for a NO... Infact she still prefers to work with Maan inspite of their morning encounter and questioning session after Daadi left from there wonder why she feels that. If she wants she can request Daadi that she would prefer to work back at IP but wonder why, she is not willing to leave her big boss...She snaps out of her thoughts...

See...this is the mutual decision at the management level...and to remind you, KC and IP are under same umbrella now but the place of work is different...we all will be in touch hmm?? So, please lets not waste our time in discussing all this. We need to reset the previous operations first...and the flow of work.. 

She now turns to Pandeji...you have to assign all workers on their respective tasks...

Mahodaya...what ever said and done, it will take atleast one or two days to set back the operations.. you see this place around...we had to rush out of this premises when we were told to leave and we had dumped many of the things here and there and that storeroom is in a complete chockablock and  we couldn't keep any account of it...

Dont worry about all that...we all will make it happen and even I am here and I will also do the physical work required...

Vicky is all dumbstruck... as he is an absolute fresher and he doesn't know anything about how to mark the beginning and Geet very well understood this...

Vicky, lets move to your cabin..

Arre...cake tho khalo...

she takes her cake in a disposable plate...will have it in your cabin if you dont mind. You see, there's absolutely no time and we need to start with our work...believe me, there's a lot to do. And...Pandeji, Romeoji, Manishaji...please join us at the meeting room once you are done with the cake and snaks hmm...we have a lot to discuss...

Vicky, lets discuss few important things in your cabin and then lets shift to meeting room and discuss with pandeji, romeoji and manishah ji..

When Geet reaches Vicky's cabin she again missed her heartbeat...Ofcourse its the same cabin which was occupied by Maan and again her thoughts rushed back to their first day when she hated him to claim himself as a new boss and he was taking place of Yash... and today, she is having a bitter feeling and grin in her face seeing Vicky sitting in Maan's place... Hmm...she is already missing her boss but ofcourse pretending not to accept it..

What happened Geet?...you had so many things to discuss and you are quite all of a sudden...

Woh...woh..nothing vicky...I am just thinking where to start from.

By the way, I was taking the lead in talking to the workers as you dont know anything about the operations here and I know in and out of IP and its team...that's why Daadi has given me this responsibility...hope you dont mind when I was talking to them...it was all on your behalf and for your own good...once I handover the IP operations to you, you will be leading them...this is just a temporary thing I am doing...

Oh Geet..did I say anything? I know I am a fresher but atleast I understand yours and Daadi's POV.

Geet really wonders...what all bossy and khadoos attitude his elder brother had exhibited on the first day here. She was not even permitted to talk...and see Vicky...he is so very super cool but still, she feels her boss's attitude best suits this business world to run successfully. she nods and smiles again on her thoughts..

challo then...lets start with these files on the shelfs..

at Komal's School..

PAPA...Komal is all excited and calls out seeing Maan walking into the play area where they meet...She runs to him and hugs him tight...

Maan instantly lifts her and kiss her on her cheeks..Komal Beta how are you?

All fine PAPA...she is all excited to see him yesterday and today...

OK...this is for you...He hands over a pack of puzzles...I have got a pack of different puzzle games suiting your age...

She hesitates to take it...But Papa, Mama told me not to bother you...now, again she will give me advice today...she makes a baby face...

Ok...till yesterday, I got you soft toys...but today I have got puzzles for you...tell this to your mom..as it is...baaki baad main dheka jaayega...and he winks at her...
Sure papa?
Sure...and he hands over the pack to Komal and she is all excited..
Ek aur baat...
He opens one of the chain box which ACP had handed over to him...
Papa...what's this?
This is a Good luck chain ...remember onething...you need to wear it all the time hmm..only exception is when you are sleeping you can remove it before going to sleep and wear it immediately after waking up.
WOW PAPA...its so beautiful...she is all excited wearing it.
I will explain this to Komal's mama when we get to chat next time.

They play for some time...he is actually in a kind of confused and disturbed mood since all what happened between him and Geet...wonder what she must be thinking about him...what if she decides to stay back at IP?? Oh no?? He snaps out of his thoughts when Komal calls out for him...

What happened PAPA? Why you became quite all of a sudden?

Nothing beta...I have lots of work lined up today. Just thinking about it.

He looks at his watch which is close to 12:00 PM... Its time beta...I have to leave...

OK PAPA...and she kisses him on his cheeks...
you take care...BYE ...he kisses on her cheek and leaves from there...

From far end 2 eyes have been curiously watching them as if positioning herself as a statue near the window and only her eyes blinked couple of times with a few tears of joy seeing Maan and Komal together...who else it could be?? Its Daadi who has been watching them from principal's (Nandiniji) office...Again she cannot hear all what they spoke but amused with the bond that Maan and Komal share and her pota's face is filled with all happiness. πŸ˜Š

PRECAP: Maan at IP...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Hi when is the next part updating. I have read this story many time whenever I get time. 

Just done with  unlocking thread

hello update this story as well

keeping this thread active. Going to update JCL soon but before that, I have to start with fresh edits... So friends, be with me πŸ€—

keeping this thread active. Going to update JCL soon but before that, I have to start with fresh edits... So friends, be with me πŸ€—

Can’t wait for the update!!! 

thanks for the note.... will await updates 

Hi Laxmi

trust that you and your family are fine