Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I remember she celebrated her 28th birthday a few times too. Back in 2008 I believe she was celebrating it and then later it got changed to 23 I think...

CuttingChai thumbnail

All actresses reduce their age. Best example Aditi Rao who went from 1978 born to 1986 born. But since her cosmetic surgeries turned out well, no one cares. These days 20 yr olds are looking worse than 40yrs old women due to fillers n all.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That is very true all the actresses reduce their age. I was watching an interview of swara bhaskar on a funny show and I loved how she was making jokes about the fact that every year she goes to wikipedia to change her age and I loved her in that show. People like swara can get away with reducing their age because she looks young. If insiders like shraddha can hide their age why not outsiders too lol kangana was stuck on age 25 for years finally she is in her 30's. Katrina is beautiful but in that picture she looks like she is in her 40's. I don't see anything wrong with them reducing their age, if it makes them feel better 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone reduces their age in Bollywood. I know someone who is trying her luck in bollywood/indian entertainment industry and she reduced her age by 4-5 years lol... When i recently saw her audition video on Insta I was shocked lol. We went to the same University and she was at least 3-4 yrs older than me and graduated 2-3 yrs before me... but the age she's calming to be right now is younger than my age lol... So thats when I figured yup everyone makes themselves younger in Bollywood/or any entertainment industry as they need to survive longer. 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Her surgeon has some magic because she looks very young for being in her 40s.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Except the actresses whose parents are well known, everyone has faked their age

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Considering how ageist Bollywood is when it comes to female actors .. it kinda makes sense why they lie about their age . As long as they can act and good look on screen who cares ? 

YourCat thumbnail

Nowadays looking at face or even character you cant guess one's age, some are 50 but behaves like a 5 year old so one cant say ðŸ˜† 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Again, it's not just actresses.   Actors do it as well.  The only ones who can't are those born and raised in the public eye.

Vicky has shaved 3-4 years off his age.

Sharman Joshi (3 Idiots) has his official age as 42 (born in 1979). 

Last year he posted an Instagram photo of the Class of  1984 - with  Divya Bharati, Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani etc who were born in 1973/74.  He's there too and he's not 5 years old. 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQ-nzFpH3s/

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

There are lots I can dislike kat about but I don't know why people dislike her because she is not indian. So what if she's not indian, there are lots of actresses who have been legends in the past and newcomer actresses who are not indian as well. This is an entertainment business. I know it's hindi cinema but there are lots of famous actors and actresses who are mixed with other race. 

I think it's because she can't speak hindi and yet works in Hindi film industry. It would have been still understandable if she was a good actress who can compensate for her lack of diction with her expressions but even there she is a let down. She became a superstar because Indian men are such simps.