Imlie

Imlie Written Updates 22 Jul 2021 - Page 3

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shalu79

Do din ki SS ke bhadas nikali aaj ek epi mein😆

When DD was restless in starting of epi I thought ye Adi ki baare me bol rahi hai,😜 then KC ko dekhke felt so relieved 😅😅

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Panchhi1

When DD was restless in starting of epi I thought ye Adi ki baare me bol rahi hai,😜 then KC ko dekhke felt so relieved 😅😅

DD read Prithvi Raj Chauhan as Kunal Chauhan🤣🤣

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Who uses a ghungroo for ball room dance🤣

They were not dressed for anything other than desi dance i think. Practice me ball room dance kar rahe the. That was a blooper wa🤣

Panchhi1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wizardofoz2

They were not dressed for anything other than desi dance i think. Practice me ball room dance kar rahe the. That was a blooper wa🤣

Kuchh logic nahi chalega ..it seems they are doing this for trp only and want to finish it as soon as possible..kuchh bhi dikha rahe 😆

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Sach me mereko bhi laga ki wo adi ke baare me bol rahi thi pining types expressions dekh kar🤣. Then i heard kc and went lol wa.🤣

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

It was ok...overall.. Anu manipulating Radha/Apu... just to stop Imlie from winning the title... 

Aaj Phir se Dd ki chop... 

So much khushi in that!!! And not only Aditya did it Sundar too 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Sach me mereko bhi laga ki wo adi ke baare me bol rahi thi pining types expressions dekh kar🤣. Then i heard kc and went lol wa.🤣

DD ne hum sabko daraa ke rakha hai🤣 

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta … okissh episode… DD made appearances and still in delusion… was yearning to talk to KC …but yet clinging to adi …she tried calling BS but he did not pick up as he was busy in his dance session …she could had dropped an sms …but no she wanted to personally pick him up for the session and show up at T house..

Imlie oh Imlie u wanted to wear the ghungaroo and perform so BS went to pick it up and u let him do that but dearie since he got stuck you will yet perform without him

And ghungaroo … Aare ladki jab BS tumare shaat the why u needed such symbolic things 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nyways apologize for using logic … they could had called sundar and asked him to pickup and come … …

Adi values dance performance more than the counseling session seeing this DD was shocked 

Apu locked her own son then thinking is she doing right thing …🤦🏽‍♀️ 

loved loved the way Pallu defended Imlie , Rupi di spoke after her .. 

She is been added to my fav list …💕

Precap - Imlie performed and saved herself from getting disqualified… how did she manage to change and dance when the judge was not ready to give even a second this happens only on ITV ..💃💃🕺

_Seera_ thumbnail

Mujhe itni khushi kabhi nahi huyi 😍

Matlab tadap dekho … aag dono taraf lagi hai 😂🤪😵‍💫

_Seera_ thumbnail

Logic nahi biswaaas … it’s the next all is well 😂🤣😂