Poll Question :

The better person?

Poll Choice
Ajinkya
Virat
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

You proved me again that if someone says something you will take the discussion in another direction. πŸ€£

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Still sai don't have guts to leave virat .πŸ˜†

Kaise jaayegi ? Her life will be dramaless na. πŸ€£

Originally posted by KashishSingh27

Delusion dude delusion πŸ€£ one day people will say that even jagtap is better than Veeru πŸ€’

You are late. πŸ€£ It has already been said that Jaggu is better than Virat. πŸ€£

I agree dude I found the beetle boy scary from the day his pic was posted in SM thread 😰😰 Ishani agreed with me too. He's really really creepy πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I know😭😭😭

Originally posted by BBFanForever

Both are abusers in a way. Jagtap is a sex*ual offender & Virat is king of infidelity πŸ˜… in case you had forgotten the rangeela ratan Virat from golden days 

https://twitter.com/ItsRidzi/status/1413919791421689857?s=20

Dude I never said that Virat is maryada Purushottam or something πŸ˜… my opinion is that both Sai and Virat are humans and both have their own set of flaws but comparing him to other character without knowing his full personality is kinda weird. As for Veeru being King of infidelity 😁 well dude in this pic / scene it was Pakhi who came near him to feed him but Virat backed off away from her and denied eating from her hand. Yes , Veeru is unnecessarily soft towards Pakhi but it's due to him feeling responsible for her condition in absence of his brother and Virat have acted unjustly and rudely with Sai but Sai has done that too. They both have been at fault at different instances.

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

You are late. πŸ€£ It has already been said that Jaggu is better than Virat. πŸ€£

But why is that hilta hua is better than Veeru πŸ€£

But why is that hilta hua is better than Veeru πŸ€£

Arey because he forcibly wanted to marry her and rape her. What a manly way to behave. Don't you know ? πŸ˜† He also killed KJ and made Sai become a woman at just 18 years old. Toh hua na woh hilta hua better ? πŸ˜³

You are being sarcastic, right?

Arey because he forcibly wanted to marry her and rape her. What a manly way to behave. Don't you know ? πŸ˜† He also killed KJ and made Sai become a woman at just 18 years old. Toh hua na woh hilta hua better ? πŸ˜³

IKR apparently showing your force and power over women is considered manly these days πŸ™„πŸ™„ 

Originally posted by Devikadish

You are being sarcastic, right?

Start reading from previous page to know that 😁