Babusaheb gets locked up - Page 44

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamer007

btw dinning table is next to kitchen and these 2 ppl went in kitchen which is an open one and were chatting yet T family  couldn’t c or hear 😂

🤣 I know..kuchh bhi dikhate hai ye log ..jaise viewers ke pass brain to hai hi nahi

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Flower zee  am glad we troll the episode in good humor and not each other. 🤣.  It is not always necessary to write maha intelligent reviews and engage in acrimonius debates. Thoda fun bhi hona chahiye. It is important to  respectfully agree to disagree😊 without hurting feelings.

Are bhayee itna baddpan hone ke liye age and maturity chahiye.. abhi yeh maturity hum married ladies with kids nahi dikhayenge toh kon dikhayega… 🤪

keep having fun and making fun of series.. life is way bigger than a TV series.. so spam your way to this thread 😍

@shalu79 @dreamer007 I couldn’t tag u guys 

Originally posted by nim_var

OMG LL, your reaction cracked me up so much... 🤣 🤣

Like you missed out a BIG SALE... 🤣 and you have to get the last piece... 

I think it was just a pic of editor saab if there is an actual spoiler with video, I have not seen that. 😆

Ohh nim we r so same I felt the same way 😂🤣😂🤣

her reaction was/is priceless 

ohhh imliyaaa kya kardiyaaa 🤪

Originally posted by MERARAI

What is AC’s full first name? She’s been referred to as Anuja, Anupriya and Anuradha. Does she have fake multiple passports?🤔

Are bhayee aisi soch aati kaha se hai !?!?!? 

I m ROFLing… this thread is troll gold! 😂

Originally posted by Whatever765

Tujhe jo accha lage laga le re Nim....

You can decide according to his mood, reactions, stance, looks...

like- bailbuddhi Babusahib, BhadkilaBabusahib, Bold Babusahib, Bindaas Babusahib, Baaak Babusahib, Boring Babusahib, Beautifu lBabusahib, Blissful Babusaib, BolBacchanBabusahib, BawalaBabusahib, Bossy babusahib, BrilliantBabusahib, Brazen Babusahib, BrashBabusahib...

Take your pick, according to the flick! 😆

Whateverrreee yeh kya hai?!?!? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Ohh god I am alone and laughing like a banshi 😂🤣😂🤣

U girls are superb! 

Originally posted by Loony_lovegood

There was no jealous scene after that, but I liked that scene where Imlie was not giving him full attention and was talking to Nishant about college in the dining hall instead of him..Adi was giving furtive glances and he went like "Imlie, pass me some bindi" that was so adorable😂❤️

Following scene she closes her eyes and he asks “still thinking of me?” Itna confident.😂

Originally posted by MERARAI

Following scene she closes her eyes and he asks “still thinking of me?” Itna confident.😂

Merarai ur Anaconda had me in splits for about 10 mins!! That was a good one! 

Originally posted by nim_var

Hum Anuji se hi pooch ke batawat hain...😉

As far as I know she has been referred to as Anu only. In Hotstar, we get Anupriya that was a surpise... naamkaran kab hua? or short form bhi... 🤣

She is known as Anu chaturvedi in the show, is it Anuradha or AnuPriya... ab pata karne ke baad hi ..we can settle this. 

“Tumhara asli naam kya hai”. Bellow in AC’s is special tone😂 karna hoga.

Originally posted by _Seera_

Whateverrreee yeh kya hai?!?!? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Ohh god I am alone and laughing like a banshi 😂🤣😂🤣

U girls are superb! 

le kabhi shayad Hero bhi apna hass le aisee.

Banshi BaBuSahib! 🤣

Originally posted by Panchhi1

Both are nuts🤣🤣 case

they are nuts ……can’t crack them so easily