Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Anyone giving update of new epi 

Originally posted by Siddiquie

oh accha,haan he is bekaar mein over  confident ðŸ¤¢

Yaha CC planning kar rha h bon ke sath apni shaadi ki. Aur waha ani aayega aur dulhaniya le jayega.

CC babu bas dekhte reh jayege.🤣

Originally posted by itsRitzi

Anyone giving update of new epi 

shreya will give ruko😆

Epi starts with Tupur bumping into Bondita. She is crying. Bondita consoles her saying until CC is with Tupur nothing will happen to her. Even I will be with you. I couldn't save you from bal vivah but I won't let this injustice to her. Tupur remembers CC's words and says why did you have to come back, if you hadn't come everything would be fine

Bon thinks she might be upset with her MIL's words

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Yea, in a way he will feel manipulated by her but he knows her well enough not to misunderstand, I hope. She is his Bondita. 

Mujhe lag hi raha wo tips leke end me uspe hi use karegi ðŸ˜†

mujhe lag rha hai that glam meet is for their first meet only. Woh tips legi usse, fir saj dhajke jayegi reveal krne. Uske bd ani might even reciprocate by huging her or something but fir kuch toh manhoos zaror hoga like cc coming to take bon or something

Originally posted by _Anu95_

Vj end kardonaaaa dont know why ani say jadha may irritate howrah ðŸ˜†anyways bringing marriage track is and will be realization track for ani .. May be doesn't agrees he loves bon after all the vj track so bon may agrees for second marriage to make ani realize for her love 

She won't agree until and unless Sumati maa ko kuch hoga ya Tupur tries to hurt herself or something.. phir bhi nahi karegi wo asani se. She is an independent and educated woman abhi... itni asan nahi hoga.

But haan, I see the CC ke saath second marriage happening some way or another because he won't let this go.. he will use something or another to trap her.

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Arre arre ðŸ¤—

Yeh hui na true fan wali baat! Ek time pe hum bhi aise karte the ðŸ˜†

Yeah 🤣🤣 abb lagta hai hibernation mei jaana padega ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by Smiley.6

Yaha CC planning kar rha h bon ke sath apni shaadi ki. Aur waha ani aayega aur dulhaniya le jayega.

CC babu bas dekhte reh jayege.🤣

Itna umeed bhi mat rakho Don babu pe... pata chala mandap pe aake Dulhe ko uthake leke gaya ðŸ˜†