FIRE FIRE. MAZAA AGAYA!! - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by meghna1610

the episode was just amazing again today... RR - the looks, the dialogues...

and finally naamkaran for Mandaar - Lost and found ladka... 

Ketan was brilliant...

insta mein uska nickname given by ragav was "december 1 raat ki raaz".🀣

Yaar aaj se uska naam lost and found boy πŸ‘¦ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mandar ka 

Edited by favjassi - 2 years ago

What if he is fake and Ved net him in jail 

That time there was no connection so didn't bother 

Now Raghav Pallavi are married and he can use this jhelpu to hurt Raghav 

Main to Pallavikeaaibabakabeta ya toh jhelpu boloongj 

Jaisa log hain ye kahan se aaya hain aise log

Receptionist have infor about Pallavi to jhelpu

Doctor letting jhelpu go with RaghVi 

Shareef dikhne wala log bhi organs ki black marketing karte hain 

Originally posted by Jiarao

RR  was fire today. Literally burning in anger, jealousy and what not. If looks could burn Mandaar would be a pile of ash alreadyπŸ˜†. Fight scene dekhe dil ko sukoon milgaya. 

I totally loved today's episode and Sai owned it with that fight and  minimum dialogues.  I was so happy hearing RR taunt someone after ages "tum doctor ho ya Mother Teresa"🀣. 

Can I say RR looked extra hot in that bandage. . 

One more thing I wanted to slap that doctor for saying Mandaar ka saaman gaadi mein rakh do. Mera Raghav naukar hai kya iska? πŸ˜‘

Precap: It's weird hearing RR say I love you but I will ignore it for the looks he was giving to Mandaar. I will hawa mein filter the confession and only remember those killer looks. 

Yeah, he totally owned it. 

He looked exrta hot today even in the fight scenes and even when he had washed his face. Wow! The redness around his temples and eyes at the clinic gave it a realistic touch and seemed to highlight his eyes even more than usual. I am so impressed by him. This was such a key moment in the story and Sai delivered and how!! 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

Reposting from other thread....

OMG OMG What an episode! Take a bow, Sai Ketan Rao. He owned this entire episode! His eyes told us so much beyond his words. The guy should totally do action movies, he's just made for it!

Loved the action sequence, the fight, and everything that happened after that. Mandaar takkar ka hai and I loved their bickering too. How cool was the scene where he dodged some of Mandaar's blows and said he couldn't see but could hear him. Gave me those Kung Fu movie vibes. On any other show I would have laughed at that but Sai/Raghav made it completely believable because that's exactly what I'd expect of him. Reminded me of the fight scene in episode 1.

Sulking and grumpy Raghav was great to watch and Sai was just super brilliant in conveying every single emotion. I liked that he wanted to be practical about checking whether it is genuinely Mandaar but it was also because he wanted to find any way to prove him wrong and keep him away from their lives. I loved how from the moment Raghav noticed Pallavi looking intently at Mandaar and getting emotional, his entire demeanor changed. He wants to be in control of this situation because his instincts are telling him something is off, but more importantly he is suspicious about the entire situation. He's irritable and annoyed and starting to feel uncomfortable about this whole situation, including her sitting with Mandaar at the back. I loved how he said he was Raghav Rao and could do anything, and I believed that he would indeed do so. I can't believe how fast this is going, they're going to take Mandaar home already!.

I don't think he feels fully threatened until what happens in the precap. Raghav and Pallavi seemed to have done their job of bringing Mandaar over and are behaving normally until the symbolic moment when they are about to leave the D-house... Of late we've seen them always walk out hand in hand when leaving, but this time Mandaar (her past) held one hand from behind while Raghav, her future, held the other. They cannot go forward until Pallavi breaks free, and Raghav pulling away Mandaar's hand is to show that not only will he help Pallavi come out of her past but also prevent any external forces from dragging her back there. 

While he has always held one hand of hers so far, it has left the other free to be pulled back. He will make sure that going forward he has both her hands in his and we see this in the confession scene. In typical Raghav Rao style, direct no bakwaas. I am shocked that they are doing this so soon, but let's see. Raghav tell her how she feels because he is so so scared of losing her or losing the opportunity to express his feelings. That moment at the D-house has shaken him to the core and made him realize that their equations could change any moment and he was not going to risk any disruption in their relationship, now when things are finally going to sail. 

I just wish they hadn't showed his confession in the precap. This should've been a surprise. smiley7

The fact that Pallavi's sentence remained incomplete in the hospital means that Raghav might go through moments of self-doubt about where he stands in her life at some point. 

After a long time we got a meaningful episode, and of course even in the middle of all the upheaval, Raghav didn't fail to nickname the doctor Mother Teresa. I missed this Raghav Rao. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Jiarao

I have said in the forum I  will  stop watching the show if I hear him saying I love you.πŸ˜†

I feel RR's emotions in a different way and for me his feelings for Pallavi or for anyone in his life is far more deeper than few fancy words. He is the type mar mit  jaao in pyaar. So for me these words just dilute the intensity of his feelings.  But I understand it's necessary to communicate your feelings in relationships and  considering how fragile their marriage is it is better to be clear. 

So will do one thing RR has taught me 'hawa mein filter 'πŸ˜†.

Jia, I felt the same. I was surprised to see him saying that but I get why they're trying to do this and am glad it was straightforward and not cheesy at least. Thank God for small mercies. 

I am hoping we'll get something else later on where he will elaborately express himself later in the story but the way they are rushing, I don't know. 

Do you think they gave in to audience pressure to see the ML say ILU?

Originally posted by inlieu

Reposting from other thread....

OMG OMG What an episode! Take a bow, Sai Ketan Rao. He owned this entire episode! His eyes told us so much beyond his words. The guy should totally do action movies, he's just made for it!

Loved the action sequence, the fight, and everything that happened after that. Mandaar takkar ka hai and I loved their bickering too. How cool was the scene where he dodged some of Mandaar's blows and said he couldn't see but could hear him. Gave me those Kung Fu movie vibes. On any other show I would have laughed at that but Sai/Raghav made it completely believable because that's exactly what I'd expect of him. Reminded me of the fight scene in episode 1.

Sulking and grumpy Raghav was great to watch and Sai was just super brilliant in conveying every single emotion. I liked that he wanted to be practical about checking whether it is genuinely Mandaar but it was also because he wanted to find any way to prove him wrong and keep him away from their lives. I loved how from the moment Raghav noticed Pallavi looking intently at Mandaar and getting emotional, his entire demeanor changed. He wants to be in control of this situation because his instincts are telling him something is off, but more importantly he is suspicious about the entire situation. He's irritable and annoyed and starting to feel uncomfortable about this whole situation, including her sitting with Mandaar at the back. I loved how he said he was Raghav Rao and could do anything, and I believed that he would indeed do so. I can't believe how fast this is going, they're going to take Mandaar home already!.

I don't think he feels fully threatened until what happens in the precap. Raghav and Pallavi seemed to have done their job of bringing Mandaar over and are behaving normally until the symbolic moment when they are about to leave the D-house... Of late we've seen them always walk out hand in hand when leaving, but this time Mandaar (her past) held one hand from behind while Raghav, her future, held the other. They cannot go forward until Pallavi breaks free, and Raghav pulling a way Mandaar's hand is to show that no only will he help Pallavi come out of her past but also prevent any external forces from dragging her back there. 

While he has always held one hand of hers so far, it has left the other free to be pulled back. He will make sure that going forward he has both her hands in his and we see this in the confession scene. In typical Raghav Rao style, direct no bakwaas. I am shocked that they are doing this so soon, but let's see. Raghav tell her how she feels because he is so so scared of losing her or losing the opportunity to express his feelings. That moment at the D-house has shaken him to the core and made him realize that their equations could change any moment and he was not going to risk any disruption in their relationship, now when things are finally going to sail. 

I just wish they hadn't showed his confession in the precap. This should've been a surprise. smiley7

The fact that Pallavi's sentence remained incomplete in the hospital means that Raghav might go through moments of self-doubt about where he stands in her life at some point. 

After a long time we got a meaningful episode, and of course even in the middle of all the upheaval, Raghav didn't fail to nickname the doctor Mother Teresa. I missed this Raghav Rao. 

What a beautiful write up JeanπŸ‘. Please write more often. It's always a pleasure to read your take on episode. 

Today Sai  proved no matter who comes and goes he will make sure the episode belongs to RR. It reminded me  of "Kisi aandhi mein itna takat nahi Raghav Rao ke neev bhi hila sake".

Kudos to the manπŸ‘.

I would also like to thank CVs for not interrupting the fight with FL to rescue trope .  The whole sequence was just 'whistle podu' moment.  

Jia, I felt the same. I was surprised to see him saying that but I get why they're trying to do this and am glad it was straightforward and not cheesy at least. Thank God for small mercies. 

I am hoping we'll get something else later on where he will elaborately express himself later in the story but the way they are rushing, I don't know. 

No the timing is perfect. We all expected him to confess when Mandar returns and now he did exactly that after Mandar's return. He needed to clearly convey his feelings to her she can trust him . 

I do think they gave in to audience pressure.  Large section of audience has a typical imagination of how love should be spoken aloud in a particular way courtesy Bollywood movies πŸ˜†. They  won't be satisfied until ML said ILU to FL πŸ˜†and brought her gifts and treat her like queen. Else his love would be questioned.πŸ˜†

In this case though people were already doubtful about RR's feelings. So makers thought let us make it clear so we wouldn't have to justify the ugly things he would be doing in coming episodes. πŸ˜†

I guess we should be grateful to the CVs for not making him go on his knees in middle of pool of balloons.  πŸ˜†