Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Its not fair towards Rhea. She is part of this movie. She should have been part of the promotions. Why sideline her?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

Its not fair towards Rhea. She is part of this movie. She should have been part of the promotions. Why sideline her?

To please those SSR maniacs.

Ktptalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

To please those SSR maniacs.

So ssr fans decide who should promote a movie? Wow....so much power... majority of ssr fans are made up by an IT cell. When he was alive barely people knew about him...i at least didn't know him.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So ssr fans decide who should promote a movie? Wow....so much power... majority of ssr fans are made up by an IT cell. When he was alive barely people knew about him...i at least didn't know him.

So you mean majority of people who adore Sushant are bots and political influencers?

And yeah the person who was the lead of a popular daily soap wasn't well known in India.

The person who played the one of the most popular cricketer of India wasn't known.

Yes, just because you didn't knew about him, a vast numbers of television watching and movie watching audience also didn't knew about him.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

When he was alive he still was a successful star and had enough successful movies so please stop with that narrative that no one knew him and what producers do with her and that movie can not decided by some Twitter bots. What power do they have other than some negative trends? 

Despite of whether or not you think she is innocent, she still has an ongoing case against her. If I was the producer maybe even I would've tried to dissociate her name with the film especially when she isn't the main star. It's an Amitabh and Emraan film. Only they both are enough for promotions, it's simple business!.. Also the producer and director of the film have been in good terms with her so I don't really see they are doing her wrong. More or less this will only save her as well as movie from negativity. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It's funny how Chehre is suddenly a Rhea movie now when it's actually Emraan and AB movie and besides that Krystal D' souza probably has a bigger role. It's very much possible that even if things were normal Rhea wouldn't have been part of promotions 🤷‍♀️

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did you do a census of all the SSR fans and check their IT cell membership?

About his fame: that's a ridiculously incorrect assumption. Shobha nahin deti is forum par aisi baat.

Ktptalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

So you mean majority of people who adore Sushant are bots and political influencers?

And yeah the person who was the lead of a popular daily soap wasn't well known in India.

The person who played the one of the most popular cricketer of India wasn't known.

Yes, just because you didn't knew about him, a vast numbers of television watching and movie watching audience also didn't knew about him.

He maybe a well known actor to his fans but the way fans were insulting people last year and what happened to rhea by media journalist and so called fans the world saw. Was disgusting. She was called so many disgusting names even threatening her with heinous crime was that right? Did CBI, ED and NCB said she was involved? Till now no confirmation but these so called fans and media declare her a criminal. Even said that people of Bollywood cause his death. Link his death to Disha. These was done by media and these so called fans. Real fans seek justice in a decent way, they uphold law. It was a witch hunt.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He maybe a well known actor to his fans but the way fans were insulting people last year and what happened to rhea by media journalist and so called fans the world saw. Was disgusting. She was called so many disgusting names even threatening her with heinous crime was that right? Did CBI, ED and NCB said she was involved? Till now no confirmation but these so called fans and media declare her a criminal. Even said that people of Bollywood cause his death. Link his death to Disha. These was done by media and these so called fans. Real fans seek justice in a decent way, they uphold law. It was a witch hunt.

Don't change goal posts.

I have never engaged in the stupid witch hunt nor supported it, but that doesn't mean you won't be corrected when you make ignorant posts.

Edited by MujheMaarjaneDo - 2 years ago