Poll

The better person?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

So how much do we know about Ajinkya to pit him against Virat? The comparison itself is not acceptable. Anyday it is Virat and Virat only for me. 

I just assumed it's about their dance. So voted for Virat.

If it's about who is younger in age, I'd vote for Ajinkya πŸ˜† So not Virat always πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We know Akinka just by name... what if he is a psycho ? Tab bhi he will be better than Virat I guess ? πŸ€£

Banda toh ek dance competition bhi gire bina nahin kar paya kya khak compete karega. πŸ€£

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

We know Akinka just by name... what if he is a psycho ? Tab bhi he will be better than Virat I guess ? πŸ€£

Banda toh ek dance competition bhi gire bina nahin kar paya kya khak compete karega. πŸ€£

I agree dude I found the beetle boy scary from the day his pic was posted in SM thread 😰😰 Ishani agreed with me too. He's really really creepy πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

This content was originally posted by: KashishSingh27

I agree dude I found the beetle boy scary from the day his pic was posted in SM thread 😰😰 Ishani agreed with me too. He's really really creepy πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Remember my poll about his creepiness ? πŸ€£ He gives me negative vibes. πŸ€£

KashishSingh27 thumbnail

Remember my poll about his creepiness ? πŸ€£ He gives me negative vibes. πŸ€£

Yeah ! I remember that poll and other's comments about his creepy expression on Sai's birthday party 😬😰

This content was originally posted by: KashishSingh27

Yeah ! I remember that poll and other's comments about his creepy expression on Sai's birthday party 😬😰

I really want to see him negative though. πŸ€£ Then we will do "yeah vote for Ajinkya as the best man alive". πŸ€£

KashishSingh27 thumbnail

I really want to see him negative though. πŸ€£ Then we will do "yeah vote for Ajinkya as the best man alive". πŸ€£

Hah ! Best man my a** I will vote for Ajinkya as the creepiest man alive 😰😰🀣🀣

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You wish but that's not gonna happen & you won't be getting the chance to make anticipatory bail for the douchebag Virat for abusing Sai! Funny how from Pulkit to Ajinkya every other man is called creepy on this forum but Virat babu is the most eternal victim of this universe πŸ₯Ί awwwleee mela jigar ka tukda!

Also, I didn't know not being able to outperform in dance competition is the criteria of good/bad human being β˜ΊοΈ

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Is Ajinkya replacing virat ? Is he even competition to virat ?

Kya virat ke acche din aane wale hai ?

Ajinkya can't compete with Virat in being a douch. I agree! No match to him in that department β˜ΊοΈ

Virat ke acche din uske vahini hee la sakti hai πŸ™ˆ

This content was originally posted by: BBFanForever

You wish but that's not gonna happen & you won't be getting the chance to make anticipatory bail for the douchebag Virat for abusing Sai! Funny how from Pulkit to Ajinkya every other man is called creepy on this forum but Virat babu is the most eternal victim of this universe πŸ₯Ί awwwleee mela jigar ka tukda!

Also, I didn't know not being able to outperform in dance competition is the criteria of good/bad human being β˜ΊοΈ

You cracked me up. The level of kuch bhi. πŸ€£ I mentioned dance as competition not to see who is good and bad. πŸ˜›