PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by GrilledCheese

I'm hoping Raavi's feelings keep building up as this track progresses, and we eventually get Raavi's breakdown in front of Shiva, coz she's not able to take Shiva's ignorance and his behavior any more.. that will bring back their intensity and angstsmiley5

PS is comprised of two mini shows running in parallel, in two different universes. 

1. Night in ShiVi room

2. Day in mandir with Bhabhi 

Originally posted by Nups_mish

I hope so!! Looking at the current state of affairs this will take atleast 50 more episodes! Raavi is not given a single dialogue! She is just there in the scene to complete the happy family frame!smiley29 I hope she has a breakdown in front of Shiva and tells him that she is scared of losing him or something like that!!smiley11

I think this will happen by the end of this track! It feels as if the makers are building up towards it.. we get snippets of Shiva's anger or ignorance towards Raavi almost daily ❤️

Originally posted by raindropsroses

PS is comprised of two mini shows running in parallel, in two different universes. 

1. Night in ShiVi room

2. Day in mandir with Bhabhi 

🤣🤣

As long as we get 1., I will tolerate 2. 😆

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

🤣🤣

As long as we get 1., I will tolerate 2. 😆

I’m barely getting through 2, if I wasn’t on IF with you guys I’d have stopped watching by now 🤣

Shiva: I will creepy stare Bhabhi Ma in her sleep 😆

Dev:Main bhi 😆

Congratulations on the new thread!! I'll be back later. Have to go work...I've been distracted long enough 😆

Also forgot to mention in the previous thread...Ambuja cement ki jam ke advertising ki hai!

I am loving this, bring it on🤣

Ek taraf hum, doosri taraf TT ke bacche, abb toh PS makers ke neend udd jaayega😆

Originally posted by raindropsroses

I’m barely getting through 2, if I wasn’t on IF with you guys I’d have stopped watching by now 🤣

IF certainly helps a lot! I also watched the OG, so I am really hoping to see some of the lovely tracks we got there with ShiVi ❤️

both of these reasons are making me still stick to the show even after horrifying tracks like the danda kaand 😆