Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Matlab ab banda khud ki shirt ko bhi nahin pakad sakta. God jasfa fans are such desi perverts... Too much into jija sali stuff. Pakka inki computer history golmaal milegi

n they didn't see he threw if away n kicked it like mad 

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Last week it was 1.5

This week 1.7 ðŸ¤ª

Ya I saw next post this is crazy🤪will.make us all mad only with this jasso joker drama 🤯

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jennifers Maya was a class apart nobody can even think of competing in her league. The male ones probably karanvir bohra from dil sa di Dua saubhagyavati bhava. The suhagrat scene where he makes her drink the cockroach milk was epic. I didn't watch that show throughly but a few episodes on hotstar last year and that guy was fabulous. 

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Ya I saw next post this is crazy🤪will.make us all mad only with this jasso joker drama 🤯

Yeah More psycho drama is on the way ðŸ¤ª

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shraddha6789

Jennifers Maya was a class apart nobody can even think of competing in her league. The male ones probably karanvir bohra from dil sa di Dua saubhagyavati bhava. The suhagrat scene where he makes her drink the cockroach milk was epic. I didn't watch that show throughly but a few episodes on hotstar last year and that guy was fabulous. 

Viraj Dobriyal & Maya- this two are iconic psycho/obsessive lover of ITV!

Literally no one can match their level🔥

I've watched both shows and seriously Jenifer & Karanvir nailed the characters!

I've never seen psycho like them on/offscreen😆🤣

Not_James_bond thumbnail

It's probably the dream sequence that Tejo has and the stupid fake stories that fateh and Tejo came up with that garnered the trp rase as no matter how many stupid jasfa fans exist they are greatly outnumbered by the amount of people who enjoy fatejo chemistry or to be precise tejos character. 

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Has anyone watched 13 reasons why the character of Bryce walker in the 3 season is trying to redeem. Even though u hate him to the core u can actually see the efforts he is trying to put in. Or for the fact even Monty the guy who is homosexual but is homophobic because of his father's atrocious behavior towards him. 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

And Trp is increasing I can't believe ðŸ¤¢

Ikr 

Trp aunties like negative character plotting against main leads .... now we will hv more of jasso pagalpan ðŸ¤¢

FieryLioness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shraddha6789

It's probably the dream sequence that Tejo has and the stupid fake stories that fateh and Tejo came up with that garnered the trp rase as no matter how many stupid jasfa fans exist they are greatly outnumbered by the amount of people who enjoy fatejo chemistry or to be precise tejos character. 

Bold:-  exactly.   Even though we couldn't find any logic but no fatejo fan can deny that we loved their scenes ...  at least I did ...

It's always treat to watch these 2 together.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Yeah from the Trp increase Even I can predict that Pendulum Fateh will be constant!🥱

But Jasfa fans are flying so much on twitter & instagram today🤪😆

Pendulum Fateh reminds me of Ankit's insta stories ðŸ˜†

Unka haal bhi show jaisa hi h ...lol

Banda 10 apni stories dalta h, 2 fatejo ki nd 2 jasfa ki🤣

Uska bas chale to sirf apni stories hi dale😆

Edited by FieryLioness - 2 years ago