Raghav & Pallavi today - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

I’m just hoping Pallavi assures him tomorrow that she feels the same way! It will help with his insecurity and he’ll just be careful with Mandar around 

Raghav won’t be hurt and scared of losing her 

and I think she will too, in the precap she holds raghav’s hands and says let’s go, she says it first

And she was so emotional when he confessed, I’m hoping there’s no interruption in that scene now since Raghav has already said his part!

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

I love you are not just words for some its a feeling 

Raghav wanted to hear I love you main tumse pyar karti hoon 

Not seen it just read

I liked it that he said he is in love with Pallavi

He is in love with her means he is always with her

When Raghav Rao love he goes that extra mile

He can do anything for the person he loves 

Timing is right

He knows Pallavi wanted to say it I said it

I hope Pallavi understands it was going to be his reply to her I love you and is not saying it because Mandar is back 

Raghav kr.liye Pallavi is I.portant and not heraaibabakabeta 

Now it's Pallavi's decision and she needs to speak with Raghav before going to be nurse for heraaibabakabeta 

He needs medical help what is this shock nahi dena typical ITv 

Go meet a lawyer RaghVi

Possessive can be good possessive too 

Raghav will not suffocate her 

Raghav will give her the space the freedom

Mandar's obsession will 

Mandar is chhota Sanki he will treat her as his property 

Sorry went off track have more to say about this aaibabakabeta

are that photoshoot moment has ruined i guess!!! Kuch panga hua hai and reason might be this chota sanki…!! BTS video pahila ka kalcha?? Raghav was upset and he straight forward avoided pallavi while entering into the room…. Ye bandi D-house jake ayi hai ya phir mandar RR mansion aya hai!!! This track is going to be the worst😂

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by SruthySudeep

Trust me Maine Kal hi ek topic daala tha why can't Raghav say it and see it happened 🤣🤣 wow wow wow wow  woh Raghav Rao h woh seedhi baat no bakwaas Karne Wala aadmi h .. and see it happened  the happiest person today itz Me 🤣

Aap toh antaryami nikle 👏. I read your post yesterday and I too wanted ki RR hi confess kar de. Aur wo ho gaya. 

Also I’m happy that we didn’t get any BTS about this confession, and I feel like the photo shoot makes sense now

If both have confessed their feelings then it’s perfect time for them to do a photoshoot

we know that it will still be a bumpy ride for them now, especially since D-fam will want Pallavi back and Raghav will know that but Pallu is too naive to understand 

but Amma and Raghav will support and help Pallavi get out if this mess, every relationship has tough times

Originally posted by Wallflowers

Aap toh antaryami nikle 👏. I read your post yesterday and I too wanted ki RR hi confess kar de. Aur wo ho gaya. 

Yooo 💃 yes now I can't wait for tomorrow to come.. I really hope pallu will also say it. Insecure Raghav Is sooooo soooooo cute my goodness .. koi interruption aaya na sachiii TV phod dungi Mai 🤣

And I am sooo relieved now sacrifice ki muraat nhi banega aapna Raghu.   Which I doubted but itz confirmed he is not going to do that crap 

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Also I’m happy that we didn’t get any BTS about this confession, and I feel like the photo shoot makes sense now

If both have confessed their feelings then it’s perfect time for them to do a photoshoot

we know that it will still be a bumpy ride for them now, especially since D-fam will want Pallavi back and Raghav will know that but Pallu is too naive to understand 

but Amma and Raghav will support and help Pallavi get out if this mess, every relationship has tough times

This is where Amma has to take initiative.   She will now have to give assurance to pallu that we are there for you . And now the true colors of d fam will come out . Waiting for aai now ..??? What she will do .. itz gonna be bumpy ride for sure twists and turns k liye taiyyar hojaao.   

What if Keerthi creates a rift.  She will not keep quiet like ab toh mandaar is alive so sunny is bekasur.. as pallu is his wife so legally pallu and Raghu are not married she will surely come up with this dekh Lena 

Originally posted by dhara88

are that photoshoot moment has ruined i guess!!! Kuch panga hua hai and reason might be this chota sanki…!! BTS video pahila ka kalcha?? Raghav was upset and he straight forward avoided pallavi while entering into the room…. Ye bandi D-house jake ayi hai ya phir mandar RR mansion aya hai!!! This track is going to be the worst😂

Haan dekha main

She is still in her nauvari and he changed 

I think Sulu calls her as we have Sulochna on phone  pic 

Ye bhagi hogi marathon to the farm

Pallavi's family is doing so much for her and there she goes to the farm

I'm telling you Raghav ke Sabar ka baandh tootega soon and then baad aayegi

It is upto Pallavi how she prevents that flood from deatroying their world 

I don't know if I'm right but therenis a saying in Gujrati

Poor pehla paad bhandho 

Means build a dam before the flood comes 

Raghav is a very impatient man He will try to be patient for Pallavi's sake but he will have enough of it

Like I said the lines need to be drawn by Pallavi 

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 2 years ago

Yooo 💃 yes now I can't wait for tomorrow to come.. I really hope pallu will also say it. Insecure Raghav Is sooooo soooooo cute my goodness .. koi interruption aaya na sachiii TV phod dungi Mai 🤣

And I am sooo relieved now sacrifice ki muraat nhi banega aapna Raghu.   Which I doubted but itz confirmed he is not going to do that crap 

I too want ki koi interruption na ho but mera sadistic dimag keh raha hai ki hoga😭. 

Same merko bhi darr tha RR kahin sacrifice ki murti na ban jaye which is out of his character totally. 

Ab maza ayega

This is where Amma has to take initiative.   She will now have to give assurance to pallu that we are there for you . And now the true colors of d fam will come out . Waiting for aai now ..??? What she will do .. itz gonna be bumpy ride for sure twists and turns k liye taiyyar hojaao.   

What if Keerthi creates a rift.  She will not keep quiet like ab toh mandaar is alive so sunny is bekasur.. as pallu is his wife so legally pallu and Raghu are not married she will surely come up with this dekh Lena 

Yes but nothing matters now since Raghav and Pallavi know they both love each other 

They’ll fight against all the odds 

yesterday Raghav knew that Pallavi loves him, tomorrow Pallavi will know that Raghav loves her

Also I think confession will come in Saturday’s episode, tomorrow will prob be all D-family crap 

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Haan dekha main

She is still in her nauvari and he changed 

I think Sulu calls her as we have Sulochna on phone  pic 

Ye bhagi hogi marathon to the farm

Pallavi's family is doing so much for her and there she goes to the farm

I'm telling you Raghav ke Davar ka baandh tootega soin and then baad aayegi

It is upto Pallavi how she prevents that flood from deatroying their world 

I don't know if I'm right but therenis a saying in Gujrati

Poor pehla paad bhandho 

Means build a dam before the flood comes 

Raghav is a very impatient man He will try to be patient for Pallavi's sake but he will have enough of it

Like I said the lines need to be drawn by Pallavi 

I’m hoping they don’t show Pallavi being too concerned for Mandar 

Hoping what you said won’t happen, I understand Raghav can be hurt sometimes but I’m hoping they navigate it together 

and if not then it’s Raghav’s turn to be mature and strong for Pallu

He can’t give up on her that easily