Imlie Written Updates 22 Jul 2021 - Page 11

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Hope Adi can persuade Judges tomorrow to give them permission to put up their performance Imli was looking so cute in that dance costume 

Yes we was looking so cuteee.

We all know that thiz going to happen.

As otherwise how can prachi & imlie on final

1st round imlie

2nd prachi

3rd ,------ let see 

🤪🤪🤪🤪 

That dance practice today is in closed door.🧐 So it's continuation of yesterday's bit😆

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

That dance practice today is in closed door.🧐 So it's continuation of yesterday's bit😆

Kal bhi tha closed door.. ye kal wala clip chipka diya tha🤧😂

I dont know is it only me, i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

not even continuation they simply took a different angle of the scene with the phone ringing on the bed... seriously they could have done new steps or something. Or even given that eyelock someone was asking for 😆

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Hope Adi can persuade Judges tomorrow to give them permission to put up their performance Imli was looking so cute in that dance costume 

I think Imlie will perform alone...

Originally posted by PyaarDostiHai

not even continuation they simply took a different angle of the scene with the phone ringing on the bed... seriously they could have done new steps or something. Or even given that eyelock someone was asking for 😆

Hahaha we are here to express our expectation 🤪🤪🤪

Originally posted by abhiti

I think Imlie will perform alone...

Yed i too think they way imlie was loolong at adi it was total in love she does not have any complain for him ....on precap.

I think she will tell we both are one i have present that 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

✌✌✌

Originally posted by girdharmona

Yed i too think they way imlie was loolong at adi it was total in love she does not have any complain for him ....on precap.

I think she will tell we both are one i have present that 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

✌✌✌

Hmm

Originally posted by Dreamer007

Thank you Suta … okissh episode… DD made appearances and still in delusion… was yearning to talk to KC …but yet clinging to adi …she tried calling BS but he did not pick up as he was busy in his dance session …she could had dropped an sms …but no she wanted to personally pick him up for the session and show up at T house..

Imlie oh Imlie u wanted to wear the ghungaroo and perform so BS went to pick it up and u let him do that but dearie since he got stuck you will yet perform without him

And ghungaroo … Aare ladki jab BS tumare shaat the why u needed such symbolic things 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nyways apologize for using logic … they could had called sundar and asked him to pickup and come … …

Adi values dance performance more than the counseling session seeing this DD was shocked 

Apu locked her own son then thinking is she doing right thing …🤦🏽‍♀️ 

loved loved the way Pallu defended Imlie , Rupi di spoke after her .. 

She is been added to my fav list …💕

Precap - Imlie performed and saved herself from getting disqualified… how did she manage to change and dance when the judge was not ready to give even a second this happens only on ITV ..💃💃🕺

Red- Ghoongroo matter nahi karta but main thing is aur ek eye opener scene for DD ki... Adi ki priority hamesha Imlie thi, Imlie hai aur Imlie hi rahegi. Shock pe shock lagenge DD ko sab log dekhte jao bas......Itni beizaati k baad toh Adi jaap chod de warna toh sab ko pata hai ki Adi uska obsession hai koi seven years ka pyaar vyaar nahi. Jald Adi ko bhi pta chal jaega ki moon chipku aurat hai koi dukhiyari types ki toh bilkul nahi jo woh hamesha publicly portray karti hai.

Pallu toh bohut achi devrani nikli😎😎😎🎉🎉🎉, back to back uske defensive mode jaari hai for Imlie😎😎😎😎. I hope woh hamesha aisi hi rahe.