Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Iss thread me I saw a very interesting caption for one of the scenes ☺️

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

She won't agree until and unless Sumati maa ko kuch hoga ya Tupur tries to hurt herself or something.. phir bhi nahi karegi wo asani se. She is an independent and educated woman abhi... itni asan nahi hoga.

But haan, I see the CC ke saath second marriage happening some way or another because he won't let this go.. he will use something or another to trap her.

if they lock her up after the vj reveal it can happen. I don't see bon agreeing to this but if they physically force her or threaten ki uske maa ko kuch kr degi maybe. Ab she is a barrister woh unke sath ladh thori payegi physically if they tie her up. Maybe ani will get to know and try to rescue her. 

Originally posted by shirin04

mujhe lag rha hai that glam meet is for their first meet only. Woh tips legi usse, fir saj dhajke jayegi reveal krne. Uske bd ani might even reciprocate by huging her or something but fir kuch toh manhoos zaror hoga like cc coming to take bon or something

Maybe ya dream hoga 😆 I won't keep many hopes... they will reveal VJ with a bang, I'm sure. Itni asani se yeh track end nahi hoga. 

Like you said.. itne saare manhoos aas paas hai  I don't expect it to work out easily.

Itna umeed bhi mat rakho Don babu pe... pata chala mandap pe aake Dulhe ko uthake leke gaya 😆

Vaise bhi Dulhan uthane ka experience hai toh kya pata kuch naya try karein 🤣🤣

Ani is telling the villagers to get ready for sword fight. Bondita in haveli is thinking aaj kya karun ki Barrister babu ki dil ki baat bahar aajaye🤣 she sees piano and has an idea

She starts playing it in a besura tone🤣 Ani listens to it and comes🤪 she calls it baja🤣 and how it is patila (surila🤪) Ani is like utho. She tells I am enjoying it mai toh banaungi. Then tells if he knows voh baja ke dikhaye😆

Kaka comes and VJ tells she loves this baja and wants to take it home. Ani is like you can't take it. She tells she will pay money. Her appa is very rich🤣 kaka is like it's not about money. And tells Ani if she likes it let her take it, anyway you haven't played it for 8 years😭

Originally posted by bhshre95

Ani is telling the villagers to get ready for sword fight. Bondita in haveli is thinking aaj kya karun ki Barrister babu ki dil ki baat bahar aajaye🤣 she sees piano and has an idea

She starts playing it in a besura tone🤣 Ani listens to it and comes🤪 she calls it baja🤣 and how it is patila (surila🤪) Ani is like utho. She tells I am enjoying it mai toh banaungi. Then tells if he knows voh baja ke dikhaye😆

Kaka comes and VJ tells she loves this baja and wants to take it home. Ani is like you can't take it. She tells she will pay money. Her appa is very rich🤣 kaka is like it's not about money. And tells Ani if she likes it let her take it, anyway you haven't played it for 8 years😭

I am confused now.. Dragging vj track is good or not 

Originally posted by shirin04

if they lock her up after the vj reveal it can happen. I don't see bon agreeing to this but if they physically force her or threaten ki uske maa ko kuch kr degi maybe. Ab she is a barrister woh unke sath ladh thori payegi physically if they tie her up. Maybe ani will get to know and try to rescue her. 

Yes. Agar aise kiya toh hoga.. that's what I meant. They will need to use force.. but tab bhi itni asan nahi hoga jitna phele choti Bon ke saath tha.. she will recruit Tapur for help. 

However, I don't see it playing out this way because Ani will have to again break this marriage thing and I'm sure TM will warn the TP wale phele hi ke iss baar kuch kiya toh it will be worse than last time. 

He will literally have to stake the life of everyone for this.. the guy isn't even willing to look at her right now.

Maybe ya dream hoga 😆 I won't keep many hopes... they will reveal VJ with a bang, I'm sure. Itni asani se yeh track end nahi hoga. 

Like you said.. itne saare manhoos aas paas hai  I don't expect it to work out easily.

but I want the meet to be peaceful fir dharti fat jaye i don't care. I want ani to know it is bon alone before everything breaks down. She did so much for him he deserves to know and caress her once before all this marriage thing erupts. 

She won't agree until and unless Sumati maa ko kuch hoga ya Tupur tries to hurt herself or something.. phir bhi nahi karegi wo asani se. She is an independent and educated woman abhi... itni asan nahi hoga.

But haan, I see the CC ke saath second marriage happening some way or another because he won't let this go.. he will use something or another to trap her.

For story to move forward bon and ani should be at same roof marriage is only option left.. Dont know how makers will mould it