PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 108

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by frnd_ship

Badtameej dil and sarabhai vs. Sarabhai are star show which shifted from TV to online

If a show is shifted to ott it causes loses. 

So rare shows are shifted to ott

Originally posted by ShinyShine

If a show is shifted to ott it causes loses. 

So why did the 7 pm show which is getting canceled, not shift to OTT?

Originally posted by ShinyShine

If a show is shifted to ott it causes loses

Why?

Originally posted by mpks1

This is what I was expecting from you. This is on the lines of Ekta show, sure shot winner at the TRP race🀣

Aww Prema πŸ€— πŸ€— You know me so well!! TRP will be 3.0 guaranteed post this track🀣

Pure episode main shivi scene se lamba rishu Raavi scene tha aur jala hua haath ki care krte Hume shivi ko dekhna tha Inn dono ko nhiπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

I don't even care about the episodes anymore πŸ˜† I just come to the forum to see how everyone's ranting and the gifs/memes that are posted πŸ€£

True . I also look forward to all the memes only now ... Aaah there was a time , I used to re-watch shivi scenes ... Don't even feel like doing that anymore ... How brutally these makers have murdered one nice story ... It's so easy to keep one couple in focus or even two and move the story around them ... Plus they have so much reference from regional shows ... This just proves how incapable they are reading the public sentiment and how ridiculous these choubeys are in terms of screenplay and story writing ... I just feel bad for KD and Alice ... Eso KD . He got this big opportunity after ages I guess and they are just ruining it ... Hope he finds something better if this doesn't improve (doesn't look like it will be better anytime soon or later even ) ... 😒😒😒

Originally posted by mpks1

So why did the 7 pm show which is getting canceled, not shift to OTT?

Somedays back a huge twitter trend was going on this topic ,uk to shift the 7pm show to OTT but the makers refused !! 

Shiva's first night πŸ˜†? This show knows how to keep me stringing along πŸ€£

First night gaura ki hogi

New room mein πŸ€£