Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Exactly ๐Ÿคฃ

Aise reels dete rahenge toh ek EDT BTS ke liye aur ek EDT episode ke liye rakhna hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Hum toh padhai chod ke aaye hai aaj ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by Smiley.6

Wahi scene from today's epi. CC manipulating Tupur. Telling her to convince Bon for marriage otherwise he would leave her and she would become chhodi hui aurat.smiley11

I was reply in the last edt but it got locked.

oh accha,haan he is bekaar mein over  confident ๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by Smiley.6

Wahi scene from today's epi. CC manipulating Tupur. Telling her to convince Bon for marriage otherwise he would leave her and she would become chhodi hui aurat.smiley11

I was reply in the last edt but it got locked.

it would be bon fighting for it and empwoering it as she is detrmined to not let any manipulation or any social evil become bedhiya for her

today i loved bon toned down-sheis sure she loves ani but what kind of love she dont know-she realised ani is most importamt person in her life and us time platonic oe romatic loveka concept nahi th-she knows her feelings for ani bas mature hopni haiu

bon ka prem parishsuidh hai

for ani even he loves her in purest form but bon will later on relaise what kind of love ami does to her

Vj end kardonaaaa dont know why ani say jadha may irritate howrah ๐Ÿ˜†anyways bringing marriage track is and will be realization track for ani .. May be doesn't agrees he loves bon after all the vj track so bon may agrees for second marriage to make ani realize for her love 

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Plan simple hai - toy gun fek do aur bol do ๐Ÿ˜†

Kya hi karega yeh phir. Thodi na khud ko usko dekh dekh ke mar sakta hai.

sach me I understand bon plan is working but it is only hurting him more. I doubt woh bon ke pass jayega because of this. Acha that saas bahut saazaish thingy bon was asking for tips to meet s guy. Kahi woh apne first meet ke liye tips toh nh le rhi thi na๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by Aashi_009

Hum toh padhai chod ke aaye hai aaj ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Arre arre ๐Ÿค—

Yeh hui na true fan wali baat! Ek time pe hum bhi aise karte the ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by _Anu95_

Vj end kardonaaaa dont know why ani say jadha may irritate howrah ๐Ÿ˜†anyways bringing marriage track is and will be realization track for ani .. May be doesn't agrees he loves bon after all the vj track so bon may agrees for second marriage to make ani realize for her love 

she wont do that never-she is a abrrister upar se dheere dhere she will know her sis tupur condtion

Originally posted by _Anu95_

i don't want bon to take a wrong side and cause pain to her sister only to make ani realize. Also he doesn't love her that way he only remembers small bon so idk what bon is expecting anyways

Originally posted by shirin04

sach me I understand bon plan is working but it is only hurting him more. I doubt woh bon ke pass jayega because of this. Acha that saas bahut saazaish thingy bon was asking for tips to meet s guy. Kahi woh apne first meet ke liye tips toh nh le rhi thi na๐Ÿคฃ

Yea, in a way he will feel manipulated by her but he knows her well enough not to misunderstand, I hope. She is his Bondita. 

Mujhe lag hi raha wo tips leke end me uspe hi use karegi ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Siddiquie

oh accha,haan he is bekaar mein over  confident ๐Ÿคข

Humare bhaiya ji ke samne kuch bhi nhi hai woh ๐Ÿ˜Ž