Thank you Chikki, Nivi and Spdp🤗

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you Chiki ❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Prema and Piu, extremely sorry for the losses that both of you have faced! I hope and pray that you get the strength to fight over your hardships, and thank you for sharing it with us! ❤️

Regarding the LU, I totally get you Prema.. I hope we have better episodes in store for us in the coming days! 🤗

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Prema and Piu, extremely sorry for the losses that both of you have faced! I hope and pray that you get the strength to fight over your hardships, and thank you for sharing it with us! ❤️

Regarding the LU, I totally get you Prema.. I hope we have better episodes in store for us in the coming days! 🤗

Aaliya🤗 thank you!

I hope Friday's episode is not as bad as this one and we are able to get through it during LU😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Prema and Piu🤗. I am so sorry for the losses you guys have faced. It's been extremely challenging year and hope and pray that you guys continue to fight these difficult times as you have thus far. 🤗 ❤️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Prema! 🤗

Sometimes, healing happens with strangers! I am sorry for your loss! Hope you process this grief and emerge stronger. 

Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: Transference

Prema! 🤗

Sometimes, healing happens with strangers! I am sorry for your loss! Hope you process this grief and emerge stronger. 

Originally posted by: mpks1

Piusmiley31 sorry for your loss. Hope your family is slowly recovering from  it. Death is something will take a while for us to accept especially when they are young like your SIL

Just like you this show is my diversion. Can I tell you something, I lost my FIL in March of this year who I talked glowingly about yesterday in regards to Indian Postal Services.  He was like my another father to me. My husband I had to cope 2 losses within a span of 9 months. That’s when I decided I will join IF back to divert myself and the haveli track was going to start. Here I met you all lovely ladies and I have shared more of my personal stories here than anywhere else.

That said, I managed through the LU but while doing so was not happy with the episode at all. But didn’t want to disappoint many here in t EDT who wait for LU’s. 
Aaliya does a great job but I just want to support her. 
Anyway this will go down as the worst episode for me in all of PS so far, next comes the danda episode.

I am going to write my final thoughts on this episode little latter when I am back home. 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Thanks everyone 🤗

Chinki, Nivi, spdp and Aliya 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Prema and Piu🤗. I am so sorry for the losses you guys have faced. It's been extremely challenging year and hope and pray that you guys continue to fight these difficult times as you have thus far. 🤗 ❤️

Thanks 🤗

Transference thumbnail

Can't seem to tag anyone