Posted: 2 years ago

First of all why Sai has to accuse Virat when it's only a deal marriage for her? May be she wants to keep the matter clear because in future if she happens to leave him people around or his own family members might blame her for it without knowing what she was asked to do. 

But if we still look for the difference Virat openly admitted to Sai before their marriage that he has someone else in his heart and she shouldn't keep any expectations from him. Even though he keeps planning sweet surprises and brings gifts for Sai now he never straight forwardly cleared this matter. Whatever Sai says or does is based on this, Pakhi's awkward behavior and Virat's soft nature towards Pakhi. In the case of Sai she never openly said that she loves some other person. She only said something like 'what if I say Ajinkya is my boyfriend' in that promo and in the episode she clearly told Virat that she has her own set of college friends. 

Edited by Chattering-Lory - 2 years ago

The situations are not comparable.. in the first case Sai's husband has said he loves someone else and  knows that someone else is also in love with him..also was told in anger that he lost that pyaari cheez because of Sai..mentioned during taking pheras again and again how the marriage is just a deal.

In the second case time and again Sai has said he is my friend acha dost...Neither called him pyaara dost...sabse pyaari cheez ...kareebi dost..Neither do they keep visiting each other at odd hours.. This all in the name of dosti.. I understand Virat accusing her would not be him disbelieving her but being hurt and insecure and hence I have always mentioned how his anger needs to be checked..That leads to repercussions..

But the two cannot be compared..Sai was even okay with them going on a trip.. for multiple days and nights all alone.. 

Also the two have different feelings for each other.. Virat is in love with her and expecting it back ... He is also at the most vulnerable stage of his love..where he believes that he might not have is love requited  and also probably does not have Sai with him permanently.. You know Virat is a person who would probably be okay if Sai doesn't not love him back but stays with him forever.. That was evident in so their ring ceremony...

Sai is a person who believes in a marriage that is based on love..She thinks she would not get it..and her layers of insecurity is visible when she has developed some hopes and witnesses KBA..

Originally posted by asmi_joya

The situations are not comparable.. in the first case Sai's husband has said he loves someone else and  knows that someone else is also in love with him..also was told in anger that he lost that pyaari cheez because of Sai..mentioned during taking pheras again and again how the marriage is just a deal.

In the second case time and again Sai has said he is my friend acha dost...Neither called him pyaara dost...sabse pyaari cheez ...kareebi dost..Neither do they keep visiting each other at odd hours.. This all in the name of dosti.. I understand Virat accusing her would not be him disbelieving her but being hurt and insecure and hence I have always mentioned how his anger needs to be checked..That leads to repercussions..

But the two cannot be compared..Sai was even okay with them going on a trip.. for multiple days and nights all alone.. 

Also the two have different feelings for each other.. Virat is in love with her and expecting it back ... He is also at the most vulnerable stage of his love..where he believes that he might not have is love requited  and also probably does not have Sai with him permanently.. You know Virat is a person who would probably be okay if Sai doesn't not love him back but stays with him forever.. That was evident in so their ring ceremony...

Sai is a person who believes in a marriage that is based on love..She thinks she would not get it..and her layers of insecurity is visible when she has developed some hopes and witnesses KBA..

I completely agree that the two situations cannot be compared. At all. In addition to what you have already said, the fact that Sai compared Ajinkya to Sunny and not Pakhi spoke volumes during their fight after the college festival. 

In terms of the trust issue, I have written my take on a previous page in this thread. It won’t let me go back and tag anyone now. I don’t think trust is an issue here for either one of them. They both have unwavering faith in each other. The problem is their emotional impulsivity. They both get caught up in their feelings and say things that they don’t mean, and this is heightened when they are with each other. It comes down to the fear of losing each other. You can read my other post if you’re interested! 

Edited by tptwi - 2 years ago

I won't comment much on precap because things may be different in episode..So will wait for it. 

But sai accusing vp is different. Virat himself admitted he is committed, she know about their yoga camp (don't ask me how.. Even i don't know), she also know about the promise. Sai can see pakhi still harbouring feelings for virat, sai have seen how virat is soft towards pakhi, have witnessed them talking about past relationship.. most importantly their past is affecting her life.because of the past pakhi is making her life hell.. Anyone in her place will react the same... so she reacted. 

Where as virat have an issue with every male friend of sai which is not good. He went college to check aniket, questioning why she is making friends, passing comments like college are for studying not for making friends is orthodox thinking and it doesn't suit his character at all..It was fun during aniket time but not now...and  ajinkya is someone who poped up during dance and there is not incident happened to accuse any affair or affection between sai and ajinkya till now.. In fact she compared their relationship to sunny virat..So that should have made virat to understand her intention are pure. anyway let's see exactly what happens and how it play out.

Edited by JugniPH - 2 years ago

I wonder what will Sai do if she sees Virat and Paakhi in Paapi's room in similar close proximity....like Virat close to Paapi and feeding her water...no matter for what reason. 

How would have Sai reacted?

Edited by itsTrueDeal - 2 years ago
Originally posted by JugniPH

I won't comment much on precap because things may be different in episode..So will wait for it. 

But sai accusing vp is different. Virat himself admitted he is committed, she know about their yoga camp (don't ask me how.. Even i don't know), she also know about the promise. Sai can see pakhi still harbouring feelings for virat, sai have seen how virat is soft towards pakhi, have witnessed them talking about past relationship.. most importantly their past is affecting her life.because of the past pakhi is making her life hell.. Anyone in her place will react the same... so she reacted. 

Where as virat have an issue with every male friend of sai which is not good. He went college to check aniket, questioning why she is making friends, passing comments like college are for studying not for making friends is orthodox thinking and it doesn't suit his character at all..It was fun during aniket time but not now...and  ajinkya is someone who poped up during dance and there is not incident happened to accuse any affair or affection between sai and ajinkya till now.. In fact she compared their relationship to sunny virat..So that should have made virat to understand her intention are pure. anyway let's see exactly what happens and how it play out.

Exactly from where I see Sai's issues and Virat's issues cannot be equated ,not at this point of time in the show.. Just like how Ajinkya and Pakhi in person and their position in Sai's and Virat's life cannot be compared. Sai called Ajinkya her good friend, on being asked if he is her best friend she said no he is my friend.. Virat has called Pakhi is very good friend and Sai knows he was the woman who he vowed his committment to.. Pakhi comes and tells Sai Haq jata rahi ho tum Virat par, for her own husband and calls out Virat , because wo PURI tareeke se Sai ka ho gaya hai.. 

Sai has always reacted towards Pakhi when she has been pushed to do so... She generally is very perceptive towards Pakhi's feelings as well..I hate that in her.. She is okay in leaving the room when they talk..She allows Pakhi and Virat to sit in 'her'  bedroom and goes out to study..She was okay with Pakhi and Virat going on a 'trip' all alone, where elders asked Virat to man bahlaao Pakhi... And she also till recently ask them to talk in her room if they wish to. Their situations are mighty different. 

Sai questioning Virat's shady & questionable equation with his ex cum bhabhi isn't accusing him of having EMA or infidelity or shaming what Virat did in the birthday night episode or in the upcoming track. Not same. It's crystal clear! And Virat doesn't draw the boundary with Pakhi cos he enjoys her attention & there were many indecent moments between them in past. And he did love her initially even after getting married to Sai. What he had with Pakhi initially was emotional affair. It definitely was emotional infidelity. It can't be equated in any aspect.

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

After seeing the precap and knowing about KD I was wondering if lack of trust is only from Virat side . Does Sai trust him enough to expect him to trust her . 

Virat and Sai’s situation might be different, Pakhi and Ajinkya might be different , their triggers might be different but one thing is common ..both Sai and Virat didn’t indulge in EMA but their partners accused them openly in front of others .Sai accused him twice .  What’s the difference between Virat and Sai’s trust issue . The difference is when Virat realizes his mistake he will apologize whereas Sai thinks raising fingers on his character is ok as he didn’t attempt suicide . Virat was a misunderstanding and Sai’s was to hurt him in an argument . 

p.S I am not defending any character but highlighting how same issue is treated differently in the show and how FL are given free pass . 

I agree. Sai has accused him twice and that too in front of the family. During Harinee's birthday Pakhi had poked her but Sai could have chose not to dig out skeleton. I'm not saying she shouldn't have answered her but she could have avoided this topic since she knew Virat never crossed his limits. Instead she could have had a heart to heart talk with Virat in private. Infact Virat was confused too since he didn't even know what Sai heard or saw that made her feel so upset . And, yes Virat always apolozises for his mistake but Sai never does. In the present situation too it will be Virat who will apologise since he will blame himself for Sai's condition.

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I agree. Sai has accused him twice and that too in front of the family. During Harinee's birthday Pakhi had poked her but Sai could have chose not to dig out skeleton. I'm not saying she shouldn't have answered her but she could have avoided this topic since she knew Virat never crossed his limits. Instead she could have had a heart to heart talk with Virat in private. Infact Virat was confused too since he didn't even know what Sai heard or saw that made her feel so upset . And, yes Virat always apolozises for his mistake but Sai never does. In the present situation too it will be Virat who will apologise since he will blame himself for Sai's condition.

That was not an accusation. That's what she was told and when she lost it she asked about.. How much expectations rom Sai..Just when she had forgotten the deal and was trying to move on she sees Pakhi and Virat discussing something she just had a hint off... but always knew about..to be awaken her back from the dreams that she had started dreaming with her and Virat in it..After all this she has a fight with her husband who leaves the room in anger because of the questions she asked him..Next day wants to go to college in peace and she is being accused for Virat sleeping outside the house, by the same woman who is between her and her husband ...who has always been there between them..She was also told she has no rights on her husband...she was also told on the very same day that the said woman has more rights on her husband.. she was called gold digger...always is called so.. she was called a nurse... ANd eventually she is supposed to not react after all this.. So much expectations from a woman who is dealing with so many things all at once ??

Originally posted by asmi_joya

That was not an accusation. That's what she was told and when she lost it she asked about.. How much expectations rom Sai..Just when she had forgotten the deal and was trying to move on she sees Pakhi and Virat discussing something she just had a hint off... but always knew about..to be awaken her back from the dreams that she had started dreaming with her and Virat in it..After all this she has a fight with her husband who leaves the room in anger because of the questions she asked him..Next day wants to go to college in peace and she is being accused for Virat sleeping outside the house, by the same woman who is between her and her husband ...who has always been there between them..She was also told she has no rights on her husband...she was also told on the very same day that the said woman has more rights on her husband.. she was called gold digger...always is called so.. she was called a nurse... ANd eventually she is supposed to not react after all this.. So much expectations from a woman who is dealing with so many things all at once ??

Accha to when u lost it then u can insult anyone , question anyone's character, why this double rule  , she is d person who keep instigating virat's insecurities till date she dint tell virat that she had given up on her wifely rights on him , just use d info provide by him just to win debates , then why can't virat lose it ? 

Ye alag alag rules kyu hai ?