Trp dropped - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

No Aarthi...PPL like us only will sit others will definitely hange the channel why will they watch bd the while half an hour bolo

From 6:30 every show suffers the same problem of timings...

But only Molkki decreases and every other show increases...So the problem obviously lies in our show's story...

Originally posted by Aarthisweety

Colors channel definitely has this problem..long time

But as per me it's ongoing track grownup s not at all required

I don't feel so the track is going good and if u see trp aunties like such tracks actually... kyunki trp aunties ko logic nahi chahiye...bas dram chahiye

I don't feel so the track is going good and if u see trp aunties like such tracks actually... kyunki trp aunties ko logic nahi chahiye...bas dram chahiye

Some say molkki under scanner 

Exactly ziva...this is the actual reason...bcoz PPL will not sit and see bd for half an hour just for molkki... obviously they will change the channel...PPL like us sit till 10:30 watching bd

But BD trp ll come next week na πŸ˜΅...hope it ll not decrease further next week ...rather it stays stable🀞🀞🀞

This is one is for last week 

Originally posted by Ziva01

But which show is causing this disbalance???

There must a reason to it naπŸ€”

Can't we email Rangu regarding this????πŸ€”

Donno yaa PPL are saying it's bcoz of the shows telacasted after 9 mostly salt is the issue...bcoz Monday ko bd 10 ko start hua tha yaaar...aise chalega to koun dekhega..

It's not about track yaar...it's about time slot only humara show 10:20 ko start hota hai to koun dekhega batao...max log channel badal hi denge na ..

Shows after 9 pm is having this issue....

It's about the track only Sri...I watch Udaariyaan...It starts at 7:15 everyday...Still the TRP increased...

The track is difficult to tolerate...Even for a PurVir shipper like me...How will general audience like...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Edited by darkchocolates - 2 years ago

Dont believe to all rumours

EK ka show

NIK and Molkki are same...

So rumors will start coming...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Donno yaa PPL are saying it's bcoz of the shows telacasted after 9 mostly salt is the issue...bcoz Monday ko bd 10 ko start hua tha yaaar...aise chalega to koun dekhega..

So the issue is with salt thenπŸ€”

Originally posted by Ziva01

Dont believe to all rumours

EK ka show

No yaar even it it's EK show..

Haad hothi hain