Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I think in current shows on color or in the recent past only show that did have EMF and character assassination or petty misunderstandings between the lead couple. They are pretty mature according to ITV standards. Especially the ML who was ever supportive and non judgemental about the FL past. Even though It has the horrible Kulwant kaur and a pendulum sister sarabjeets older sister but at least the male leads were sane. Even the FL ex when he came back was right and his actions could somewhat be justified at his situation. Even though he had faced hell he was quiet lenient and considerate with his revenge. 

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think in current shows on color or in the recent past only show that did  not have EMF and character assassination or petty misunderstandings between the lead couple was chhoti sardarni.  They are pretty mature according to ITV standards. Especially the ML who was ever supportive and non judgemental about the FL past. Even though It has the horrible Kulwant kaur and a pendulum sister sarabjeets older sister but at least the male leads were sane. Even the FL ex when he came back was right and his actions could somewhat be justified at his situation. Even though he had faced hell he was quiet lenient and considerate with his revenge. 

Edited by Shraddha6789 - 2 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

Yes they believe JasFa will reunite and be happy together!

True loooove wins despite obstacles 

Stalker love, obsessive love, slavery for the win ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

https://twitter.com/rana39458137/status/1418126404638625793?s=19

Credit to user

i had seen so many post on insta of this so called thrueeeeee lub which crack me up🤣🤣🤣

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Why are Jasfa fans flying on Twitter. TRP aunties ate liking Chameli as gra y character. All Chameli did was plotting and mind game well . People liked it coz next they want to see how ML FL  deal with her . Its clear sign they want Jasso as villian. 

I yesterday saw make jasso positive was trending on Twitter.  Now it TRP increases with jasso negative do they really think he's so will be made positive 

Yep increase is clear sign they like Chameli plotting and going crazy.  So we will get more of her craziness .

people want that only positive win over negative. but tejo will be bend down if she got to know this psycho streak of her sister

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes they believe JasFa will reunite and be happy together!

True loooove wins despite obstacles 

Stalker love, obsessive love, slavery for the win ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

https://twitter.com/rana39458137/status/1418126404638625793?s=19

Credit to user

Slavery love obsession at it's peak🥳

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

i had seen so many post on insta of this so called thrueeeeee lub which crack me up🤣🤣🤣

you should share with us 

Come on ðŸ˜†

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Matlab ab banda khud ki shirt ko bhi nahin pakad sakta. God jasfa fans are such desi perverts... Too much into jija sali stuff. Pakka inki computer history golmaal milegi

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

you should share with us Come on ðŸ˜†

I've seen a few and they're all like... Tejo should reunite them. And I'm like... Why??? Tejo ne theka liya hai to clean up after them? Khud ke hath pairhain, karlo jo karna hai. 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

you should share with us 

Come on ðŸ˜†

will sure share next time

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Matlab ab banda khud ki shirt ko bhi nahin pakad sakta. God jasfa fans are such desi perverts... Too much into jija sali stuff. Pakka inki computer history golmaal milegi

as per them fatejo jo karta hai jasmine k liye karta hai

they had thinking alike jasmine😆