PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Transference

I love the song recreation of Mere Ghar ana Zindagi 

Log recreate hi sahi naya toh krre h Pandya dukaan wale toh Hume old poem lessons de rahe h jo school main padhi thi Humne aur Shyad Iss generation k bacho ne toh sunni bhi nhi hogi

Originally posted by raindropsroses

I would just make someone carry them into my room in the middle of the night while they’re sleeping, and I’ll happily sleep outside 😆 Kyun itna drama 🙈

Shiva hi carry kar le!! 🤣 Waise bhi bahubali bana ghumta hai😆

Aur 10 saal se Gaumbi ne aur ek bathroom nahi banvaya kya? Bedroom me attached bathroom hi banva deta! Paralysed maa, 3 brothers aur wife ek hi bathroom use karte hai! 

And Dev ka plan kya hai to play songs on that goddamn Bluetooth speaker everytime someone uses the bathroom! Aise chalta raha toh pure din gaane bajege Pandya niwas me kyuki itne log bhare hai uss ghar me! 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Shadow_kira

Seems like we're back to the bedroom drama. Since they already played ykb yesterday, I guess Rishita and her bathroom drama is already done??? 🤪Anyways, some small Shivi moments.

In the first one with Anita, as expected Shiva ne taana maara about Raavi being phoolkumari😆 But interestingly, he did it indirectly using Dhara's name who wasn't even there. Matlab, now he doesn't even want to talk to Raavi. 🤔 Plus, he's trying so hard to send her away.. but chipkali is chipkali 😆she's had him try to throw her out so many times, I don't think she even listens to these types of taunts...sab ko ignore karke, andar chali gayi. 😆

The next morning scene also began like their usual scene with andhi chipkali crashing into her bhootnath 😆 As expected, things fell, and Raavi taana marti hai for him to help because uske akele ki galti thodi thi 😆 But interestingly, this time, instead of ghuse mein taana marne, Shiva ek dam softly is trying to get her to go away. Yeh vala Shiva, Raavi ko samaj nahi aata 🤔 So this time, chikpkali invades his personal space and tries to confront him. Shiva ki bolti literally bandh kar di with her questions. She still thinks is because of her past...she still has no idea about Shiva's insecurities because he's not being so vocal about it. But she was trying to so hard to read his face. Inti intense nazarein thi ki stutter Shiva made an appearance but before woh koyi stupid reason dete which Raavi would have overlooked, Krish ne bacha liya ya. Don't know if I'm happy or sad 😆

The general pattern seems to be that Shiva doesn't want to engage with Raavi while she is still only existing...she's not making any additional efforts. Even the last chai vala scene, chipkali is being herself and offering him biscuits but Shiva is in ignore vala mood only. If the writers are again trying to build to a confrontation, they're again being veryyyy slowwwww 

Rest was again  I again zoned out quite a bit. When Dhara got promoted from Bhabhimaa to Devimaa...I looked at the Ganpati idol and wondered if they would celebrate Ganesh Chaturti 😆When the brothers declared that they could build an entire freaking room with walls and roofs themselves...I wondered if Dev has a farzi MBA degree from a farzi online university that made him think that they were capable of it 😆 When they kept looking at the sky anticipating rain...I wondered if we would get a Shivi rain sequence 😆

The only thing I was not happy about is why didn't we get yesterday's precap scene???? I was betting on Rishita and now I have to wait from tomorrow to find out??? Smh 

That was a lovely analysis on ShiVi ❤️

@bold, you’re building up my expectations, I’m going with it. But I knows it’s going to crash 🤣

Shiva can do anything and we’ll love it 🤣

But today was a tad too much for me 🙈

I am watching the episode again now, I skipped the Shiva scene, him staring at Dhara, creeped the daylights out of me. I went straight to the Mandir scene😆 which was again so OTT🤣

I watched it for the LU but not watching it again.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by GrilledCheese

Nups and I are always in sync 🤣❤️

🤗❤️Always!!

Shiva can do anything and we’ll love it 🤣

But today was a tad too much for me 🙈

@bold: yeh alag department hai 🤣

but I liked today coz I always enjoy Shiva-Dhara together ❤️

I have the same feelings towards Dev-Dhara as all of you 😆

Originally posted by Nups_mish

Aur 10 saal se Gaumbi ne aur ek bathroom nahi banvaya kya? Bedroom me attached bathroom hi banva deta! Paralysed maa, 3 brothers aur wife ek hi bathroom use karte hai! 

And Dev ka plan kya hai to play songs on that goddamn Bluetooth speaker everytime someone uses the bathroom! Aise chalta raha toh pure din gaane bajege Pandya niwas me kyuki itne log bhare hai uss ghar me! 🤣🤣

These Pandya brothers 

Dimaag ki dahi bana dete hai 

Ok so my love for Shiva won 

I watched the episode

KD should pay his fans who watch these disastrous episodes just bcoz he is in there. 

I just completed the episode in 3-4 mins 

I heard Mandir I skipped, I skipped the Shiva watching Dhara. & I just skipped the episode even Shivi scenes couldn't hold me. 

I couldn't deal with this episode. 

Too much of a torture

Originally posted by mpks1

I am watching the episode again now, I skipped the Shiva scene, him staring at Dhara, creeped the daylight out of me. I went straight to the Mandir scene😆 which was again so OTT🤣

I watched it for the LU but not watching it again.

You, Aalu and Prii are saints for giving LUs and writing SPH with what we got today 😆

Originally posted by Nups_mish

sabko waise bhi naachne ka bohot shauk hai.. the family will do ninja and naagin dance every time someone goes to the bathroom 🤣🤣