Mehendi hai rachne wali discussion thread no 53 - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by JayashreeR

yup only Pallavi is yet to slap  her mad that day should come soon 

Iam badly waiting   

Seriously she is gone case now😡😡 but she and sunny was their on celebration, don't know what khand is waiting for us from these awara nalayaks🤬🤬👿👿

Originally posted by JayashreeR

initially ashu also faced it😆

Oh no big list seems🙈🙈😂😂

Originally posted by gayatherry88

Hope she does, anyway fd is happy with suprised episode so let's see what khand will be released today,🙈🙈🙈

Go and see the aunty khand first🤬🤬😡😡👿👿👿..she done her favorite work.

Originally posted by Shivi.forever

Precap dekh k sab choomantar😂😂

My anger s like ice melts very fast. 

My hubby says i get angry very fast but get pacified even faster🤣 

N he uses it to his absolute advantage 🧐🧐

Yeh achchi baat hai. 

At the end of the day, this is just a show. BP badhana hi kyun?

Originally posted by inlieu

D-fam nautanki shuru. No wonder Raghav is upset later on. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRnlSn8FRNg/

whatt!!! So now D fam would want pallu to return n take care of Mandar? Obviously if he is mandar then her second marriage becomes invalid 😕

What the hell!

Go and see the aunty khand first🤬🤬😡😡👿👿👿..she done her favorite work.

what kaand?

Please check today BTS thread😊😊

Originally posted by armaanasya

Also, krishna had no role today to be with pals in the hospital, clinic or otherwise. But she's there for a reason. To be a support and friend for her in the future as well and to give pals clarity. Krishna had to witness all this to be able to guide pals, again. That can be the only sense for her to be in the picture.

P.s. rr telling pals that you didn't tell me you came to see Mandy will also bear in his mind, but until when depends on how pals and rr respond to each other after rr's confession. If they continue to have problems, then all of this will bear in his mind.

Agree. Krishna has been witness to everything in Pallavi's life and she will be able to guide her and support her when she is confused later on, because Pallavi can only share her thoughts easily with her. What a lovely friend!

Yeah, I also noticed Raghav's face when he asked her why she didn't tell him she was looking for Mandaar. I was like, well he didn't tell her either but then I realized he was talking about looking for her in the morning and not finding her at home. All these things will add up at some point and he might start thinking about the what ifs too, i.e. what if Mandaar hadn't gone missing, wouldn't Pallavi have been happily married to him, etc. Raghav's insecurities will not go away so easily, not just because of Mandaar but also because of Pallavi's attachment to Ds. 
She might be clear in her head but he doesn't know what she told Krisna about her being sure of her choice of life partner and future with him. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

Please check today BTS thread😊😊

haan... u mean pallu feeding him