Posted: 2 years ago

After seeing the precap and knowing about KD I was wondering if lack of trust is only from Virat side . Does Sai trust him enough to expect him to trust her . 

Virat and Sai’s situation might be different, Pakhi and Ajinkya might be different , their triggers might be different but one thing is common ..both Sai and Virat didn’t indulge in EMA but their partners accused them openly in front of others .Sai accused him twice .  What’s the difference between Virat and Sai’s trust issue . The difference is when Virat realizes his mistake he will apologize whereas Sai thinks raising fingers on his character is ok as he didn’t attempt suicide . Virat was a misunderstanding and Sai’s was to hurt him in an argument . 

p.S I am not defending any character but highlighting how same issue is treated differently in the show and how FL are given free pass . 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

After seeing the precap and knowing about KD I was wondering if lack of trust is only from Virat side . Does Sai trust him enough to expect him to trust her . 

Virat and Sai’s situation might be different, Pakhi and Ajinkya might be different , their triggers might be different but one thing is common ..both Sai and Virat didn’t indulge in EMA but their partners accused them openly in front of others .Sai accused him twice .  What’s the difference between Virat and Sai’s trust issue . The difference is when Virat realizes his mistake he will apologize whereas Sai thinks raising fingers on his character is ok as he didn’t attempt suicide . Virat was a misunderstanding and Sai’s was to hurt him in an argument . 

p.S I am not defending any character but highlighting how same issue is treated differently in the show and how FL are given free pass . 

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 2 years ago

Will have to watch episodes to tell you how I feel, right now I think this whole scenario is funny, who would distrust his wife like that? Would she cheat in house full of people? 😆 It is very difficult to bring boyfriends in house when you live with so many people  

Originally posted by NoraSM

Will have to watch episodes to tell you how I feel, right now I think this whole scenario is funny, who would distrust his wife like that? Would she cheat in house full of people? 😆 It is very difficult to bring boyfriends in house when you live with so many people  

I don’t think it’s just one incident which will make him feel so . I think he will connect all the previous incidents to this 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago

Originally posted by AJiy

Sai never raised finger on Virat’s character…

And about Pakhi and Virat yes they were attracted(love) each other…

Sai and Ajinkya are just friends…

Virat is very possessive

And about FL of itv from now it’s going to be horrible Sai will be fully turning into a typical bahu…

*MY POV*

Sai indicated EMA between Pakhi and Virat twice . One during the Neighbours drama and one during the confrontation after she sees them talking during a Harini’s birthday 

Originally posted by SonuRani

Whatever situation it would be I am appreciating you for defending virat and blaming Sai always. I never reply you because you never discussed logical you comes to point only one I have seen your reply to others . But your love for Virat is really appreciable. Best of luck this time you need more points and more energy for virat

You are getting personal . If you believe I am biased so then you are free to not reply to my post . I didn’t tag you in my post nor requested you to participate  . A lot can be said about your PoV as well but I will refrain from doing so as everyone is entitled to their opinion nion and i am not here to discuss about forum members  . If you have anything to say about the show and it’s characters  you are welcome to share but if you want to talk about me then you choose a wrong post . Lastly, I don’t need to defend anyone with all my energy. I share my POV when I feel like and if people don’t agree I don’t lose my sleep over it 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Originally posted by SonuRani

Whatever situation it would be I am appreciating you for defending virat and blaming Sai always. I never reply you because you never discussed logical you comes to point only one I have seen your reply to others . But your love for Virat is really appreciable. Best of luck this time you need more points and more energy for virat

Logic sirf sai ko defend karne wali posts mein hota hai .

Jo log sai ke khilaf bolne ke koshish karte hai vo illogical hote hai👏👏

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by 404_NotFound

I don’t think it’s just one incident which will make him feel so . I think he will connect all the previous incidents to this 

I get why it would be a problem if Sai and her friend are alone that too in close proximity in her room, I live in a joint family, I always meet my friends in hall, my friends are not allowed in my bedroom, I do get the problem but I feel in this particular situation, he should show more trust as Virat has shown in past 

I agree she accused him of EMA and I have to see FL's reaction to let you know what I think about this

Originally posted by NoraSM

I get why it would be a problem if Sai and her friend are alone that too in close proximity in her room, I live in a joint family, I always meet my friends in hall, my friends are not allowed in my bedroom, I do get the problem but I feel in this particular situation, he should show more trust as Virat has shown in past 

I agree she accused him of EMA and I have to see FL's reaction to let you know what I think about this

I agree that Virat should show more trust as he is the mature and calm one among the two but at the same time it would be a reality check for Sai as well . Ideally she should realize how it feels when you accuse an innocent. 

No you are taking me wrong . I am not saying you are wrong it's your povo and I don't have issue I never reply to your post because it's not match to my povo. 

I am really appreciate you here for your dedication. I didn't Said about this post. Really not tounting way may be my word hurt you then I am sorry I didn't had that intentions. You liked virat you defend him with your povo it's your things I don't have issue.

I genuinely said this time need more energy because this time lots of people will be against this povo.

I never reply to your post sorry if you feel hurt