Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

right true the epi was actually good what i liked was that he got close to tejo after being attracted to her only not imaginging in drunk situation that he's with chammo. he took her out only cos he wanted to get closer to her n he did that only but hopefully he wont use this to make chameli burn n also thnk he was honest in the moment he was with tejo n he didnt get close to take revenge from chameli may be to move on but then so many arranged mariages couple does get physicl first before falling madly in love in 80% arranged marriage only in tv we see married people not sleeping together so it didt look bad but hope is he will stay true to tejo n not fall for chameli nonsense 

He seemed quite into the moment. It looked that at that point he only cared about Tejo. In fact, whenever he is with Tejo, he looks completely honest and smitten by her. That's why I can't still believe he is after Jasmine at this point. May be I am thinking too much, but in today's episode, he looked completely and madly engrossed in Tejo. So that promo don't even make any sense to me, unless it is a misunderstanding or Fateh is brilliantly playing Chameli.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Even if he’s not pretending, fateh usually doesn’t let jasmine win. He has his weak moments but isn’t a complete fool.

Until now it's been true. And tbh I don't see how can fateh ever go back to chameli knowing what she is. Earlier he used to think she's just a bit childish but now, he knows her every move. 

BTW your username implies that you're a fan of geet. Now I used to love that show for a while, especially because of MSK. He was such a sharp dude who could see through everyone. 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

But don’t you think that every time, he fights the urge and sorta wins against jasmine? 

Take him running after hearing about her accident , he had almost lost it but as soon as he spotted jasmine, he called her bluff and said that he won’t fall in her trap.

He is trying but failing miserably.  Jasso knows his weaknesses well nd he is allowing being played. Nd somewhere has pulled Tejo in this game too..

Bold:-  nah ..  he didnt expose her plan coz he knew.. he did it coz he knew he was played by her again.

He went running for her but when he saw her fine , in retaliation he said those words .

It is more like an eye for an eye.  

I hope most of us will agree with me that we love Fateh... we know he is not bad ...  but we love Tejo more .. nd when we see he is hurting her or rather I say using her then it irks us ..

Fateh nd us r Tom nd Jerry relation . 

If he keeps Tejo happy,  we r all love for him,

Nd slightest fear of him hurting Tejo, make us to give extreme reactions 😳😆

FieryLioness thumbnail

Even if he’s not pretending, fateh usually doesn’t let jasmine win. He has his weak moments but isn’t a complete fool.

I hope its this way only ...

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: janecastle

He seemed quite into the moment. It looked that at that point he only cared about Tejo. In fact, whenever he is with Tejo, he looks completely honest and smitten by her. That's why I can't still believe he is after Jasmine at this point. May be I am thinking too much, but in today's episode, he looked completely and madly engrossed in Tejo. So that promo don't even make any sense to me, unless it is a misunderstanding or Fateh is brilliantly playing Chameli.

i feel hes not after chameli he has not moved on totally n he feels jealous when he sees another man touchng her cos that is only thing their rship had so he has nothing else memory of chammo, he is honest with tejo but using her to move on but true he has respect for her n he likes her also n he feels proud to call her wife so promo must be little misleading surely 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

I don't know what love is , all I know about crushes dating,live in ,  marraying  and separating smiley36.

In my dictionary ishq is total crazy and non realistic thing . You name your liking , infatuation and lust  as Ishque and try to romanticize it . But  it's  better to keep it till poems and shayri. Cos if you really implement it you end up being stalker like Fateh or psycho like Chameli.  That's all I have learned about Ishque from Udariyaa smiley29

I was taking it seriously, until I read the last sentence. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have bashed fateh several times but he sorta always manages to redeem himself. 

Until now, yes, because I'm a huge fatejo shipper. But if he goes back to chameli really, then I'm done. 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

treue true n also that if she cut her finger n fell n he ran to pick her up fateh could do that for anyone in the family dont think he went behind her because she was chameli but what he tells her about der ho gayi need to be seen cos promo is misleadng i think he may be trying to make her understand that he has moved with tejo n now tejo is wife n her sister so they need to have friendly relation n not be bitter for entire life may be 

Right!!!! Even if he went to lift jasmine, it was a momentary reaction. He just panicked.. let jasmine say something dumb, he’d drop her and come to his senses in a moment 😂

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

treue true n also that if she cut her finger n fell n he ran to pick her up fateh could do that for anyone in the family dont think he went behind her because she was chameli but what he tells her about der ho gayi need to be seen cos promo is misleadng i think he may be trying to make her understand that he has moved with tejo n now tejo is wife n her sister so they need to have friendly relation n not be bitter for entire life may be 

I think they set up the entire promo and dialogues with loopholes. It can be that he will tell Chameli that he thought he will only love her but now he realized that he has fallen for Tejo and wants to be with her. And Chameli again goes crazy and cuts her finger. Otherwise, Jasmine doesn't seems to be the type to harm herself easily. She could have come up with some other excuse to stop the engagement (after all she is master liar). I think they cut the promo deliberately that way to confuse the viewers and keep the suspense.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Exactly! I think the intention of the promo was to keep the buzz alive? Like even though fatejo consummated, there’s much more drama coming our way? 

It was so beautifully shot!! I loved it because it felt intimate but didn’t make me uncomfortable.

I have bashed fateh several times but he sorta always manages to redeem himself. 

Bold :-  ask us this ...lol

One day he receives all the love nd other day we r ready to beat him blue nd black 🤣