Poll Question :

The better person?

Poll Choice
Ajinkya
Virat
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by KashishSingh27

Dude I never said that Virat is maryada Purushottam or something 😅 my opinion is that both Sai and Virat are humans and both have their own set of flaws but comparing him to other character without knowing his full personality is kinda weird. As for Veeru being King of infidelity 😁 well dude in this pic / scene it was Pakhi who came near him to feed him but Virat backed off away from her and denied eating from her hand. Yes , Veeru is unnecessarily soft towards Pakhi but it's due to him feeling responsible for her condition in absence of his brother and Virat have acted unjustly and rudely with Sai but Sai has done that too. They both have been at fault at different instances.

Yes I agree they both are just made for each other who quarrel with each other accuse each other in anger and looses cool then back to normal next day. They don't hold grudges against each other and outbursts against each other as they feel more comfortable towards each other. And well for comparing virat with any we can't ignore the fact that this guy married the girl who called him murdrer, that she will not marry him if he is the last person. Got taunted by  family members all the time just becoz he married sai. I don't think any guy would have done that. He is a guy who always thinks of others happiness before his own. Just becoz og his two flaws one being easily manipulated ,other being short tempered we can't ignore his all the qualities and compare with anyone. U can't compare him to mohit becoz mohit never stands for his wife, u can't compare him to jagtap, pulkit, or Ajinkya.

Originally posted by Akash3Rai

Yes I agree they both are just made for each other who quarrel with each other accuse each other in anger and looses cool then back to normal next day. They don't hold grudges against each other and outbursts against each other as they feel more comfortable towards each other. And well for comparing virat with any we can't ignore the fact that this guy married the girl who called him murdrer, that she will not marry him if he is the last person. Got taunted by  family members all the time just becoz he married sai. I don't think any guy would have done that. He is a guy who always thinks of others happiness before his own. Just becoz og his two flaws one being easily manipulated ,other being short tempered we can't ignore his all the qualities and compare with anyone. U can't compare him to mohit becoz mohit never stands for his wife, u can't compare him to jagtap, pulkit, or Ajinkya.

I agree ! Ignoring his goodness because of some flaws in unfair. When you love someone you love their goodness but you accept their flaws too.

Start reading from previous page to know that 😁

I tried..... Par kuch palle nahi pad raha. It's ok, you guys carry on

Originally posted by Devikadish

You are being sarcastic, right?

Unfortunately nope... I know I am good at sarcasm but unfortunately I have read a few times people saying Jaggu is better than Veeru. 😆

IKR apparently showing your force and power over women is considered manly these days 🙄🙄 

Now you know why Jaggu type man will always be praised. 😆

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Unfortunately nope... I know I am good at sarcasm but unfortunately I have read a few times people saying Jaggu is better than Veeru. 😆

Oh............ OK

Dead at your reaction 🤣

Originally posted by tptwi

Dead at your reaction 🤣

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by tptwi

Dead at your reaction 🤣

Oh the people I disappoint when I am not sarcastic. 🤣