Mehendi hai rachne wali discussion thread no 53 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by samarp2

both were fighting & taunting like small school kidssmiley37smiley37smiley37

aftr long saw this Raghavsmiley42smiley37smiley37, he was lost in family dramasmiley26...now hes backsmiley16smiley37smiley37

Mandaar staring at him smiley37smiley37, Raghav giving deadly looks to him all the timesmiley37smiley37

Pallu sandwiched between themsmiley36smiley36.Raghav was on husband mode toosmiley42smiley16

@bold in which part? 

Waise bhi... Raghav was born to be a husband. 

I hope this tough RR remains here. Don't want the softie for a while. 

Yes very superb 😁😊 someone should create video of all the slaps and we can replay whenever we see her psycho behavior, I am waiting for a moment when pallavi slap her👿👿👿. raghav already done but still today is over of the top now🤬🤬

Originally posted by gayatherry88

Yeah high dose fever on one shot 🤣🤣Today na I feel like RR first finish this doctor first 👿👿, what is this asking them to sit together it's heights🤬🤬

yup that doctor keliye mujae sirf gali araha muh sae  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Kuch bhi  bakwaas.  mandar kya sath saal ka baccha  aur Pallavi uska amma  ya kya  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Me to that doctor.. 

😡😡

I loved the bit when Raghav was telling Mandaar who asked you? I'm not taking you anywhere!

Originally posted by JayashreeR

yup that doctor keliye mujae sirf gali araha muh sae  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Kuch bhi  bakwaas.  mandar kya sath saal ka baccha  aur Pallavi uska amma  ya kya  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Me to that doctor.. 

😡😡

Yeah right 😡😡.. can't he go in that ambulance with his friend...how RR opened the door for pallu and that doctor oh my what she is thinking, for gods sake RR is her husband🤬🤬🤬..I literally imagined this punch for mother Teresa 🤣😍🤣😂😂..RR nick name 🙈🙈

Originally posted by Phoenix_Fire123

Some predictions that might or might not come true

1) Repeated instigation of amma by kirti might cause amma to flip momentarily aided by pallu's stupidity in future . And she won't be totally wrong imo .

2) Since pallu is very clear in her head the only way this love triangle can be forced is by manupulation from aayi . So brace yourselves for "we treated you as family for 2 years, didn't abandon you , if you ever considered us as your parents for real you'll help us get our son's memory back"

3)Pallu gonna err . Also i can foresee communication gaps which they evaded especially after marriage. It will make the relationship go downhill

4) RR will try but his impulsiveness and imbibed belief that nobody loves him is going to bite him . Also the half confession from P will further his insecurity.

I hope #3 doesn't happen. They need to be open with each other even more than before. Pallavi might hide things so as not to hurt him and this will encourage Mandaar to cross his limits repeatedly. Also, Shivangi hinted that Pallavi will also make mistakes. Last time it was Raghav this time it's her turn. 

I'm totally expecting #4 to happen. There's a reason they left he confession incomplete and that too because Mandaar appeared. 

Raghav is going to compare himself to Mandaar because Pallavi used to speak so highly of him and has immense respect for him vs. the bad history Raghav himself has with Pallavi where he mistreated her. I know he apologized and made amends but he might feel he isn't good enough or that she deserves better. 

Yes very superb 😁😊 someone should create video of all the slaps and we can replay whenever we see her psycho behavior, I am waiting for a moment when pallavi slap her👿👿👿. raghav already done but still today is over of the top now🤬🤬

yup only Pallavi is yet to slap  her mad that day should come soon 

Iam badly waiting   

Good that I didn't only faced this khand🤣🤣 yeah next time will take care

initially ashu also faced it😆