Udariyaan

Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’m damn sure if FaTejo do it, then J will definitely sleep with F to show to everyone that he loves her. 

If she’s psycho like other Ekta K FL like Kripa, she might keep her phone on so that Tejo can hear JasFa consummation 🤢🤮

( In Ekta Kapoor tv show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.. FL Kripa made ML Angad hear her consummation with her loser husband Prithvi 🤮🤮 keeping her phone on )

🤢🤢

What nonsense they show on ITV.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hapc

🤢🤢

What nonsense they show on ITV.

I'm sorry if made you or any other fans upset. 

I have seen worst tracks in ITV over the years and my tolerance level and attachment towards any show has diminished after so many years of watching.

I'm still continuing to follow this show to see if any progress is there in F or T in terms of their dreams or character arc. 

I look forward to FaTejo divorce track as F can't forget J. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m damn sure if FaTejo do it, then J will definitely sleep with F to show to everyone that he loves her. 

If she’s psycho like other Ekta K FL like Kripa, she might keep her phone on so that Tejo can hear JasFa consummation 🤢🤮

( In Ekta Kapoor tv show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.. FL Kripa made ML Angad hear her consummation with her loser husband Prithvi 🤮🤮 keeping her phone on )

I didn't know such a show existed and this ruined my morning. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also, is tomorrow's episode out yet? 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bluekohl

Also, is tomorrow's episode out yet? 

See Diana's reply in Udaariyaan CC Page 94. 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm sorry if made you or any other fans upset. 

I have seen worst tracks in ITV over the years and my tolerance level and attachment towards any show has diminished after so many years of watching.

I'm still continuing to follow this show to see if any progress is there in F or T in terms of their dreams or character arc. 

I look forward to FaTejo divorce track as F can't forget J. 

Nah, I don't think you have to apologize🤗

I feel the same.

I don't have any attachments towards ITV now, either they show weird tracks or keep dragging unnecessarily.

Waiting for Fatejo divorce or some other development. Until then written updates or seeing 1-2 scenes in episode.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think Fateh is going to sleep with both of them. Those times are gone now. Even Ekta shows don't have such nonsense now. Yes, Jasmine might make it seem like they slept together or something. That is a possible track.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Congrats on new EDT🥳

What's the updates for tonite's episode? 

Who's dream is it 😆

FieryLioness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janecastle

I don't think Fateh is going to sleep with both of them. Those times are gone now. Even Ekta shows don't have such nonsense now. Yes, Jasmine might make it seem like they slept together or something. That is a possible track.

I too think she can do this to trap Fateh.

From last episode where he apologized nd told how he is the lucky guy to get married to Tejo, I am very sure heartbreak will be not one sided...

It'll all be Jasso's doing nd both fatejo gonna suffer...

FieryLioness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bluekohl

Knowing tejo, she would. What was the need to call and tell 'we're going out for entire night'

Makers plan to let jasso know nd burn us fatejo fans🤣