I am not able to locate😭

You need to click on the profile. You get an option to block

**Humka maaf kardo sab.. wont go off topic again***

Edited by jojo_mojo - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Hats off to your stamina to sit through the epi and write a review 🙏

Originally posted by FlowerHater

I too had this thought par likha nahi ye soch k upar wali post k bash karenge but ye likha to report🤣

I think he might not tell or no one is able to tell that he was locked😕MU might be created just to be brushed under rags to be pulled out right in time to increase insecurities😕

But let's see kya dikhaenge😆i would so loved to be chopped here😆

🤣🤣

Muje bhi laga.. Isko age jake use karenge.. Abhi ke liye isko noone will discuss .

Aur jo bts mila tha, usme bhi he was shouting ,but ST was not there in scene.. Matlab issko use karenge.. 

Hey bhagwan ji aaj mai prathna kar rahi hi ye chop hojaye.. 🤣

Edited by anikal - 2 years ago
Originally posted by FlowerHater

Yaar can we block someone here in IF? Do we have that option?😕

I am not able to locate😭

🤣 block omg🤣 

Kaun tang kar rahe hai apko🤣

I dont know is it only me? i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so
I dont know is it only me, i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so
Originally posted by Whatever765

Oh the entire thing episode was ridiculous..! 

Right from Malini reading Kunal Chauhan instead of Prithviraj Chauhan...I was like gayi bhains pani mein aaj..

Oh so she is a history professor malu ?😆 college me history padathe hain kya🤓? Or they just tusooed some dialogue to ghusaao the kunal chauhan

Originally posted by Loony_lovegood

Nice update Aps ji and thanks for the tag! 

Anu's saree and her accessories were my only focus today. 😳

Just one question, so if Aparna and Radha came to lock the door, they must have seen Malini outside because she was waiting, and Malini if was waiting outside, she didnt see these two come and go? Or did she feel like she should go and check why its taking so long for Adi to come out? Too much to ask from a BFF?? Okay what is this!?

We can still undertsnad, Adi must have forgotten his phone in the dressing room (trying to convince myself here😆) 

KC-MC conversation...were they conversing to two different people and not each other? Honestly it looked like they both were doing their own DIFFERENT phone calls 👏

And I am keeping up my hopes so high, because I cant wait to see Imlie dance with BBSB's face pinned to her back of the head tomorrow. I have made peace with it. Only one good episode to happen a week!

#CringeIsTheNewNormal 🤣🤣

Looney ji aaj sab ek hi kashti k sawar hai

@ bold 1.. Sahi jagah focus kar paayi aap.. Btw loved her saaree n jewellery 

@bold 2..there was no transition, continuity ua sense in any of the scenes.. Bas chep diya tha.. Writer ne bohot mast phook k likha.. Aur baaki sab ne bhi okay bol diya.. What was the purpose of (many things can't list out) episode just so that DD KC talk or Adi getting reminded k last counselling session hai aaj.. Bande ko yaad bhi nahi tha.. Iska kya hi hoga..

🥺

I dont know is it only me, i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so