Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT#31 Kabhi Neem Neem Kabhi Shahad Shahad - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by kankabhor

On snea peak, 🤣🤣

Finally yaad aaya sabko , ladki diabetic hai😆 Butter chicken khane me problme hai but khudne gulaab jamun khilaya uska kya😆

Raj hiding his face🤣🤣 I mssed him so much for last few episodes. Finally he is back. Yesterday, His "dadi dadi dadi" was epic😆

I am sure Ishqi is gonna order all unhealthy food with pastry, gulab jaamun to provoke Ahaan🤣

even i am pretty sure she will do this just to provoke him ...she is such a baby and an adorable one🤣

Exactly. Not that she was going to get 10 Kgs of it in her stomach. 😆

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

Exactly. Not that she was going to get 10 Kgs of it in her stomach. 😆

HE is also finding just reason to talk or get her talkign to him. She is also doign same😆

HE is also finding just reason to talk or get her talkign to him. She is also doign same😆

Batao. Kya din aa gaye! Apni hi biwi se baat karne ke liye ITNI LAME chaalein chalni pad rahi hai! 😆

Edited by IAdoreYou - 2 years ago

she is such an ace in kapde mein lapate kar taana maaroing🤣..that car wala scene 🤣

Originally posted by jacinta_91

Yeh old post hai anjani.... yesterday morny viral bhi hui thi

Thanku😃

I pulled all-nighter, rocked the meeting and now back to IF and IPZN🤪. Insomenia so gayaa muze😆. I dont want to sleep before I watch today's episode😆

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago

I pulled all-nighter, rocked the meeting and now back to IF and IPZN🤪. Insomenia so gayaa muze😆. I dont want to sleep before I watch today's episode😆

Kya se kya ho gaye hum

Ipzn ke meherbaan 🤪

Kartik is such a bhai ka chamcha, How he took Ahaan's permissin to order food for Ishqi😆

Which new web series featuring Param? Pls batao, I am also a fan!

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago