Posted: 2 years ago

my heart was pounding today. mandy vs Raghu..mandy thew some good fight but end of the day, even blinded raghav will WIN. CAUSE. HE IS RAGHAV RAO. πŸ‘

raghu being raghu. Def arms legnth about mandy. Not buying his sop story of mem loss. THE DOCTOR came prepared and mandys story makes NO SENSE so def something fishy. Doc saying pallu sit with mandy in the back, pallu will be there.. putting pressure on pallu seems obvious that mandy or whoever he is, paid off the doc or something like that to lie. 

Pallu hasnt bought the story totally either but she is in a dilemma cause who wouldnt be? Dopplegangers are not exactly real life πŸ€£ so of course shes gonna be like.. well he does look like mandy πŸ€”

Im happy she was with raghav and didnt go hug mandy or preoccupy herself with him. 

But ufff raghav def feeling a little annoyed already 

And the PRECAP THOUGH πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ LET THE ANGSTY JEALOUSY BEGIN. 

Raghav TOOK MANDYS HANDS OFF HIS WIFE LIKE A BOSSSSSSSS. 

raghavs confession  im really happy we arent wasting time with him discovering his feelings because its RAGHAV RAO. He knows himself and what he wants, who he wants. And him being strsightforward no games.. im HERE FOR it. 

Copy pasting my response in DT related to raghavs confession:

People complaining about raghavs realization want a watered down typical romantic male hero. Raghav is NOT THAT. he is not a lovey dovey guy. He knows what love is. He himself stated that the first episode itself. He knows hus feelings just doesnt express them. And his behavior with pallavi is his biggest show of that. So stop expecting the typical with raghav. Im happy he is self aware and we dnt have to go through the "realization" process for him. Pallu it makes more sense for. 

Its just how is pallu gonna react. I PRAY that pallu says she loves him too. OR assures him at least. Idk. I feel like whatll happen is pallu may not get any opportunity to tell him she loves him adding fuel to raghavs jealousy fire β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Am i the only one loving this? πŸ€£πŸ€£ im sadistic. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

Edited by RosyRosh - 2 years ago

Originally posted by RosyRosh

my heart was pounding today. mandy vs Raghu.. raghu being raghu. Def arms legnth about mandy. Not buying his sop story of mem loss. 

Pallu hasnt bought it either but she is in a dilemma cause who wouldnt be? Dopplegangers are mot exactly real life πŸ€£

Im happy she was with raghav and didnt go hug mandy or preoccupy herself with him. 

But ufff raghav def feeling a little annoyed already 

And the PRECAP THOUGH πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ LET THE ANGSTY JEALOUSY BEGIN. 

Raghav TOOK MANDYS HANDS OFF HIS WIFE LIKE A BOSSSSSSSS. 

raghavs confession  im really happy we arent wasting time with him discovering his feelings because its RAGHAV RAO. He knows himself and what he wants, who he wants. And him being strsightforward no games.. im HERE FOR it. 

Its just how is pallu gonna react. I PRAY that pallu says she loves him too. OR assures him at least. Idk. I feel like whatll happen is pallu may get any opportunity to tell him she loves him adding fuel to raghavs jealousy fire β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Am i the only one loving this? πŸ€£πŸ€£ im sadistic. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

NO I LOVE IT TOO!!

Jealous RR is the best! And Pallu will assure him I’m sure, she was feeling bad for Raghav the whole time they were talking about Mandar

today’s episode was just brilliant, from both Raghav and Pallavi’s expressions to the fight πŸ‘

The precap uff, I can’t wait 

I love it too..possessive and  jealous don rr is such a treat to eyes.😍😍😍😍

RR  was fire today. Literally burning in anger, jealousy and what not. If looks could burn Mandaar would be a pile of ash alreadyπŸ˜†. Fight scene dekhe dil ko sukoon milgaya. 

I totally loved today's episode and Sai owned it with that fight and  minimum dialogues.  I was so happy hearing RR taunt someone after ages "tum doctor ho ya Mother Teresa"🀣. 

Can I say RR looked extra hot in that bandage. . 

One more thing I wanted to slap that doctor for saying Mandaar ka saaman gaadi mein rakh do. Mera Raghav naukar hai kya iska? πŸ˜‘

Precap: It's weird hearing RR say I love you but I will ignore it for the looks he was giving to Mandaar. I will hawa mein filter the confession and only remember those killer looks. 

Edited by Jiarao - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Jiarao

RR  was fire today. Literally burning in anger, jealousy and what not. If looks could burn Mandaar would be a pile of ash alreadyπŸ˜†. Fight scene dekhe dil ko sukoon milgaya. 

I totally loved today's episode and Sai owned it with that fight and  minimum dialogues.  I was so happy hearing RR taunt someone after ages "tum doctor ho ya Mother Teresa"🀣. 

One more thing I wanted to slap that doctor for saying Mandaar ka saaman gaadi mein rakh do. Mera Raghav naukar hai kya iska? 

Precap: It's weird hearing RR say I love you but I will ignore it for the looks he was giving to Mandaar. I will hawa mein filter the confession and only remember those killer looks. 

You are in camp of raghav no confessing at all? πŸ€£

Ajeeb hai saab. Kuch log complaining he didnt get realization,

Some like my are happy he confessed

And some dont want him to say it all. 

Hum saab ka RR se different expectations

Writers kare toh kya kare πŸ€£

Originally posted by Jiarao

One more thing I wanted to slap that doctor for saying Mandaar ka saaman gaadi mein rakh do. Mera Raghav naukar hai kya iska? πŸ˜‘

I agree that I didn’t expect him to say ILU but I’m very much happy that he’s confessing

It’s the perfect time and coupled with his insecurity, it would make the most sense

Haha πŸ˜‚ haha πŸ˜‚ I loved πŸ₯° tomorrow’s precap haha πŸ˜‚ 

Pallavi ko Bahut accha banne ka habit hai na ab bhugtho 

Yaar now rollacoster ride starts fasten the seatbelts sab apna apna matlab nikalengey koi indonoko milanaki matlabi ko seperation ka haha πŸ˜‚ popularity will be to seperate them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I realy liked raghav one line 

β€œ your lost and found boy β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by favjassi - 2 years ago
Originally posted by favjassi

Haha πŸ˜‚ haha πŸ˜‚ I loved πŸ₯° tomorrow’s precap haha πŸ˜‚ 

Pallavi ko Bahut accha banne ka habit hai na ab bhugtho 

Yaar now rollacoster ride starts fasten the seatbelts sab apna apna matlab nikalengey koi indonoko milanaki matlabi ko seperation ka haha πŸ˜‚ popularity will be to seperate them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But they will win in the end. They are the Raghav Rao and Pallavi Raghav Rao. Ek don and ek tigress. 

I have said in the forum I  will  stop watching the show if I hear him saying I love you.πŸ˜†

I feel RR's emotions in a different way and for me his feelings for Pallavi or for anyone in his life is far more deeper than few fancy words. He is the type mar mit  jaao in pyaar. So for me these words just dilute the intensity of his feelings.  But I understand it's necessary to communicate your feelings in relationships and  considering how fragile their marriage is it is better to be clear. 

So will do one thing RR has taught me 'hawa mein filter 'πŸ˜†.

If situation was normal  he would have never confessed but made Pallu confess to him instead but now the situation has changed with Mandar's entry and now Raghav knows his relation with Pallavi will be in danger if he do not express his feelings for her so the confession.  Uff Raghav back to his angry avatar!! Burned the TV screen!! Uff!!