Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

Gautama Bhai the queen

u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just wondering about the  transition of Gautama bhai. She finally accepted Ahilyas worth. Now she has also realized the extent of Khanderaos insecurity. Earlier she was playing along with Khanderaos insecurity and sympathizing with it reassuring him that Ahilya will not be allowed to study if he does not want it since he her husband has all the rights over Ahilya. And the immaturity of Khanderao has no limits. First he thinks Ahilya will be better than him and so wants to do away with her getting education so that he can call her stupid . Gautamabhai the honest queen thought it was ok since Ahilya was from a not so rich family and so she should be happy to be a queen in palace and should not want to venture into education. Now Khanderao thinks doing away with competition is the way to stay in top. The guy is so stupid that he is not thinking about the murder plots against him and the enemies who can be better than him in every way and how he can Be better than them. Now Gautama has had sudden revelation that Khanderao has to accept the fact about others being better than him. I mean what the ..... . The lady did not correct the son till now and instead tried to encourage his unjust demands. Now she cannot get him to become a better person and she is shedding crocodile tears  and telling Ahilya to win him over.  Lady you do the damage and a kid has to pick up your mess? How unfair is that?

Edited by u4tlu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: u4tlu

Just wondering about the  transition of Gautama bhai. She finally accepted Ahilyas worth. Now she has also realized the extent of Khanderaos insecurity. Earlier she was playing along with Khanderaos insecurity and sympathizing with it reassuring him that Ahilya will not be allowed to study if he does not want it since he her husband has all the rights over Ahilya. And the immaturity of Khanderao has no limits. First he thinks Ahilya will be better than him and so wants to do away with her getting education so that he can call her stupid . Gautamabhai the honest queen thought it was ok since Ahilya was from a not so rich family and so she should be happy to be a queen in palace and should not want to venture into education. Now Khanderao thinks doing away with competition is the way to stay in top. The guy is so stupid that he is not thinking about the murder plots against him and the enemies who can be better than him in every way and how he can Be better than them. Now Gautama has had sudden revelation that Khanderao has to accept the fact about others being better than him. I mean what the ..... . The lady did not correct the son till now and instead tried to encourage his unjust demands. Now she cannot get him to become a better person and she is shedding crocodile tears  and telling Ahilya to win him over.  Lady you do the damage and a kid has to pick up your mess? How unfair is that?

I also stated this yesterday that her insecurities were never gone ---- she pleaded to Ahilya in the precap/promo to win over Khanderao. Well, didn't she ask for apology in the past? Khanderao likes to guilt-trip others & that's what he did with his mother. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Watching the episode rn 

Wtf!!! This woman is making a 9-yo take the responsibility of her son and trying to make wife into another mother-figure in his life.. I don't understand this. Being a companion and wife is one thing, getting the responsibility of taking care of him is another. ðŸ¥ºðŸ’”

Main tum par vishwas karna chahti hu Ahilya..what does it even mean??? 

u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Watching the episode rn 

Wtf!!! This woman is making a 9-yo take the responsibility of her son and trying to make wife into another mother-figure in his life.. I don't understand this. Being a companion and wife is one thing, getting the responsibility of taking care of him is another. ðŸ¥ºðŸ’”

Main tum par vishwas karna chahti hu Ahilya..what does it even mean??? 

Poor kid she will be tired of feeding his ego and taking care of his insecurities

khus1973 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gautama not a perfect mother . She did not correct   khande rao for his ego and thinking. She did not raise her son to be future king and teach him correctly. Now expecting her DIL to support her son  for his wrong things. She is toooooooo much to except from a small girl. Gautama never supported ahilya until now and gave her so many difficult situations and expecting from ahilya to support her foolish , egoist , stupid son

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am still confused with this character. Both as Queen and as mother. She dislikes AB for her loyalties to her dear son. What did that HUG mean when AB gave the right answer to last question? For me that hug was acceptance, a new beginning, an acknowledgment of respect to the efforts and success of AB. But hey no. Here comes the confusion. When MR announces he will teach the kids, her expression is like…OMG…so much for AB?

Is she actually…a queen or just a mother? A Queen should b more matured, responsible not only be concerned abt for her life partner or son but also for the kingdom as a whole. Here seems she is affected only by her hubby or her son. My point being when AB was always MR’s choice. She never could accept her even considering MR’s perspective. How can she even call herself a Queen…the most kiddish attitude being shrugging off KR’s tantrums to be taken care by AB…how disgusting.

Edited by allizzwell - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I am still confused with this character. Both as Queen and as a mother. She dislikes AB for her loyalties to her dear son. What did that HUG mean when AB gave the right answer to the last question? For me, that hug was acceptance, a new beginning, an acknowledgement of respect to the efforts and success of AB. But hey no. Here comes the confusion. When MR announces he will teach the kids, her expression is like…OMG…so much for AB?

Is she actually…a queen or just a mother? A Queen should b more matured, responsible not only be concerned abt about her life partner or son but also for the kingdom as a whole. Here seems she is affected only by her hubby or her son. My point being when AB was always MR’s choice. She never could accept her even considering MR’s perspective. How can she even call herself a Queen…the most kiddish attitude being shrugging off KR’s tantrums to be taken care of by AB…how disgusting.

She's a mother/wife before a queen that's why her decisions lack a queen's maturity as well as neutrality. Especially on the matters of her son, she forgets the basic responsibilities of a queen.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Gautama really is shown as a mother, a wife and a mother-in-law.. I've never seen her take decisions as a queen other than in the royal household (that too is more of a daughter-in-law's job) 

She is not shown as a queen by the CVs, her character lacks the nuance and neutrality as Sree rightly pointed out.