Precap ruined a good epi - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for a lovely post as usual ❤️

I'm choosing to ignore the precap for now and am going to wait to see what happens. Although, I'm not hopeful for much modification. All I am asking for at this point is that Virat does not fall prey to Pakhi's instigations and that whatever explosion happens remains in between SaiRat. In what world can Pakhi be called a victim??? I have never witnessed a more vile villian on ITV. 

Anyways, I absolutely loved today's episode and just went back to rewatch it since I was too put off by the precap the first time. 

Some moments that really stood out to me were...

Sai's grin when Virat told aai to ignore Pakhi's bakwas. She loved that Virat was standing up for her. The girl was straight up glowing at her husband's trust in her. The fact that Virat told Sai to just ignore everyone and tell him where she was also spoke volumes. Despite everyone making stories up about her, the only person he wanted to hear was his wife. He knows that she does not lie. He has placed his entire faith in her. 

To everyone attacking Sai yesterday about her carelessness, I think that today really shed insight on her intentions. She was so apologetic for worrying everyone and acknowledged her mistake. But, at the end of the day, she just wanted to see Ninu happy. She wanted to surprise him, just like Virat wanted to surprise her the day before. She is willing to do anything and everything for the people she loves. She truly has a heart of gold and can melt even the thickest of ice. Sai deserves all of the happiness in the entire world. 

Shivani bua is my favorite. The way she told Virat to check Sai for nasha was just pure savage. Pakhi ki maha beizzati. 

The highlight of the episode was by far the beautiful moment between Sai and Ninu. Despite all of the unforgivable things he has done and the ways in which he has mistreated Sai from the day she entered this house, today I felt for him. Keeping all of his misdeeds aside, he was so taken aback for someone to care for him this deeply...for someone to reunite him with his passions after all of these years. CN is truly a toxic place, and people do not give themselves permission to be happy. Sai is changing the game, and paving the way for everyone to learn how to live again. 

I cried with Sai today. The parallel of Sai telling everyone how her abba used to hug her after she came home late and then Ninu hugging her was magical. Ninu will never ever be able to take the place of her abba, but today Sai got just a fraction of the love she has been yearning for. She got just a fraction of her abba in the form of Ninu. She got a glimpse of her father in the form of her father in law. The background music also made this scene that much more touching. 

All throughout this, Virat looked like he fell 10x deeper in love with Sai if that is even possible for him at this point. He was in utter awe of her. Each time he thinks that she can't do anything else to surprise him, she does. She exceeds all of his expectations of her every single time. 

The last scene was a breath of fresh air to see aai, Ninu, and Virat all happily talking to each other for once. Virat's expression at the end of the episode when aai says he is lucky to have Sai was worth 100000 words. It said it all. Sai is his everything.

Edited by tptwi - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Devikadish

MAKERS KNEW WE DIDN'T WANT THE TRACK. STILL THEY ARE THROWING THE TRACK ON OUR FACE. LIKE WTF!!!!!

I DONT GET WHY MAKERS ARE HELL BENT ON BUTCHERING THEIR USP. 

SASTA NASHA KAR LIYA HAI INHONE🤬

Yaar they don't care about the fans what-so-ever. As long as TRPs are high, they could care less. The aunties will eat this sh*t up because there is nothing they love more than a FL being ruthlessly tortured. There is a reason Ekta Devi rules ITV. 🤢

Neerja is always good at summarizing the episode. I too liked it a lot. A good actor like shailesh dattar showed the emotions without going too overboard with melodrama. 

my highlights 

1. Pakhis dreaded look and disbelief that one more member is out of her league. She could not understand that Sai is forming a life Long bond with her in laws. Whereas pakhi never considered the home or its people as more than ex flame’s family! She never tried to make a relationship with them. 
2. I liked the way the hug was picturized. Ninad behaving like her aaba is saying that he will ‘try’ to fulfil that role for her.

3. Aai tells satyavachan. People who has love  in their hearts only share, forgive and move on.

4.  Shivani buas taunts for pakhi hit at the right spot.

5. Sonali is a girgit. She doesn’t spare her husband also. So I will consider her comments henceforth as trash. 
6. Virats family talk is heartwarming. They would not have had this kind of a happy moment in a long time.

precap: less said the better. Vankar moved them to bed from table/chair to make it more provoking for virat. 😡. He will utter those words! It is all his fear of losing her not jealousy at this point 😩. He would regret this for life. He will put her at death’s mouth with his own actions. That is his biggest punishment! 

ps: I was waiting for someone to thank virat for bringing this wild cat home. Aai did it. And look how proud he looked. Satyanaash karnewala hain lekin 😒

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
Originally posted by sadiltl

Neerja is always good at summarizing the episode. I too liked it a lot. A good actor like shailesh dattar showed the emotions without going too overboard with melodrama. 

my highlights 

1. Pakhis dreaded look and disbelief that one more member is out of her league. She could not understand that Sai is forming a life Long bond with her in laws. Whereas pakhi never considered the home or its people as more than ex flame’s family! She never tried to make a relationship with them. 
2. I liked the way the hug was picturized. Ninad behaving like her aaba is saying that he will ‘try’ to fulfil that role for her.

3. Aai tells satyavachan. People who has love  in their hearts only share, forgive and move on.

4.  Shivani buas taunts for pakhi bit at the right spot.

5. Sonali is a girgit. She doesn’t spare her husband also. So I will consider her comments henceforth as trash. 
6. Virats family talk is heartwarming. They would not have had this kind of a happy moment in a long time.

precap: less said the better. Vankar moved them from bed to make it more provoking for virat. 😡. He will utter those words! It is all his fear of losing her not jealousy at this point 😩. He would regret this for life. He will put her into death’s mouth with his own actions. That is his biggest punishment! 

ps: I was waiting for someone to thank virat for bringing this wild cat home. Aai did it. And look how proud he looked. Satyanaash karnewala hain lekin 😒

I will never understand why Vankar decides to make use of his creativity like this. Situating Sai and Ajinkya on the bed is just so beyond cheap. Is this really the one time he couldn't have just blindly copy pasted and put them on the chair??? 

And I agree with you...whatever words Virat utters will be plainly his worst fears and insecurities coming out. His impulsivity is once again going to take over him, and he won't even realize what he is saying....and he is going to be entirely entirely entirely devastated afterwards...

It's time to prepare for Mahabharat on this forum next week. 

worst precap..more than pakhi i am pissed off with virat's soch.🤢.he could have handled the situation in calm way..eww..

Oh yes. sais grin as she hears virat defend her is ♥️. She can stand up for herrself but it means a whole lot to have our husband also speak up and show his trust in her. 

Bk walking up the sai to sniff her was hilarious and sai and virat's expressions were so funny

I was struck by the separate beds in ninad Ashwini room today. Not sure if that's deliberate or if this is actually attention to detail by makers to show The strain and distance in their relationship. Ashwini is also very big hearted. She genuinely feels happy to see her husband smile and her love shows in her words. She has swallowed every insult tolerated way too much honestly I think to the point of sacrificing her own self respect. But she's truly devoted to this family - to her husband to her son and to the family that she's married into. She truly deserves a better life and her share of happiness too.

I also really like when she pointed out that sai is forgiving. She doesn't hold any malice in her heart and she doesn't spew venom. It's clear she was indicating PP and they and the camera panned to her also during that dialogue. Lol. 

I wish someone had made bk n PP apologize for all the rubbish they told Sai. Especially pp with accusing Sai of drugs . How is she allowed to constantly get away with all her crap would not even an apology. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago

Yeah how did I miss that grin point in my review. She is like ‘yesss! My hubby stood by me!’. It was such a nice scene

because the makers are obssessed with didimand real life couple🤢.for me this show ended not when devar bhabi got engaged in reality,but fidi's indirect attack on sairat's fans..always mocking them.

In KD, bk and ninad will be there to witness pakhi sending AJ to Sai’s room. Here in precap only pakhi was there!! Are they going to whitewash her again !!! I know virat will put 2 amd 2 together later. But bk?!

Originally posted by sadiltl

In KD, bk and ninad will be there to witness pakhi sending AJ to Sai’s room. Here in precap only pakhi was there!! Are they going to whitewash her again !!! I know virat will put 2 amd 2 together later. But bk?!

If pakhi gets away with this, it will be the absolute last straw….I will truly have no words 🤢