Will it come in epi r cut , let’s see 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Man to man matlab not physical 

I don't want Mandar and family to use Pallavi but they will Trash jo hain 

I know Raghav will never use her or let her be used

Pallavi has her life set and clear she wants to be with Raghav They belong together

Amma I pray flip na kare as there as high chances of Aai flipping but it would be great to see both mothers with their children RaghVi 

Raghav knows Pallavi loves him but she also loves her family she married him for them the same way he did for his

He was ready to let her go when Amma asked him

For him to think Pallavi might leave him if aai asks her Its natural So far she stood up for him to Sanki never has aai been at the opposition party 

Confession simple clear dil se

I just saw IzzAl scene ❤️

Altamsh : Maine aisi baat kabhi ki nahi hai aur na mujhe aati hai Aapko pata hai kaise karte hain

Izaah : Dil se

Raghav will never use and let Pallavi be used!!

I feel Aai will flip coz she always kept talking about how things would have been if Mandar was alive and how Pallu would have stayed with her!

Raghav made a proper confession which was clearly coming from his heart!! I want to see Pallavi making her confession too but I’m doubtful whether we will get it 😪

I want to see my RaghVi together 

RishiGirl thumbnail

I want to see Pallavi confessing her feelings too 😒

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: RishiGirl

I want to see Pallavi confessing her feelings too 😒

i wish it was because of feelings n not because some stupid catalyst (mandu)

Edited by TheRoadNotTaken - 2 years ago
RishiGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

TBH I can't bear more flipping of characters, already we have almost everyone against them planning and plotting to hurt them and if amma and aai also join the gang then the serial will be full of villains 

Amma is constantly being instigated by Keerti and Aai might turn a blind eye due to son love 

Let see

Rn, Pallavi is sorted about Raghav and confession will clear it all, fingers crossed

Even if amma flips it’s understandable coz what Pallavi doing with Raghav won’t be right at all!! It’s clear she can’t see her son suffering like that because Pallavi can’t take a proper stand!!! 

Aai I do have a feeling she’ll flip without a doubt!! Coz she always kept comparing ‘what if Mandar was alive’ how different things would be while she knew how happy Pallavi is with Raghav 

Raghav is very clear and he made his confession but I doubt about Pallavi making her confession 

RishiGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

i wish it was because of feelings n not because some stupid catalyst (mandu)

She was ready to confess it 

She has feelings too so I want her to confess it 

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@ TheRoadNotTaken:

I agree, I also wanted Raghav to confess without a catalyst, so I'm internally convincing myself that his reason for confessing is that he feels Pallavi is now wholeheartedly ready to take their relationship forward and no longer feels that she's tied to this marriage by force. 🤔 Technically he should've realized that after she beat him with a jhaadoo, lekin I think back then it was evident to him that she still had some D-fam and Mandaar baggage. At the hospital is when she opened up about her feelings, and it made sense for her to be so descriptive because she's naturally very talkative so her confession had to be a rant. Raghav on the other hand can get away with saying, "I just want to say that I love you," because he is known for expressing his feelings as simply and as blatantly as he feels them. No further explanation necessary 😆 

@RishiGirl:

I get that... but Amma didn't care for Raghav for 10 years! While she's apologetic now and they've both crossed that bridge, I still think it's hypocritical for her to bash Pallavi for being indecisive. Dekhte hain kya hota hai... but I have a lot of hopes tied to Amma for being neutral and understanding with Pallavi as she works through this maze. 

RishiGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Pallavi will continue to be used till she feels obliged to Deshmukh family.

Once she stops feeling that, no one will be able to manipulate her and will always keep Raghav and his interest first.

But she needs to stop feeling obliged to them.

Now if and when that will happen is to be seen

They’re back to square 1

They’re gonna keep dragging this also now!!!

she’ll always be used by the Trashmukh family 

RishiGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Pallavi was not giving much thought and want to hand over this parcel called "Lost and found" to the respective owner and get back to her husband asap

Kal we will be having the car drive, I so badly want some stare game through mirror 

I hope we will get some stare game through the mirror 😛

But doesn’t seem like she’ll be able to get back to her husband Raghav that soon