Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

For somebody who finally acknowledged that Tejo has sacrificed everything for Jasmine and him, if he still regrets and misses Jasmine, then am all team Tejo to slap him and go without divorcing him. Let him spend years getting the marriage nullified to marry his Jasmine!

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cutepigs

For somebody who finally acknowledged that Tejo has sacrificed everything for Jasmine and him, if he still regrets and misses Jasmine, then am all team Tejo to slap him and go without divorcing him. Let him spend years getting the marriage nullified to marry his Jasmine!

That sounds like a reaaaallly niiice idea😈😎 But then what if he comes claiming her and argue she can’t move on

healtheworld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sorry what he has done today if rush for her then I am sorry their no sense watching this anymore sorry I am out 

cutepigs thumbnail

What if, and am being overly positive here, since Fateh already knows what Jasminr is doing, he plans to do all that to bring her truth in front of everyone so this blind trust from Sandhus finishes on Jasmine?

I know Indian TV doesn't have a history of making sense, but they don't normally convert s*x into a meaningless slip of moment if the lead is good.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

And Tejo misunderstands him and runs away mwahahahah😈

Sorry this show just brings my inner lover of drama 😆

But what you said is totally possible! They have a habit of surprising us at the last moment!

princessy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He didn’t look like a rational person when he looked at the locket. I’ll probably skip a few epi before they figure out what they are doing.

A love-sick tejo and confused Fateh just aren’t doing it. It’s almost ruined for me. I just don’t see ant story apart from a miserable jasfa and a happy successful Tejo now. 

cutepigs thumbnail

The precap/ promo is definitely multiple days, clothes change for Tejo and Fateh and Fateh is wearing a completely different set in the bts pics, so am taking that also in account.

The point is, even if Fateh doesn't love Tejo, he does love her as a best friend and value her, after knowing what she went through with people saying she slept with her ex husband before he ran away and all that, he won't ever do that to her. If he does, then there is just no fixing his character, even for Jasmine. Unless they show two horrible people in toxic love story, there is no story moving forward. It would just becomes about strong Tejo and her udaariyan, not 3 people and their udaariyan, since everyone wants good people to win in stories, too much negative in real gets offset.

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I really hoped that with this little trip, Fateh would understand Tejos value in his life. But 

cutepigs thumbnail

I have another reason for believing in Fateh. This is shown small town people and his family, a very righteous kind of family. So he won't take sleeping with someone as a normal thing to do. And if you notice in precap, he only mentioned Jasmine getting engaged as the reason, not Tejo.

Plus, honestly, consent keeps going in my head, something Indian and Foreign both TV make sure to highlight. Tejo consented to sleep with her husband who she has seen last few days showering love and gratitude on her, she didn't consent to her sister's lover using her for one night. So if they show that, then for me the show is dead for a whole different reason.

Show86 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutepigs

What happened in precap? Saw a promo for 26th July I think, the ending of it where Fateh tells Jasmine that it is too late and Jasmine cuts her finger and Fateh comes running to pick her up, upsetting Tejo. They did consummate today, that much I caught. If even after that, somebody like Fateh who has been shown a good human, does that to someone he didn't say before the deed that this meant nothing to him, then am definitely done with even following written updates.

I am not anti the deed in general, I am anti absence of clarity on what that means to the other party.

What? Did they really consummate their marriage? Already? I can believe tejo to be willing as she is in love with him and also believes that he has moved on from jasmin but dude!!! Fateh man!! What are u doing?? M so mad at him. He's so screwed up! Blaming his stupidity and raging hormones! How insensitive! 

I saw the promo 🤯

What a blunder this sucker is making? If he is really going to be as he is being shown in the promo...then I really hope he marries jasmin. They both deserve each other. And both should get disowned by their families. Tejo should disown everyone and just leave. She will be far better off without the circus she is currently in.