Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Seems like we both have watched too much of ektasmiley37. But then this is not ekta show. 

Ekta belongs to generation of teenagers who grew up reading Mills and Boons( like me😆). If you see in all her shows except one or two , she has this english novel style story where you sleep with one, marry another and have child with third or all three or two. And her story went in circles be it ML or FL all had multiple partners. 

But present ITV shows are different . Such tracks are not that popular.  We still have extra marital things but I feel they are more indianised. More saas bahu and social stuff is present .

Udariya FL till now is different ( can't say of future ). She is no Ekta's M&B chatacter . So we can expect her to walk away and only come back when Fateh behaves straight.  She won't take shit neither will she give any. Since Chameli is her sister and Fateh more of a friend  so yes at some level Tejo will always tend to walk away but then it's Fateh to bring her back. That's what Fatejo is all about. 

Every show has its plot line . Creatives do use typical ITV tricks to get TRP but somehow I see they roughly go around their main plot. Unless and un till it becomes 300 plus episodic and viewers change ! 

It may follow some of Bani subplots  rather then Silsila pyar ka. Coz SPK started with clear hint of extra marital.  So  it's viewers  were conditioned accordingly.  Bani when I see had totally diffetent story but few things are similar . 

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago

Originally posted by FieryLioness

Congrats on new EDT🥳

What's the updates for tonite's episode? 

Who's dream is it 😆

Is the episode out??😆

Originally posted by FieryLioness

Makers plan to let jasso know nd burn us fatejo fans🤣

And Trp is increasing I can't believe 🤢

https://twitter.com/2021Tellyworld/status/1418117932081565698?s=19

Last week I & We all had skipped so many episodes cz of Jasmean🤢

We thought the Trp would decrease but It has increased I hope Makers dont give more SS to that psycho woman👎🏼

Already 20 min ke episode ka 15 min wo chudail khaa jati hai, I can't bear her scenes longer😭🤢

Originally posted by AppleOfEye

Is the episode out??😆

not yet

Yes trp increased

I'm damn sure the triangle will prolong

We'll see pendulum Fateh oscillating 😆

Originally posted by music_girl

not yet

Yes trp increased

I'm damn sure the triangle will prolong

We'll see pendulum Fateh oscillating 😆

Yeah from the Trp increase Even I can predict that Pendulum Fateh will be constant!🥱

But Jasfa fans are flying so much on twitter & instagram today🤪😆

https://twitter.com/2021Tellyworld/status/1418117932081565698?s=19

Last week I & We all had skipped so many episodes cz of Jasmean🤢

We thought the Trp would decrease but It has increased I hope Makers dont give more SS to that psycho woman👎🏼

Already 20 min ke episode ka 15 min wo chudail khaa jati hai, I can't bear her scenes longer😭🤢

I guess colors audience likes this pendulum. That's why they have so many shows with pendulum man and EMA. I'm just waiting for the show to sink further so I can drop it completely for one and for all.

Yeah from the Trp increase Even I can predict that Pendulum Fateh will be constant!🥱

But Jasfa fans are flying so much on twitter & instagram today🤪😆

Yes they believe JasFa will reunite and be happy together!

True loooove wins despite obstacles 

Stalker love, obsessive love, slavery for the win 🥳🥳

https://twitter.com/rana39458137/status/1418126404638625793?s=19

Credit to user

Edited by music_girl - 2 years ago

Why are Jasfa fans flying on Twitter. TRP aunties ate liking Chameli as gra y character. All Chameli did was plotting and mind game well . People liked it coz next they want to see how ML FL  deal with her . Its clear sign they want Jasso as villian. 

I yesterday saw make jasso positive was trending on Twitter.  Now it TRP increases with jasso negative do they really think he's so will be made positive 

Yep increase is clear sign they like Chameli plotting and going crazy.  So we will get more of her craziness .

was searching this thread yesterday but couldn't found

between posted new bts on social media thread