Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Which will put even the delete option at shame, Cauz after it is erased it's the delete that has to bear the crap thinking its oblivious. Some is an understatement all of jasfa fans if they apply for a psychiatrist help programme, will lead to the psychiatrists scrambling along for help. 

Originally posted by Bluekohl

I've seen a few and they're all like... Tejo should reunite them. And I'm like... Why??? Tejo ne theka liya hai to clean up after them? Khud ke hath pairhain, karlo jo karna hai. 

ðŸ˜†

I'm laughing at both sides ðŸ¤ª 

But JasFa fans are really something else...

I also don't know why negative roles are not appreciated by itv audience... if the characters are nicely written, they might get challenging scenes to do...the actors might improve also

Jennifer's Maya was something else.

Lol at one point I'd just watch the dumb leads and how the villains Prithvi and Sherlyn would outsmart everyone cos the rest were plain idiots ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

i had seen so many post on insta of this so called thrueeeeee lub which crack me up🤣🤣🤣

oh gawdd yuck Jasfa fans need a reality check :S how the fck do they romanticize toxic relationships ðŸ¤¢ Jasfa ship does not deserve to sail. 

Originally posted by Bluekohl

Also, is tomorrow's episode out yet? 

No tdy they will upload after tv 😂

Originally posted by music_girl

ðŸ˜†

I also don't know why negative roles are not appreciated by itv audience... if the characters are nicely written, they might get challenging scenes to do...the actors might improve also

Lol at one point I'd just watch the dumb leads and how the villains Prithvi and Sherlyn would outsmart everyone cos the rest were plain idiots ðŸ˜†

Honestly I'm a sucker for really good but ruthless when you mess with them characters. They are my vibe. Characters like Mr darcy, Aragorn etc. 

But I can appreciate grey characters. One of my most favorite ones is quite grey, snape. 

ITV doesn't make good grey characters imo( from what limited shows I've seen). Tho it whitewashed horrible men perfectly. Even in grey characters, some things should be unforgivable, but on itv, it's all cool as long as you are the hero. 

Originally posted by ShanUlas

Seems like we both have watched too much of ektasmiley37. But then this is not ekta show. 

Ekta belongs to generation of teenagers who grew up reading Mills and Boons( like me😆). If you see in all her shows except one or two , she has this english novel style story where you sleep with one, marry another and have child with third or all three or two. And her story went in circles be it ML or FL all had multiple partners. 

But present ITV shows are different . Such tracks are not that popular.  We still have extra marital things but I feel they are more indianised. More saas bahu and social stuff is present .

Udariya FL till now is different ( can't say of future ). She is no Ekta's M&B chatacter . So we can expect her to walk away and only come back when Fateh behaves straight.  She won't take shit neither will she give any. Since Chameli is her sister and Fateh more of a friend  so yes at some level Tejo will always tend to walk away but then it's Fateh to bring her back. That's what Fatejo is all about. 

Every show has its plot line . Creatives do use typical ITV tricks to get TRP but somehow I see they roughly go around their main plot. Unless and un till it becomes 300 plus episodic and viewers change ! 

It may follow some of Bani subplots  rather then Silsila pyar ka. Coz SPK started with clear hint of extra marital.  So  it's viewers  were conditioned accordingly.  Bani when I see had totally diffetent story but few things are similar . 

& Also ekta Matas favourite tune of Erich seagal's love story in all shows 😂

Originally posted by AppleOfEye

And Trp is increasing I can't believe ðŸ¤¢

How much???

ðŸ˜†

I laugh at myself enough. Kya popat ban raha hai

Last week it was 1.5

This week 1.7 ðŸ¤ª

ðŸ˜†

no noadays villain also liked but here jasso's obsession has no base she herself left fateh and now want him back which is not acceptable

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago