New precap - Raghav confesses his feelings to Pallavi with ILU - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

I want man to man fight

I don't want to see Pallavi ki duvidha (badi clear hai bandi flip nai karwana) 

her going back for heraaibabakabeta's health aai le kehne pe

I feel disgusted to see a girl being used like that 

Confession was needed bas koi interruptions na ho 

I am not happy with the episode!! The way they butchered her and was using Pallavi like that!! The Pallavi who has a good mouth to answer back today was agreeing to everything that b**ch doctor was saying! This was so disgusting to see how she was used and she was letting herself to be used like that also 

I’m sure Mandar is faking his memory loss!!! 

I am excited for the confession but I doubt whether Pallavi will tell hers and when she’s going to won’t there be any interruptions 😒

Finally what we were waiting for 

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Man to man matlab not physical 

I don't want Mandar and family to use Pallavi but they will Trash jo hain 

I know Raghav will never use her or let her be used

Pallavi has her life set and clear she wants to be with Raghav They belong together

Amma I pray flip na kare as there as high chances of Aai flipping but it would be great to see both mothers with their children RaghVi 

Raghav knows Pallavi loves him but she also loves her family she married him for them the same way he did for his

He was ready to let her go when Amma asked him

For him to think Pallavi might leave him if aai asks her Its natural So far she stood up for him to Sanki never has aai been at the opposition party 

Confession simple clear dil se

I just saw IzzAl scene ❤️

Altamsh : Maine aisi baat kabhi ki nahi hai aur na mujhe aati hai Aapko pata hai kaise karte hain

Izaah : Dil se

TBH I can't bear more flipping of characters, already we have almost everyone against them planning and plotting to hurt them and if amma and aai also join the gang then the serial will be full of villains 

Amma is constantly being instigated by Keerti and Aai might turn a blind eye due to son love 

Let see

Rn, Pallavi is sorted about Raghav and confession will clear it all, fingers crossed

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

I don't expect another action sequence cuz aaj wala kaafi acha bhi to and long bhi 

Well about Pallavi, till now I am happy cuz she is sure about what she want...can only wish that CVs will not make her to flip (though there is least probability of that) 

Precap dekh ke to lag raha k confession ho kar rahega

Raghav for sure will confess but Pallavi being able to confess hers too is doubtful 

I hope cvs doesn’t butcher and flip her character! They better not do that sh*t 

May be he IS faking plus the doctor is a helping hand 

Ya definitely! Both are in this together and his friend too!

I really am disappointed with today’s episode where the doctor was using Pallavi and she said nothing and but was letting herself get used like that and poor Raghav 

Originally posted by RishiGirl

I am not happy with the episode!! The way they butchered her and was using Pallavi like that!! The Pallavi who has a good mouth to answer back today was agreeing to everything that b**ch doctor was saying! This was so disgusting to see how she was used and she was letting herself to be used like that also 

I’m sure Mandar is faking his memory loss!!! 

I am excited for the confession but I doubt whether Pallavi will tell hers and when she’s going to won’t there be any interruptions 😒

Pallavi will continue to be used till she feels obliged to Deshmukh family.

Once she stops feeling that, no one will be able to manipulate her and will always keep Raghav and his interest first.

But she needs to stop feeling obliged to them.

Now if and when that will happen is to be seen

Originally posted by RishiGirl

Ya definitely! Both are in this together and his friend too!

I really am disappointed with today’s episode where the doctor was using Pallavi and she said nothing and but was letting herself get used like that and poor Raghav 

Pallavi was not giving much thought and want to hand over this parcel called "Lost and found" to the respective owner and get back to her husband asap

Kal we will be having the car drive, I so badly want some stare game through mirror 

Pallavi was not giving much thought and want to hand over this parcel called "Lost and found" to the respective owner and get back to her husband asap

Kal we will be having the car drive, I so badly want some stare game through mirror 

I won't be stare game , he will tell pallu through eyes he is delivering lost and found alive next time don't expect from me because now itself I feel like eating him alive 🙈🙈🤣🤣😂😂

I have gone crazy

I am more excited to see the tashan between Raghav-Mandar rather than the confession smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Count me in the crazy list🤣

Originally posted by gayatherry88

I won't be stare game , he will tell pallu through eyes he is delivering lost and found alive next time don't expect from me because now itself I feel like eating him alive 🙈🙈🤣🤣😂😂

I want to dedicate a song to Raghav from pallu : Tumhe Jo na ho Pasand dobaara hum na dekhengay .. Teri surat na ho jisme woh sheesha thod dengay hum .