Udariyaan

Today’s episode

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello did anyone saw today’s episode? What was the precap? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Whos ready to beat Fateh with me?😈

Niroo thumbnail

Why what happened? 

piapriya thumbnail

Promo for 26th July. 
fatejo dancing at Jasmean’s engagement(?)

Scene shift to Fateh saying to Jas he will always love her(similar) but now nothin can happen since she is marrying. Jasmin slashes her ring finger with knife. Fateh screams her name, takes her in arms and runs away to hospital while Tejo looks on broken-hearted 

samspriyanka09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Looking at precap, I am still in shocked

piapriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piapriya

Promo for 26th July. 

Scene shift to Fateh saying to Jas he will always love her(similar) but now nothin can happen since she is marrying. Jasmin slashes her ring finger with knife. Fateh screams her name, takes her in arms and runs away to hospital while Tejo looks on broken-hearted 

Correction as broken hearted Tejo and whole family looks on🤡

Tejo shd just divorce this guy🤡 and go to Canada alone

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What happened in precap? Saw a promo for 26th July I think, the ending of it where Fateh tells Jasmine that it is too late and Jasmine cuts her finger and Fateh comes running to pick her up, upsetting Tejo. They did consummate today, that much I caught. If even after that, somebody like Fateh who has been shown a good human, does that to someone he didn't say before the deed that this meant nothing to him, then am definitely done with even following written updates.

I am not anti the deed in general, I am anti absence of clarity on what that means to the other party.

piapriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutepigs

What happened in precap? Saw a promo for 26th July I think, the ending of it where Fateh tells Jasmine that it is too late and Jasmine cuts her finger and Fateh comes running to pick her up, upsetting Tejo. They did consummate today, that much I caught. If even after that, somebody like Fateh who has been shown a good human, does that to someone he didn't say before the deed that this meant nothing to him, then am definitely done with even following written updates.

I am not anti the deed in general, I am anti absence of clarity on what that means to the other party.

Oh i think he looked confused and regretful(?) after he saw the heart locket with JasFa pic the morning after. Im so pissed🤡

Niroo thumbnail

Wow! I thought that after the deed at least he will have more clarity. 

lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: piapriya

Promo for 26th July. 

That's it...

This show is over for me jab tak..this moron doesn't get his brain 🧠 back and tejo gets both brain and spine back...

Going on full k drama ekta Kapoor style... Kasam se...the show on Zee TV was the same...hadh hai 🤯🤯

Guys keep me updated...

Ab yeh show tab hi dekha jayega.. jab Tejo will be not taken as granted and she will stop behaving like 80's abla nari😡😠😤