Arjun

Arakshi SS: yaar mera har ek se wafa karta hai part 1 pg.2

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

hello friends... here i am with new arakshi stroy... 

Sakshi and arjun had sat on the bench…. Sakshi had beautifulroses bouquet in her hands, and she was admiring beauty of roses… arjun had seatednext to her and was drinking his cutting chai… he was looking at sakhi whiledrinking his tea and shook his head in disbelief and rolled his eyes…  sakshi was smiling…. Her happiness wasreflected through her eyes…

Sakshi: arjun… I love you…

She couldn’t stop smiling…. Her cheeks became rose pink… andshe was looking at arjun…. Arjun didn’t reply… in fact his facial expression didn’tchange at all… it looked like he didn’t listen what she said…

Sakshi: arjun… I love you

She said again and she stressed on “I love you”…again arjun didn’treply…

Sakshi: arjun… tumne suna mein kya keh rahi hun… I love…

Arjun (cut her in between): suna meine… pehli bar me hi sunliya tha…

Sakshi: agar suna to kuchh kahoge nahi…

Arjun: nahi…

Sakshi: unbelievable… ek ladki tumse pyar ka izhar kar rahihai aur tum ho ki uski taraf dekhte bhi nahi ho…

Sakshi made her face and looked at opposite direction ofarjun…

Arjun: sakshi…(she looked at him but he wasn’t looking ather) tum ladki achchi ho isiliye ek baat kehna chahta hun… ye pyar wyar sab bakwashota hai… ye kamzor aur bewakoof logo ka kaam hai… shatir Khiladi pyar ka khelkhelta hai aur bewakuf aur kamzor log iske shikar ho jate hai… zindagi bhar kadard aur gum muft me aata hai…

Sakhi: pyar kamzor nahi takatwar logo ka kaam hai… bahuthimmat chhiye hoti haikhud ke elawa kisi aur ko chhana, apni feelings ko acceptkarna… aur pyar sirf saaf dil ke log ho kar shakte hai aur nibha pate hai…

Arjun: tum nayi ho ise khel me isi liye tum nahi janti… meinpurana khiladi tha… aur mujhe bhi ye bhram tha ki mujhse behtar pyar ko koinahi samj shakta… (arjun smirk) magar usne aisa dhoka diya ki mere dil ke tukdetukde kar diye… ab hare k tukda alag alag ladkiyon ko pasand karta hai… (helaughed at his self)

When arjun looked at sakshi… she was staring at him…

Arjun: kya?!!

Sakshi just shook her head in no…

Arjun: isiliye kehta hun pyar jaisi faltu cheezon me apnatime waste mat karo… have fun in life… if you want, you can have one nightstand but stay away from the love and me… (arjun got closer to sakshi’s face)dil tod duga mein tumhara… mujse wafa ki ummeed mat rakhna…

Arjun left from there… sakshi was still sitting on the benchand staring arjun’s back… she wasnt upset or sad… she was thinking something andsmiled and shook her head… and left from there…

Oh Pata Nahi Ji Kaun Sa Nasha Karta Hai

Yaar Mera Har Ek Se Wafa Karta Hai

Oh Pata Nahi Ji Kaun Sa Nasha Karta Hai

Yaar Mera Har Ek Se Wafa Karta Hai

thats it... guys plz hit like and comments here... 

thank you

Edited by aptl123 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aptl123

I will post the teaser soon....

Yesss Very excited 💃💃💃 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

thanks for new story 

waiting for teaser

please post soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Prologue sounds interesting

Let's see how this Arjun will deal with Sakshi 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗

Edited by golden_aura - 2 years ago
karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the teaser. And what a twist Arjun is a player?? But what is their profession? Still in ETF or something else? Do continue soon. A lot of questions already in mind 😅 Aur Sakshi ka pyaar usse kaise badlega jaan na hai mujhe 🤗

Do PM me 😊 and Thanks for PM ❤️ 

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

interesting teaser 🤩🤩

it was a damaka to see this arjun 😋

exited a lot to know how will arakshi deal with each other 😊

continue soon 

Tukey123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

loved the teaser 

so arjun's heart is broken by some girl and now he don't believe in love and turned in player whereas sakshi loves him with her heart. 

excited to see how sakshi will change arjun's perspective of love.

please update

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

part 1

IB office at 7 oclock 

The chief of IB received a phone call and his facial expression got changed… he arranged emergency meetings with other officers and national security adviser…. 

Chief: sir as you know… it is a festive time in india and as usual they are planning something big… my sources has confirmed that this time the casualty going to be more than what covid had done… wo log corona ki aad me kuchh bada karne wale hai… jo dekhne pe to covid ki 4th wave jaisa lage… 

The chief showed few more slides and informed them that attack would take place in Mumbai city… 

National security adviser: Pradhan… do what it takes but stop this disaster before it happened… our country would not bear this attacks… I promise you will have absolute power and force…  

Pradhan: thank you sir… first of all put the Mumbai city on high alert… increase the security checking and thoroughly check each vehicles… I think we should hand over the case to Mumbai Anti terrorist squad and keep ETF on the side… if we need to take immediate action ETF would be best… ACP Arjun Rawte is the best officer… we should brief them the entire case… 

Security adviser: go ahead Pradhan… I’ll get all the clearance for you… all the best… 

few days later

South Mumbai, Posh night club…  

A tall, dark and handsome guy was enjoying his drink and music… the choice of his clothes, shoes, accessories he was wearing, showed he belongs to rich family… a beautiful girl interrupted him… 

Girl: itne achche club me, itne romantic atmosphere me sirf wohi akele pite hai jinka koi dost nahi hota… jo zindagi me tanha hote hai…  

The guy: akele wo log bhi pite hai jinhe tanhai pasand ho… kuchh logo ko bheed pasand nahi hoti… 

Girl: mujhe bhi bheed pasand nahi but I don’t mind a god company… 

He smirked at her and accepted her company… 

Girl: hi… I am tan 

Guy: don’t bother… I am not interested to know you.. look if you are looking for any kind of relationship then I am wrong guy… I am only interested in one night stand… uske baad naa tum mujhe janti ho na mein tumhe… agar kabhi bhul se takra bhi jaye to bhi act like I don’t know you… 

Girl: wow tumne to mere muh ki baat chheen li… shall we… 

They both left…. 

5 oclock in the morning 

Both the guy and girl were lost in their own world… the girl were moaning loudly with pleasure… and suddenly a phone ring interrupted their moment… the guy checked his phone it had “ETF” on the screen… he cursed in his mind and disconnected the call and lost again in his own world… 

ETF office 

The reception phone was non- stop ringing keeping  Receptionst shweta Rao extremly busy... Shweta was coordinating with other Police department for today’s mission... between these, Shweta was trying to call her one of the chief ACP Arjun Rawte... arjun rawte was unreachable so she had left several messages for him... she seemed worried because she knew the seriousness of  this mission and what would happen if ACP Sameer Rathod, partner and another chief of ETF , would know that arjun was not here...  

Senior inspector aisha kapoor had just finished inspecting the wapons they were going to carry with them... and in betweeen she was loking at shweta and asking about arjun’s whereabouts with signals... shweta was nodding her head in negative... she was also very tensed now...  

The commando officer, Chhotu and forensic doctor Liza came to aisha to inquire about arjun... 

Liza: hey Aisha... any word from arjun sir... 

Aisha just shook her head in no...  

Chhotu: lagta hai fir se mahabharat shuru hone wala hai 

Aisha: as usual... yeh arjun bhi na.. Kabhi kabhi had kar deta hai... he’s also a chief of ETF.... thodi to responsibility samajni chahiye... kitne call kiye use ek ka bhi reply nahi kiya... bechari shweta subah se lagi hui hai.... 

When aisha and liza looked at shweta... they saw chhotu stood next to her... he was flirting with her and shweta was blushing... 

Both aisha and liza were smiling a them.... 

While chhotu were flirting with her,, somebody put hand on his shoulder and said, “tujhe war zone me bhi romance suz raha hai mere bheem” 

Chhotu became irritated and said, “shree teri tarah nahi hun mein... jo achche khase romantic  mahol ko bhi war zone me badal lun (pointing to liza)”... 

Shree: jis bhi jagah liza ho wo jagah kisi war zone se kam kaha hoti hai.. 

Liza and aisha came there... 

Shree (slowly): dekh... shaitan ka naam liya aur hazir... 

Both giggled... 

Aisha: shree... yaar kuchh kar na... arjun fir se call pick nahi kar raha... uski location track kar na... 

Shree: no way aisha... pichhali bar kiya tha to pata hai na kya hua tha... meri kanpatti pe gun rakhi thi aur bola tha ki agli bar aisa nahi hona chahiye... rathod sir to sirf gali deke chhod dege... magar arjun sir to jaan se mar dege... no... mujhe maaf karo... 

While the team were busying in discussion, the tall and handsome guy came out of his cabin... his walk and personality had authorative look... he checked the time one more time and headed to his team... the person is non other than ACP sameer Rathod... 

Sameer Rathod: team are we ready? Lets leave... 

Team: yes sir... 

When they came outside and about to get into car 

Rahod: where is arjun? 

Aisha: he’s coming... baat hui meri usse... hume direct site pe hi milega... 

Sameer (observed her body language and sarcastic tone): really... baat hui tumhari aisha... sahabzade ne apka call reply kiya... that’s interesting... ek kaam karo... call him again... 

Aisha: meine kaha na baat hui meri...bar bar call karugi to wo bhi naraz hojayega... rehne do na sameer... 

Rathod: aisha plz... stop defending him... he should understand his responsibility... mana ki super cop hai magar aisi laparwahi... wo bhi ETF ka chief hai... We both share equal power magar jab bhi koi meeting ya conference  hoti hai to hamesha mein akela hota hun... aur aaj to had hi kar di usne... mission pe hum akele jaa rahe hai.. Mana ki use mujhse problem hai magar use apni personal grudges duty se dur rakhni hogi... Call him or else I will call him 

Aisha: smeer plz rehne do na 

Rathod dialed arjun’s number and as soon as he dialed his car stopped in parking and he came out of car... he took out his phone saw rathod’s number... ETF team was looking at him.... he disconnected the call... 

Rathod (angry, irritated): kya kabhi bhi life me tum apni zimmedari samjoge... aaj tumhari wajah se puri team late ho rahi hai... kam se kam mission pe to waqt pe aajate... kab tak aise gair ladkiyon ki bahon me apne dil ko bhlate rahoge... 

Arjun (took his spacs off... angry, intese, looking straight in to rathod’s eys): zimmedariya nibhane ki baat tum naa hi karo to behtar hoga... tum se to zyada zimmedar hun... aur haa mei gair ladkiyon ki bahon me raat guzarta hun... apna dil nahi behlata... dil to raha nahi seene me... mere apno ke dhoke ne use peri tarah tod diya hai.... 

Sameer felt guilty... he could see pain and anger in arjun’s eyes... he lowered his eys...aisha saw that an she came there to interven but arjun stopped her... 

Arjun: not a word aisha... mein koi safai sunana nahi chahta.... kuchh galtiyon ki ko safai nahi hoti... Bharosa todne ki saza nahi hoti kanoon mein warna faansi ho jati.... (tears filled in arjun’s eyes and rathod also started crying and aisha also became sad...) 6 saal ho gaye magar aj bhi wo zakhm hara hai,,, jab bhi dekhta hun tumhe wo sab yaad aajata hai... use raat meine apni zindagi ke 2 sabse azeez logo ko ek sath kho diya... wo 2 log jinse mein bahut pyar aur bharosa karta tha,,, 

thats it for now guys...

tell me how is it.... please hit like and leave your comments here

thank you