Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by 404_NotFound

After seeing the precap and knowing about KD I was wondering if lack of trust is only from Virat side . Does Sai trust him enough to expect him to trust her . 

Virat and Sai’s situation might be different, Pakhi and Ajinkya might be different , their triggers might be different but one thing is common ..both Sai and Virat didn’t indulge in EMA but their partners accused them openly in front of others .Sai accused him twice .  What’s the difference between Virat and Sai’s trust issue . The difference is when Virat realizes his mistake he will apologize whereas Sai thinks raising fingers on his character is ok as he didn’t attempt suicide . Virat was a misunderstanding and Sai’s was to hurt him in an argument . 

p.S I am not defending any character but highlighting how same issue is treated differently in the show and how FL are given free pass . 

I don't want to comment too much before seeing the upcoming episodes, but here are my initial thoughts. Just my personal perspective...

Firstly, I don't think that Sai and Ajinkya's relationship and Virat and Pakhi's relationship can even be compared. Sai and Ajinkya are simply friends, whereas Virat and Pakhi have a known romantic history. Sai has given Virat no reason to ever doubt her, and Virat himself gave Sai the biggest source of insecurity through the wedding vaada. On top of that, Pakhi is always around to instigate the situation and make Sai feel even more uncomfortable. Anyways, this is not the point of your post, so I will stop right here... 

I don't think the issue is trust. Sai knows that Virat has never cheated on her with Pakhi, and Virat knows that Sai would never cheat on him with Ajinkya. They both have an unwavering faith in each other. 

The problem is their impulsivity. They both have a lot of differences in their personalities, but they have this in common. They are both overly emotional people who get caught up in their feelings and in the heat of the moment, which leads them to say things they don't mean. 

When Sai overheard Virat and Pakhi's conversation at the pool, she was deeply hurt. Even though it was not new information, she had started to let her guard down with Virat and accept that this marriage might be real. But, witnessing that conversation, she was brought back to the "reality" of the vaada. She felt shattered that she could think her relationship with Virat is anything other than the vaada. She didn't act rationally, nor was she willing to listen to Virat's side of the story...because she was in pain. She was scared of losing the person who is most important to her in the world, and out of that fear, she ended up hurting him with her bitter words. 

We have yet to see how this scene with Virat and Ajinkya is going to play out. But, Virat's insecurities are at an all time high. He is a ticking time bomb at this point. When (if) he accuses Sai and whatever else harsh words he says will not be out of a distrust of her. Rather, they will be out of a fear of losing her. He is madly in love with his wife, and even though he can see that his wife is falling in love with him, he is getting no affirmations. He is worried that he may not be enough for her to accept him as her husband. He is worried that Ajinkya is younger and in the same profession, so perhaps she might end up preferring him. Are these logical thoughts? Maybe yes. Maybe not. Again, he knows how deeply Sai cares for him. But, love blinds us. When we love someone so much, the fear of losing them is also heightened that much. And people say things in anger and fear that they don't mean all the time. This is the reality of human life. 

So, I think that both Sai and Virat are right. And, both Sai are Virat are wrong too. 

Edited by tptwi - 2 years ago

Originally posted by shirasaini

actually,in virat and  pakki, Ajinkya and Sai case is entirely different.

1) virat told sai that he is committed towards someone whereas sai didn't tell him like that

2) Pakki still desperate for Virat where Ajinkya is jus a friend and does cross his limit 

3) Pakki always troubles sai but Ajinkya. doesn't do anything like that to virat 

4) Virat still didn't propose Sai and didn't clarify his relationship with pakki yet...

He must be gotten idea that how hurting it would be for Sai when pakki idiot always barge into their bedroom 😠

Exactly. Is it so difficult to understand the difference between the two situations. Till date Pakhi accuses Virat Infront of Sai and openly confesses her feelings. Virat himself told Sai about his feelings for Pakhi. He has moved on definitely , and even when he did not , he never harboured those feelings for Pakhi. 

But Sairat 's feelings for each other are not cemented yet to win over their trust issues. Sai has her doubts and so does Virat because of  Sai's constant age shaming. Both are not wrong in their respective places. 

Why is it that this tit for tat will make Sai realise her fault. There is nothing going on between Ajinkya and her. Nothing romantic. At least Sai never confessed it. 

I second you but not in all points sai never allows anyone so close to her that too knowing that person still has feelings for you and is not ready to move on with their own as pakki does and Virat who taunts pakki for hurting Sai but not advising her to move on with her own life CLEARLY  and Ajinkya never insulted Virat as pakki does and Sai will never let him do so unlike Virat who keeps mum Just giving simple expression I will say he has raised voice for Sai against Pakki more than 5 times. Why he is not ready to call her  VAHINI?

Originally posted by sadiltl

I agree with muguet here. I was about to type the same. They both are at different levels of commitment towards each other. Virat is committed fully to sai at this point. Seeing her with anyone hurts. And when he ‘thinks’ she might have feelings for him(hope) and insecurities (jealousy) fighting against each other, any simple trigger ‘can’ cause him to snap out. Does he really think sai will cheat him?no. He knows that sai is brave enough to come to him and say that she loves someone else. He also knows she doesn’t lie. But people don’t think so much when they are taken over by anger, do they?

I am sure sai would blow up if she sees virat and pakhi in the same position. She confronted virat and pakhi that day to come out clean so she can move away from them. Her intentions were good. I don’t think she suspected virat of ema. Her problem with him is that he is compromising with her in the marriage, keeping his love for pakhi alive in his heart. Otherwise she trusts him as an upright person.

Is virat wrong in calling her names. Absolutely! But it happens unintentionally in his outburst. It is not his lack of love or trust for her that causes this outburst but his own miscalculations. Mistakes happen. This is also a big mistake. In my opinion, him ousting sai is a  bigger mistake than this. There he had time to think and make a conscious decision. Here atleast he has no time to think and succumbed to his primal instincts of losing a loved one. 

Just my thoughts! 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts . You have described both their situation aptly. 

Originally posted by tptwi

I don't want to comment too much before seeing the upcoming episodes, but here are my initial thoughts. Just my personal perspective...

Firstly, I don't think that Sai and Ajinkya's relationship and Virat and Pakhi's relationship can even be compared. Sai and Ajinkya are simply friends, whereas Virat and Pakhi have a known romantic history. Sai has given Virat no reason to ever doubt her, and Virat himself gave Sai the biggest source of insecurity through the wedding vaada. On top of that, Pakhi is always around to instigate the situation and make Sai feel even more uncomfortable. Anyways, this is not the point of your post, so I will stop right here... 

I don't think the issue is trust. Sai knows that Virat has never cheated on her with Pakhi, and Virat knows that Sai would never cheat on him with Ajinkya. They both have an unwavering faith in each other. 

The problem is their impulsivity. They both have a lot of differences in their personalities, but they have this in common. They are both overly emotional people who get caught up in their feelings and in the heat of the moment, which leads them to say things they don't mean. 

When Sai overheard Virat and Pakhi's conversation at the pool, she was deeply hurt. Even though it was not new information, she had started to let her guard down with Virat and accept that this marriage might be real. But, witnessing that conversation, she was brought back to the "reality" of the vaada. She felt shattered that she could think her relationship with Virat is anything other than the vaada. She didn't act rationally, nor was she willing to listen to Virat's side of the story...because she was in pain. She was scared of losing the person who is most important to her in the world, and out of that fear, she ended up hurting him with her bitter words. 

We have yet to see how this scene with Virat and Ajinkya is going to play out. But, Virat's insecurities are at an all time high. He is a ticking time bomb at this point. When (if) he accuses Sai and whatever else harsh words he says will not be out of a distrust of her. Rather, they will be out of a fear of losing her. He is madly in love with his wife, and even though he can see that his wife is falling in love with him, he is getting no affirmations. He is worried that he may not be enough for her to accept him as her husband. He is worried that Ajinkya is younger and in the same profession, so perhaps she might end up preferring him. Are these logical thoughts? Maybe yes. Maybe not. Again, he knows how deeply Sai cares for him. But, love blinds us. When we love someone so much, the fear of losing them is also heightened that much. And people say things in anger and fear that they don't mean all the time. This is the reality of human life. 

So, I think that both Sai and Virat are right. And, both Sai are Virat are wrong too. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts . I liked reading your take . @Bold you summed up everything with this line . As I had mentioned, both were wrong but only one apologized and was called out for his act . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago

I second you but not in all points sai never allows anyone so close to her that too knowing that person still has feelings for you and is not ready to move on with their own as pakki does and Virat who taunts pakki for hurting Sai but not advising her to move on with her own life CLEARLY  and Ajinkya never insulted Virat as pakki does and Sai will never let him do so unlike Virat who keeps mum Just giving simple expression I will say he has raised voice for Sai against Pakki more than 5 times. Why he is not ready to call her  VAHINI?

I am sorry , I don’t understand the need to call her Vahini ? What’s more important calling her by that name or considering Pakhi as his brother’s wife . This reminds me of the those people who used to say to  tie Rakhi to boys who teased girls . Respect should come from heart . 

Ajinkya doesn’t have to insult Virat to have affair with Sai . He can still be normal with Virat and have affair behind Virat’s back if they need to . 

Originally posted by NoraSM

Will have to watch episodes to tell you how I feel, right now I think this whole scenario is funny, who would distrust his wife like that? Would she cheat in house full of people? 😆 It is very difficult to bring boyfriends in house when you live with so many people  

Exactly 🤣🤣

Hmm , don't think it can be compared because sai didn't ever give virat any reason for distrust. Sai and Aj equation isn't same as paakhi and virat. Virat shares a history with paakhi and placed her between sai and himself from day 1 of their marriage. Pyaari cheez, pyaar and what not. They did have a shady relationship with the importance and right he gave her to intervene in their marriage.

Pakhi does have feelings for virat and virat had feelings for her until the recent past. It cannot be compared to aj and sai.

actually,in virat and  pakki, Ajinkya and Sai case is entirely different.

1) virat told sai that he is committed towards someone whereas sai didn't tell him like that

2) Pakki still desperate for Virat where Ajinkya is jus a friend and does cross his limit 

3) Pakki always troubles sai but Ajinkya. doesn't do anything like that to virat 

4) Virat still didn't propose Sai and didn't clarify his relationship with pakki yet...

He must be gotten idea that how hurting it would be for Sai when pakki idiot always barge into their bedroom 😠

There's a difference u have to note between Ajinkya & Pakhi - irrespective of the equation between Virat & Pakhi, she's still a household member unlike Ajinkya.

Bedroom is considered as a private space & in many families, they don't let anyone in the room unless they're their best friend or etc..

Its a big no-no in many houses for friends of opposite sex to be allowed in the bedroom, heck in many houses even same sex friends aren't allowed to gossip in bedrooms. In my friend's house, his mom used to say either u talk in the terrace or go to a coffee shop & gossip - don't entertain anyone in bedroom.

And just for the records.. how will Virat know Ajinkya has crossed limits or not ? Its not like Sai is too revealing type of person, she doesn't even open to Virat when he asks something, takes everything for granted just like Virat used to take lightly whatever Pakhi did until recently. Both Sai & Virat have done Phd's on this "jalebi" subject.

Edited by basherz - 2 years ago

The way he walked to the room 🤣

What was he expecting them to do in the room?! It does seem unwarranted the over reaction.