Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Raghav & Pallavi today

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I just wanted to make this thread for ppl that feel like Pallu was being dumb or Raghav’s confession is out of the blue 

1. Pallavi was in shock, completely, she literally didn’t say anything about taking mandar back but she agreed for the sake of his health and family 

somewhere I feel like she didn’t believe it could be him either, but remember Pallavi has seen him more times than Raghav and she knows the possibilities are too high

she’s not dumb for agreeing, she’s just doing what anyone would if her family’s dead son was not so dead 

2. Raghav’s confession is happening at the perfect time

Makers have made it clear that he KNOWS what Pallavi wants to say

I’ll say this again and I’ll keep saying it

Raghav Rao was never scared of falling in love, he was scared of not being loved back

he knows Pallavi loves him now, and in typical RR style he’s not wasting anytime 

We all know he’s insecure due to his past, and he can’t bear the thought of Pallavi NOT KNOWING THAT HE LOVES HER

he doesn’t want to give her any reason to think that! 

Edited by DivyaaaV - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail

I will say however that I didn’t expect him to say ILU, but this is the perfect time for a confession and it’s ITV so ILU was bound to happen 🤣

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Totally AGREE. 👏

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mazaa aa gaya!! Mandar wapas ake hi Raghav se confess karwa diya. Raghav true to his character as he knew anything can happen now due to Mandar returning and he did not waste a single moment and confessed his love for her. Now both knows they love each other and now it will be fun to see how they tackle Mandar.

johnslove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn’t expect that ILU from Raghav but not surprised! Glad it is out in the open and Mandar is 100% taking advantage of Pallavi…his story and the doctors story makes no sense! Can’t wait to see a more jealous RR 

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DivyaaaV

I just wanted to make this thread for ppl that feel like Pallu was being dumb or Raghav’s confession is out of the blue 

1. Pallavi was in shock, completely, she literally didn’t say anything about taking mandar back but she agreed for the sake of his health and family 

somewhere I feel like she didn’t believe it could be him either, but remember Pallavi has seen him more times than Raghav and she knows the possibilities are too high

she’s not dumb for agreeing, she’s just doing what anyone would if her family’s dead son was not so dead 

2. Raghav’s confession is happening at the perfect time

Makers have made it clear that he KNOWS what Pallavi wants to say

I’ll say this again and I’ll keep saying it

Raghav Rao was never scared of falling in love, he was scared of not being loved back

he knows Pallavi loves him now, and in typical RR style he’s not wasting anytime 

We all know he’s insecure due to his past, and he can’t bear the thought of Pallavi NOT KNOWING THAT HE LOVES HER

he doesn’t want to give her any reason to think that! 

I will die reading all this .. my god meri baat sunn li makers ne 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SruthySudeep

I will die reading all this .. my god meri baat sunn li makers ne 

Haina???? 😊😊😊

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I love you are not just words for some its a feeling 

Raghav wanted to hear I love you main tumse pyar karti hoon 

Not seen it just read

I liked it that he said he is in love with Pallavi

He is in love with her means he is always with her

When Raghav Rao love he goes that extra mile

He can do anything for the person he loves 

Timing is right

He knows Pallavi wanted to say it I said it

I hope Pallavi understands it was going to be his reply to her I love you and is not saying it because Mandar is back 

Raghav kr.liye Pallavi is I.portant and not heraaibabakabeta 

Now it's Pallavi's decision and she needs to speak with Raghav before going to be nurse for heraaibabakabeta 

He needs medical help what is this shock nahi dena typical ITv 

Go meet a lawyer RaghVi

Possessive can be good possessive too 

Raghav will not suffocate her 

Raghav will give her the space the freedom

Mandar's obsession will 

Mandar is chhota Sanki he will treat her as his property 

Sorry went off track have more to say about this aaibabakabeta

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Trust me Maine Kal hi ek topic daala tha why can't Raghav say it and see it happened 🤣🤣 wow wow wow wow  woh Raghav Rao h woh seedhi baat no bakwaas Karne Wala aadmi h .. and see it happened  the happiest person today itz Me 🤣

Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed!! He anyways has been in love with her for a while now & most probably Pallavi's almost confession plus seeing Mandar in flesh acted as a catalyst. Anyways, Raghav as a character is quite impulsive too. Pallavi would have chosen Raghav for sure, but him telling her those words will give her the required emotional security. Since this track unfolded I always felt Pallavi wanted closure (reason for her widowhood)or now his return for the Deshmukh family & more importantly for her Aayi. It's evident she has moved on with Raghav, although sometimes she appears to be swinging. I love the fact that the writers brought out Raghav's emotions, because Pallavi is the expressive one she seems to get the verbal expressions most of the time, it's time Raghav gets it too simply for the fact, at times, words are essential!!

PS: The whole episode apart I loved Raghav's pissed off expressions/body language at Mandar like why the heck are you alive types 😃😃??