Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bonsilas3ko thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't think Tejo consummated her marriage with Jas. He left her on the wedding night. I don't think he ever made it to the hotel room.

I understand why Tejo consented, she's been falling for Fateh for a while. But I'm yet to understand Fateh's mindset. You can clearly see from the episode that he made the first move. Throughout the episode he took every opportunity to touch and feel Tejo. He was even watching her while she got dressed not to mention the romantic novel.  

He did all this and you can clearly see regret on his face the next morning while Tejo has completely fallen. 

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi i'm new here. Just caught up on the show. honestly i feel like ppl seem to think- oh jas is the villain, maasi, mami, amrik...tbh to me it seems like fateh may be the actual villain. ppl do all sorts of things for love. maybe this story is about him doing horrible things with tejo for the sake of his "love"? maybe down the line he will deny that he ever slept with tejo. i wouldn't be shocked. this is actually a common story in villages. not usually in the same family but parents pakaad ke bekar baccho ki shaadi karwa dete hain, they have normal relations with their wives and then leave the wife for another woman- move abroad, move away from family, leave their kids- all sorts. maybe this story will be like that as well. just my two cents.

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know she didn't consummate with Jas, i am just saying when people were taunting her, he used to feel bad about it

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is what I want.

I want Jasmean the bitch to dump Fateh after her zidd and she wins to chase the Kaneda dream with Gippy.

I want Tejo to dump him FOREVER no matter any realization that dawns on him and start life afresh and if she's pregnant, as it is bound to miraculously happen in ITV world, she either gets rid of the baby or takes a call to bring it up all alone. Tejo is complete in herself and doesn't need any man. They are all stupid anyway!

healtheworld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I felt bad for tejo but she needs this to know how people are smart around her she is really dumb stupid etc. Every woman has a sense know about men. But she failed in every aspect. I am not talking about fateh or jasmine they are just hopeless people who just think about them. You just ruined everything so get out of this mess. The 1st thing you need to do is come out of this illusion that fateh is moved on.2 stays away from everyone just shift anywhere focus on your career and do what you want in life. Please stop this scapegoat. I request you as a woman we are not for sex or nanny who looks around them and takes care. really, they messed up that's this itv show ratings are always low please trend alert to save # tejo from toxic people this must needed

LostDelirious thumbnail

Originally posted by: healtheworld

sorry what he has done today if rush for her then I am sorry their no sense watching this anymore sorry I am out 

Fateh deserves a kick in his b@lls seriously so fed up with his character.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: piapriya

Whos ready to beat Fateh with me?😈

meeeeeeeee

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Hi i'm new here. Just caught up on the show. honestly i feel like ppl seem to think- oh jas is the villain, maasi, mami, amrik...tbh to me it seems like fateh may be the actual villain. ppl do all sorts of things for love. maybe this story is about him doing horrible things with tejo for the sake of his "love"? maybe down the line he will deny that he ever slept with tejo. i wouldn't be shocked. this is actually a common story in villages. not usually in the same family but parents pakaad ke bekar baccho ki shaadi karwa dete hain, they have normal relations with their wives and then leave the wife for another woman- move abroad, move away from family, leave their kids- all sorts. maybe this story will be like that as well. just my two cents.

u r so right....fateh is THE ONLY VILLAIN ......... 

Show86 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ready to give Fateh's supari! 🔪