Poll Question :

The better person?

Poll Choice
Ajinkya
Virat
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by ltelidevara

So how much do we know about Ajinkya to pit him against Virat? The comparison itself is not acceptable. Anyday it is Virat and Virat only for me. 

I just assumed it's about their dance. So voted for Virat.

If it's about who is younger in age, I'd vote for Ajinkya πŸ˜† So not Virat always πŸ˜‰

We know Akinka just by name... what if he is a psycho ? Tab bhi he will be better than Virat I guess ? πŸ€£

Banda toh ek dance competition bhi gire bina nahin kar paya kya khak compete karega. πŸ€£

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

We know Akinka just by name... what if he is a psycho ? Tab bhi he will be better than Virat I guess ? πŸ€£

Banda toh ek dance competition bhi gire bina nahin kar paya kya khak compete karega. πŸ€£

I agree dude I found the beetle boy scary from the day his pic was posted in SM thread 😰😰 Ishani agreed with me too. He's really really creepy πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by KashishSingh27

I agree dude I found the beetle boy scary from the day his pic was posted in SM thread 😰😰 Ishani agreed with me too. He's really really creepy πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Remember my poll about his creepiness ? πŸ€£ He gives me negative vibes. πŸ€£

Remember my poll about his creepiness ? πŸ€£ He gives me negative vibes. πŸ€£

Yeah ! I remember that poll and other's comments about his creepy expression on Sai's birthday party 😬😰

Originally posted by KashishSingh27

Yeah ! I remember that poll and other's comments about his creepy expression on Sai's birthday party 😬😰

I really want to see him negative though. πŸ€£ Then we will do "yeah vote for Ajinkya as the best man alive". πŸ€£

I really want to see him negative though. πŸ€£ Then we will do "yeah vote for Ajinkya as the best man alive". πŸ€£

Hah ! Best man my a** I will vote for Ajinkya as the creepiest man alive 😰😰🀣🀣

You wish but that's not gonna happen & you won't be getting the chance to make anticipatory bail for the douchebag Virat for abusing Sai! Funny how from Pulkit to Ajinkya every other man is called creepy on this forum but Virat babu is the most eternal victim of this universe πŸ₯Ί awwwleee mela jigar ka tukda!

Also, I didn't know not being able to outperform in dance competition is the criteria of good/bad human being β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Is Ajinkya replacing virat ? Is he even competition to virat ?

Kya virat ke acche din aane wale hai ?

Ajinkya can't compete with Virat in being a douch. I agree! No match to him in that department β˜ΊοΈ

Virat ke acche din uske vahini hee la sakti hai πŸ™ˆ

Originally posted by BBFanForever

You wish but that's not gonna happen & you won't be getting the chance to make anticipatory bail for the douchebag Virat for abusing Sai! Funny how from Pulkit to Ajinkya every other man is called creepy on this forum but Virat babu is the most eternal victim of this universe πŸ₯Ί awwwleee mela jigar ka tukda!

Also, I didn't know not being able to outperform in dance competition is the criteria of good/bad human being β˜ΊοΈ

You cracked me up. The level of kuch bhi. πŸ€£ I mentioned dance as competition not to see who is good and bad. πŸ˜›