Posted: 2 years ago

I heard that she is playing a character called Saroj. Is it true? I haven't seen a single episode with her

Yes. She is there. Her main role is to torture everyone including Randheer, Amrit, Vashma and Uday. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Can you tell me from which day she entered the show. I am her fan since Odhani days

Originally posted by Sanaya-hi-Rani

Can you tell me from which day she entered the show. I am her fan since Odhani days

Sheโ€™s not pleasing to watch in the role sheโ€™s given for this show. So you ainโ€™t missing anything, trust me ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Sheโ€™s not pleasing to watch in the role sheโ€™s given for this show. So you ainโ€™t missing anything, trust me ๐Ÿ˜†

That's all right. She has been doing negative roles for a while now. I am okay with it. I watched a few scenes... Liked it. 

Originally posted by Sanaya-hi-Rani

She has entered post leap as Saroj Sahani. Episode 51. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ณ She is a brilliant actress. Even though she is torturing my couple VashmAy still I like her ๐Ÿ˜†

If there is anyone whom I hate in this show is ONE and ONLY Saroj. Cnt stand her behaviour. I dnt even hate Veer for separating Randhir and Amrit. But Saroj I hate her. Waiting for the day someone gives her back the way she behaves with others 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

She has entered post leap as Saroj Sahani. Episode 51. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ณ She is a brilliant actress. Even though she is torturing my couple VashmAy still I like her ๐Ÿ˜†

Love to see that you love her acting.. Will defo check it out.. 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Has she already left the show?