Virat looked funny in the precap - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Shaome

The show is getting ridiculous day by day👎🏼

Pathetic it all looked.. He looked like a joke..entering the room like that.. Why cant anger be portrayed without going OTT. 

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Pathetic it all looked.. He looked like a joke..entering the room like that.. Why cant anger be portrayed without going OTT. 

Such a clownary reaction. Even Neil felt the whole thing is so stupid. No wonder he was acting like this 🤢

Originally posted by Juneli

The curtains looked like he ripped his Cape and came flying in😆😆

LoL 😁😆😝

I think someone has said this earlier about him on IF, and he was actually looking like an angry Johnny Bravo. 🤣🤣

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sera-high123

I think someone has said this earlier about him on IF, but he was looking like angry Johnny Bravo. 

🤣🤣

this is the best comparison I have ever seen 🤣

Agree. I saw the precap and actually laughed. The timing of the such precap was not right with this kind of episode.

It felt like banda unnecessary chilla raha hai… i dont think usme Rono ghus gaya hai… it was more like usme Paakhi ghus gayi hai…: bad acting and chillana is all paakhi 🤣

True. Especially his hands. Poor Neil! And of all people, he expresses anger so well when its subtle or even just anger...Amey episode for me, he was soo good.  

Originally posted by itsTrueDeal

Agree. I saw the precap and actually laughed. The timing of the such precap was not right with this kind of episode.

It felt like banda unnecessary chilla raha hai… i dont think usme Rono ghus gaya hai… it was more like usme Paakhi ghus gayi hai…: bad acting and chillana is all paakhi 🤣

Exactly..Pakhi hi gayi thi...Rono nhi better hai... Its going to come too bad.. 

Originally posted by scarlett22

True. Especially his hands. Poor Neil! And of all people, he expresses anger so well when its subtle or even just anger...Amey episode for me, he was soo good.  

Exactly what I thought..I found him a bit over during ousting thing...But then also he must not have related with the character.. This is way beyond over the top..His entry can be turned into a meme..Poor guy has to perform something that he is not able to understand.

Originally posted by Sera-high123

I think someone has said this earlier about him on IF, and he was actually looking like an angry Johnny Bravo. 🤣🤣

This actually looked like that.. black shirt also.. every time I see the precap I am ROLFing 🤣